Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422480 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Revfada:
Gawd! This is definitely Slave Labour. But we Nigerians won't mind, as we are so used to suffering and smiling. grin
We are all looking out for alternatives too, so if you have any do let us know make we try our luck too. Though the pay is low but it's still paying the bills better than our country minimum wage grin cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2020
samsard:
Even FC UK calls are now about $0.10 max if at all it's even up to.
Below is a screenshot of my account someone is using. He has 255 minutes rated 4&5s. Only one there is even rated 4 and yet the earning is $19.45. Previously that would be $50 at least. At this rate, you'd need over 1000 minutes to earn $100, and then wait for a bonus of $22. You can't always get the best paying jobs even if you're being selective.

Well, the payment really differs, last 2 weeks I did 275 mins of which I was paid for 230 mins @ $22. This week I've been busy I've made $5.24 for 47.43mins, so if I multiply the minutes & d pay 240 mins @ this rate would be approximately $25. So the rate differs.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2020
samsard:
Even FC UK calls are now about $0.10 max if at all it's even up to.
Below is a screenshot of my account someone is using. He has 255 minutes rated 4&5s. Only one there is even rated 4 and yet the earning is $19.45. Previously that would be $50 at least. At this rate, you'd need over 1000 minutes to earn $100, and then wait for a bonus of $22. You can't always get the best paying jobs even if you're being selective.
This is weird, cos I have earned a lot more than that, and I have done about 225, I think only about 215 or so are rated 4&5, and this is without the reservation thing. So he might be picking only American calls that are already well transcribed by AI or something.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2020
SpongeBobSP:

This is weird, cos I have earned a lot more than that, and I have done about 225, I think only about 215 or so are rated 4&5, and this is without the reservation thing. So he might be picking only American calls that are already well transcribed by AI or something.
Either way, the pay is still really poor.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Fejos:
Okay.. others can drop their numbers as well

And this bros led us to join a whatsapp group to get information and to be able to work on Humanatic, only for bros to now claim he was pissed and the over 100 people on the group should pay 2k to get the information. grin grin grin Indeed this life no balance
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
KNIGHTBlaed:

And this bros led us to join a whatsapp group to get information and to be able to work on Humanatic, only for bros to now claim he was pissed and the over 100 people on the group should pay 2k to get the information. grin grin grin Indeed this life no balance

Lol... Indeed. Money must be made grin grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fejos:
Okay.. others can drop their numbers as well

I'll urge ya'all to be far from this scammer. This idiot got QAWORLD for free only to demand 2k from over 100 people on the group before he shares the secret of getting into humanatic. We know he doesn't have any easy way but just to scam people 2k..run away from this dude.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fejos:
Please I need help to link my africard to PayPal. It always show me this error message; "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later".

This is when he was looking for help and got it without anyone asking him for money. Ungrateful idiot. Scammer. We'll get into humanatic with or without your fake cheat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fejos:
make una help me na

When the fool was begging for help. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 2sexycom(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwafresh:

wetin dey happen bro? him scam you?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwafresh:

grin grin grin grin You were on the group too. Lol
Imagine the fool just made me use my paypal email to register. You saw the formatt he used shey? He say because someone insulted him on anotehr thread. Yeye dey really smell. You sef wey be senior man dey there and that fool wan extract 2k from senior men them.. lol
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:

You needed to have been on the whatsapp group to witness what happened there. Some of us no get joy at all. Imagine a hustler like us trying to rip us.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
And for the Humanatic, we will get in, by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
2sexycom:

Dem born am well?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Spade07: 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
I knew that Fejo guy was bad news when he dropped screenshots of his earning and failed to disclose the site he was working with. He only came back again to congratulate Prettymike for researching and finding Humantics out of the blue.

Who does that? We are here to help each other but some people want to benefit from others before they help, that's unfair.

P.S. Who has tried Rev or TranscribeMe?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwafresh:

I'll urge ya'all to be far from this scammer. This idiot got QAWORLD for free only to demand 2k from over 100 people on the group before he shares the secret of getting into humanatic. We know he doesn't have any easy way but just to scam people 2k..run away from this dude.
My dear, me I don commot tay tay. I even understand that sometimes humanatic will not recruit if there is influx of people. I think that was what happened to those that were turned down.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
See the Humanatic guy. He never wabted anybody to even know the site name. Thanks to Pattymike.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
If you are yet to register on Humanatic, try writing this when the ask why you want to join them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
SUPERPACK:
See the Humanatic guy. He never wabted anybody to even know the site name. Thanks to Pattymike.
Greedy person sha grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
nwafresh:

This is when he was looking for help and got it without anyone asking him for money. Ungrateful idiot. Scammer. We'll get into humanatic with or without your fake cheat.
Fejos is a bloody clown, knew this when he came on here blabbing about dumping QA. Said he will come with updates, kept it silent when folks asked Him for the site name, building anticipation, LmaO classic scammer MO.. grin grin then suddenly came up with info when someone else dropped the site name and stuff. Greed is a terrible thing. Tufiakwa! grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SpongeBobSP: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
samsard:
Either way, the pay is still really poor.
That may be true, but we got to work with what we got now. cool

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
Na QA world do us bad. I didn't bother joining the group because I knew from his tactics, he was up to no good. I've seen people charge 5k on how to open SA PayPal and I'm really grateful to the authors of this thread for the free resource they gave. Especially Samcard, my personal tutor wink

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by adolf444: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
That guy Fejos or whatever he calls himself is a f clown for thinking he can come here to scamcheat people on this thread. His whole package was not pure from onset. Stupid boy thinks he's dealing with his age mates.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Richardlove(m): 5:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Well, I applied and it's 7 days now and haven't heard anything from them. This is clear that I was not accepted. I'll suggest if you have the money pay because they ask for promotional code while registering. Possibly, the money he asked was for that. I'm trying to view it from a nautra stand point. But, I know that Fejos of a guy is something else. From how he draggged Arlen on Slack through how he tactically ignored questions partaining Humanatic to 2k stuff speak volume. Well, I didn't bother to join the Whatsapp group, though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Richardlove:
Well, I applied and it's 7 days now and haven't heard anything from them. This is clear that I was not accepted. I'll suggest if you have the money pay because they ask for promotional code while registering. Possibly, the money he asked was for that. I'm trying to view it from a nautra stand point. But, I know that Fejos of a guy is something else. From how he draggged Arlen on Slack through how he tactically ignored questions partaining Humanatic to 2k stuff speak volume. Well, I didn't bother to join the Whatsapp group, though.

I rather continue my slavery at QA than give that idiot my money.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Richardlove:
The promotional code on Humanatic is for $5 should the person you refer earn $30 from them just like Scribie. He was saying that after we had submitted the application, if we pay, we will now give him our details, he will now enter a code, then we will get the Acceptance email. How is this possible if the person is not an admin.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2020
SUPERPACK:
The promotional code on Humanatic is for $5 should the person you refer earn $30 from them just like Scribie. He was saying that after we had submitted the application, if we pay, we will now give him our details, he will now enter a code, then we will get the Acceptance email. How is this possible if the person is not an admin.
Try it but if you're scammed, OYO oooo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is not easy mehn. God go help everybody. I don't know if those SEC abi SCC got orders from Arlene to be extra rude or what? But can we really blame them, they might be just as frustrated as we are, working for peanuts and they transfer that frustration on our own head. Only God knows how many transcribers they will attend to in 12 hours, maybe 100s and I'm sure thier pay rate will also be stretched thin though not as much as the transcribers. Cus even SCC wey dey very cool with me before is now being agitated. Ewo ni ikanra werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2020
PattyMike:
Is not easy mehn. God go help everybody. I don't know if those SEC abi SCC got orders from Arlene to be extra rude or what? But can we really blame them, they might be just as frustrated as we are, working for peanuts and they transfer that frustration on our own head. Only God knows how many transcribers they will attend to in 12 hours, maybe 100s and I'm sure thier pay rate will also be stretched thin though not as much as the transcribers. Cus even SCC wey dey very cool with me before is now being agitated. Ewo ni ikanra werey grin
Them sef na transcribers. They only work as Scc for like two hours a day. Them dey change scc.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaymidas001: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month to you all... Please has anyone tried Transcribe me. How difficult is the test? Thanks in advance.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Jaymidas001:
Happy new month to you all... Please has anyone tried Transcribe me. How difficult is the test? Thanks in advance.
Harder than 10,000 QA test in one sitting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.