Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session (31148 Views)

Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment / Seven-Up Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment 2020 27th March / Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by MizToluwalope: 9:35pm On May 26, 2021
Has anyone received mail from sbc here because they have started sending mail

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by MizToluwalope: 9:36pm On May 26, 2021
Jasmine27:
Any update?
Invitation to bootcamp mails has been received by some people
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Jasmine27: 9:40pm On May 26, 2021
I was invited
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by soundmindk9(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2021
I got the invite as well.

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Emmyshegs(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2021
Please when is the bootcamp starting?

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Bunmiaji(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2021
Emmyshegs:
Please when is the bootcamp starting?

Tuesday
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Bunmiaji(f): 11:26am On May 27, 2021
Please guys who has an idea of how much they actually pay, after the boot camp�

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Emmyshegs(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2021
I’m yet to get a mail. I don’t know if there will be another batch.
Let us see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Valentino22: 2:49pm On May 27, 2021
If they know there is no other batch, they should just send the rest candidates a "we're sorry" mail instead of keeping their hopes high

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by soundmindk9(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2021
Raise your hand if you are seated in the hall.

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Awess: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
emmanuelsea:
Hello People,

After last Friday, 21st June SBC's aptitude test, who else has received a message for the interview session coming up this week.

Let us meet here and share information on what to expect and how to prepare for the session.

Hello, please do you have questions for the seven up test and could you just reply and give me an idea of what to expect for the test. I have a test slated for tomorrow. Thank you

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Awess: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2021
Emmyshegs:
I just finished the test. Kindly let us know if they give feedback.

Hello, please how did the 15 minute test go when you did it and what kind of questions were asked

I’d really Ap prey your response thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
Awess:

Hello, please do you have questions for the seven up test and could you just reply and give me an idea of what to expect for the test. I have a test slated for tomorrow. Thank you
For which role please??
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Awess:

Hello, please how did the 15 minute test go when you did it and what kind of questions were asked

I’d really Ap prey your response thank you
It is both math and English.
D only little problem is the timing bcus u r meant to finish ontime
Are you on WhatsApp
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Awess: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Uchepele:

For which role please??

Customer Executive

This is what the mail said;

Following your application for the position of Customer Executive, you have been shortlisted to take an online test.

Please find all necessary details below.

Date: Wednesday, 30th of June 2021.

Time: 12:00PM

Kindly note that the test will hold for 15minutes only, and you will not be allowed to

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
Awess:

Customer Executive

Following your application for the position of Customer Executive, you have been shortlisted to take an online test.
Try to finish before 12:15 oo.submit by 12:14

Kindly note that the test will hold for 15minutes only, and you will not be allowed to
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Swealy: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shit !!!
did anyone notice what I noticed ??
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Swealy:
Shit !!!
did anyone notice what I noticed ??
What happened
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Kheney89: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Uchepele post=103202978][/quote]

They sent you a mail again?

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Kheney89: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
Awess:

Customer Executive

This means they are still sending mails to other persons to take the test.... Mehn! Abi people been fail plenty ni? shocked

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kheney89:

They sent you a mail again?
Nop
Am asking swealy what happened
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kheney89:

This means they are still sending mails to other persons to take the test.... Mehn! Abi people been fail plenty ni? shocked
Yeah some did test yesterday.
It does not necessarily mean that alot of people failed naw
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Swealy: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Uchepele:

Yeah some did test yesterday.
It does not necessarily mean that alot of people failed naw
Maybe they need more people
When should we be expecting a reply

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Swealy:

I don't know oo.
Seems dey are still doing online test
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Who got the seven mail this evening for test slated for Monday morning
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Uchepele(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Swealy:

Dey already sent mail today
Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Jhannet: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uchepele:

Dey already sent mail today
What was the mail about, please?

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by olalerekafayat(f): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uchepele:
Who got the seven mail this evening for test slated for Monday morning

I got the email for the physical test on Monday

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by AAA124: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please what should we expect for the physical test?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: SBC (Seven-up Bottling Company) Graduate Trainee Interview Session by Bavkk: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
I got mail for the physical test.
Please who have done the test before and what to expect please.

Test is on Monday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N-power Daily News And Update / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To / How Much Is The Basic Salary Of A Fresh Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.