Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. (558 Views)

I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by bigpriik: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2019
I was off from work one day so I took my time and went round the town to do some survey on success rate In Nigeria, I used cars as the calibration and I made amazing discoveries
one of the amazing discoveries I made was that statistically I discovered that out of every 10 exotic cars you see on the road 8 of them are owned by men between the ages 40 and above the remaining are 2 are owned by men between 25----37 based on their facial look.

what am I talking about.....

why are our youths in a hurry to make money when you know the kind of country you are living in,success in Nigeria takes time and effort,to be a man is not a day job it will take you years to be build it unless you are lucky.

why are you envious of your friend because he has a car and women chase him.I discovered that the major reason why many of our boys go into cybercrime is because they want to live and extravagant and lavish lifestyles majorly to impress women ,many broke guys go into cybercrime because they were once broke shamed by a lady or because of peer pressure, I don't live like that am hardworking plan well and I believe someday things will turn out well for me I got goals ..you can never build Rome in one day....don't kill yourself over peer pressure depression is real my nigga .....

just because you are 25 and unmarried you feel like dying believe me this our generation will soon have a high suicide rate las las na death sure pass nothing is worth your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by Dhortunn(m): 12:41am On Jun 26, 2019
25 and unmarried is no crime na.
Meanwhile, you did well on your research.
Well written piece!!!

1 Like

Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by bigpriik: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Dhortunn:
25 and unmarried is no crime na.
Meanwhile, you did well on your research.
Well written piece!!!

No need bro,let them go to the cemetery and see how many 25years olds are there?
Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by united442(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks alot for this anyway..

but lolxxgrin

all this hearing of 25years old wanting an hasty luxurious life,marry,dream job, having millions and all that is good but i dnt knw why it funnies me atimesgrin

i dnt even have time think of the luxurious life yetgrin momsy still see me as a baby and i still eat her food all day long till deathgrin, i still rely popsy chizz despite my business and financial independence and i will continue to rely on it even if i have millions.

lolx.,that aside anyway.

what am trying 2 say is,am very happy those stuff dnt move megrin

i remember when my friends visited me with different cars at home, abt 4 of them. flashy cars, nice and expensive dress and perf.

the oldest shuld be 25, 22 21 and 20 respectively, non is into legit business and non nvr went to higher institution.

after the visit,i jst happily went inside to continue eating my eba and ewedu soupgrin

1 Like

Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by bigpriik: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2019
united442:

but lolxxgrin

all this hearing of 25years old wanting an hasty luxurious life,marry,dream job, having millions and all that is good but i dnt knw why it funnies me atimesgrin

i dnt even have time think of the luxurious life yetgrin momsy still see me as a baby and i still eat her food all day long till deathgrin, i still rely popsy chizz despite my business and financial independence and i will continue to rely on it even if i have millions.

lolx.,that aside anyway.

i remember when my friends visited me with different cars at home, abt 4 of them. flashy cars, nice and expensive dress and perf.

the oldest shuld be 25, 22 21 and 20 respectively, non is into legit business and non nvr went to higher institution.

after the visit,i jst happily went inside to continue eating my eba and ewedu soupgrin

Another suicide attempt again today at third mainland bridge oooh my God..
Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by Offpoint1: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Nice piece, me I no send anybody...
If na 2020 be year, thank God... if na 2030 I still thank God. Slow and steady be life.
Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by SkinnyNigga: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Oga don't even try to slow me down.. this money must be made.. legal or illegal.. all join.
Re: Before You Die Of Depression Read This.. by SkinnyNigga: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2019
united442:

but lolxxgrin

lolx.,that aside anyway.

no wonder your GF broke your heart.

(1) (Reply)

See As Women Queue To Buy Juju To Collect Money From Men / Walkers Forced Slay Queen To Clean Up The Trash She Throws On The Road / Join The #1 Nigerian Christian Singles Dating Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.