Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu (7788 Views)

When Will Igbos Come To D Economic Rescue Of Nigeria / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

if you like call KANU my creator, na you sabi. since you don't understand Igbo lingo.... remain an ignoramus.

have you being stoned? who in the news has been stoned by IPOB?
A pastor in Enugu was killed even before the date because he disagreed with IPOB
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

story story..... impostor.... face your brown roof
Chinese Buddhist, I sight you
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

if you like call KANU my creator, na you sabi. since you don't understand Igbo lingo.... remain an ignoramus.

Did he say anything about stoning to death, yes or no?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
oalandAgents2:
Yyeske, If you are not Igbo please stop commenting. Note the title of this thread.
Just as someone said earlier that you might not be Igbo as we thought, are you as Igbo as I am and what gives you the effrontery to doubt as if care, your thread is obviously an IPOB thread and not pro Igbo since anti-IPOB Igbos are not welcomed.
You claimed to be 55 years but not thinking as a middle aged man.
If one is anti-IPOB then he's no longer an Igbo person, I thought I was discussing with a matured man here
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Yyeske:
A pastor in Enugu was killed even before the date because he disagreed with IPOB

And the killers were ipob right? You are truly pathetic.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 6:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Yyeske:
Just as someone said earlier that you might not be Igbo as we thought, are you as Igbo as I am and what gives you the effrontery to doubt as if care, your thread is obviously an IPOB thread and not pro Igbo since anti-IPOB Igbos are not welcomed.
You claimed to be 55 years but not thinking as a middle aged man.
If one is anti-IPOB then he's no longer an Igbo person, I thought I was discussing with a matured man here

You are not Igbo. It's not too hard to decipher. How many times have you been blasted in Igbo threads as being an impostor? Anumanu.....
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2019
superlightning:

You are not Igbo. It's not too hard to decipher. How many times have you been blasted in Igbo threads as being an impostor? Anumanu.....
Indonesian Buddhist like you is talking too. You've not told me what you've done already in getting your Biafra yet
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2019
superlightning:

And the killers were ipob right? You are truly pathetic.
You are worse and living in denial
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just ignore Yyeske , this thread is for Igbos only objectively reflect on validity of IPOB agitation to Biafra, with confusion , distraction distortion of a analysis that would result from tribal e-wars that invariably occurs.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Chibuzoc(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
IPOB is the only active organisation fight for Biafra and we ought to encourage them. God bless Biafra
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
But what do you know of Nnamdi Kanu? is it because he woke up one day in 2014 and start shouting Biafra, that we must support him?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
superlightning:

Why the intimidation of stoning to death in the first place?
Can you say that in a civilized society?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
superlightning:

story story..... impostor.... face your brown roof
American Indian from Columbia, face ya front
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
oalandAgents2:
Just ignore Yyeske , this thread is for Igbos only objectively reflect on validity of IPOB agitation to Biafra, with confusion , distraction distortion of a analysis that would result from tribal e-wars that invariably occurs.
IPOB supporters and sympathizers detected, instead of you to tell us what you had in mind, you were going about forming pro Igbo and Nigeria.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
oalandAgents2:
But what do you know of Nnamdi Kanu? is it because he woke up one day in 2014 and start shouting Biafra, that we must support him?
Why not ask him on radio or on Facebook?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Can I make a comparative analysis of Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu?
I then want us to reflect is seeking Biafra should be a priority for us at this time.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Banmeallday: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
All hail Biafra
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by lilkech(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
oalandAgents2:

What do you want To know about him?

Nnamdi Is YOU

Nnamdi is ME

Nnamdi is any ‘fed up’ Nigerian who has viewed the county from many angles and discovered that it is a dying cause

Nnamdi is a Nigerian who lives outside the shores of the country, studied and has traveled extensively thereby gaining enlightenment and insight. He sees how civilized governments work and knows his darling country isn’t about to start working anytime soon with its current setup.

Nnamdi is a normal Nigerian citizen who has woken up and found his voice and a following to make sure there is a ‘change’ however jolting or rude that will enable the cogs in the wheels of his country start spinning.

Nnamdi doesn’t have to be a local government chairman, senator, governor, king, professor, lecturer, billionaire mogul, OAP or a celebrity to want a better life for himself, his people and his country.

Nnamdi is just a human being who came into this world and found himself to be a Nigerian like millions beside him. He wants a change for the better just like millions beside him.

But out of the millions in the country, he is the only one who has found a voice and a following to effect the ‘turn around’ that he as well as other enlightened citizens are clamoring for.

Please don’t ask who he was before he started wanting a better life for himself and his people. Instead What you should be asking now is ‘how’ he should go about securing this ‘better life’ which he speaks of.

At first nobody is comfortable with ‘change’ although we are aware that it’s inevitable. So change must come no matter what we do to stop or slow it down.

What really matters is how we can effectively make the change for the ‘better’ than for ‘worse’.

Please don’t ask about who Nigerians who want this change were before they raised their voices, instead join them to pursue that same change that will definitely come to pass.

Just make sure that the so called ‘change’ is for the ‘best’ for you, your family and your people.

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Something tells me NK will appear a role in coming days and it wont be positive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can IPOB Assault A ''Tinubu'' in Germany? / Airport Closure: Enugu Govt To Provide Palliative Measures For Air Travelers / Over 2300 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.