Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu (7737 Views)

When Will Igbos Come To D Economic Rescue Of Nigeria / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi / NL Akwaibomites And Igbos Come In Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 4:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Yyeske:
You nailed it there, I read your points but this one really got me, those kids must be taught the history of this country which of course they do not know.

I have said it before that you aren't Igbo, yet ipob gives you sleepless nights. You can only rant online, yet the MAY 30 sit-at-home directive was embraced by true IGBOS.

You don't know your history. If you want the story of turkey to be the story of your village and ethnicity, then keep it away from ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 4:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Yyeske:
Igbos have been retaliating recently unlike before and the reason for it is because they have been pushed to react. Nobody is innocent and that is what everyone should know

Another sly and false response from an imposter.

How have the igbo been retaliating recently? We aren't bloodthirsty like your Fulani masters.

You post to insult the sensitivity of ndigbo. Nkita tagbuo kwegi there.

2 Likes

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2019
I have to respectfully ask non-Igbos to leave the thread so that we Igbos can objective look at the validity of IPOB's agitation for Biafra without the distortion of tribal rivalry.

I have read the points made from UK Igbos and non-Igbo in the to-and-fro to justify the 1966 & 1967 massacres of Igbos or otherwise.

Let just make the point that in any conflict no party is entirely blameless. But apportionment of blame is not the purpose of this thread.

The write up about Ojukwu's Biafra was done simply to show the country extraordinary situation on the ground, that led to decision by Igbos to break away from Nigeria.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by wirinet(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2019
oalandAgents2:
I have to respectfully ask non-Igbos to leave the thread so that we Igbos can objective look at the validity of IPOB's agitation for Biafra without the distortion of tribal rivalry.

I am disappointed and surprised by this your comment, it betrays the contractions within your psyche. One minute Biafra is about inability of igbos to live with Yorubas and hausas in one country, in another minute you don't want the opinions of hausas and Yorubas in your discussions. One minute you guys blame the Yorubas of not supporting your Biafra agitation, now you are saying you do not want the opinion of Yorubas. What exactly do you want?
Igbos popularity is predicted on calling Yorubas, hausa fulanis and Nigerians as a whole all sorts of derogatory names, but you don't want other Nigerians to comment on IPOB issues.
You guys cannot go a day or even 1 hour, here on nairaland or social media without mentioning Lagos, Tinubu, Oshogbo, Yoruba in even totally unrelated topics, and you are the one accusing others of interference in your affairs? How ironic.

3 Likes

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
It is my belief that majority of Igbos if a referendum was to be conducted tomorrow will probably vote to leave Nigeria.

But is it really Nigeria that is holding us back?

Are we more impoverished by other tribal groups?

Some says Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for freedom, but who asked him. Our eternal supreme leader and father, Ojukwu told us to work hard and succeed in Federal Nigeria.

Ojukwu even supported and had a good personal relationship with our current president PMB and supported his 2003 presidential campaign with an Igbo VP candidate.

Is Nnamdi a genuine Igbo nationalist and leader that Igbos should follow?

Just let us leave emotions and sentiments aside and objectively reflect on these issues.

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
oalandAgents2:
It is my belief that majority of Igbos if a referendum was to be conducted tomorrow will probably vote to leave Nigeria.

But is it really Nigeria that is holding us back?

Are we more impoverished by other tribal groups?

Some says Nnamdi Kanu is agitating for freedom, but who asked him. Our eternal supreme leader and father, Ojukwu told us to work hard and succeed in Federal Nigeria.

Ojukwu even supported and had a good personal relationship with our current president PMB and supported his 2003 presidential campaign with an Igbo VP candidate.

Is Nnamdi a genuine Igbo nationalist and leader that Igbos should follow?

Just let us leave emotions and sentiments aside and objectively reflect on these issues.

ojukwu is not our eternal supreme leader, he has played his part honorably and he will be remembered and celebrated for that. but that is where it ends.

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
So we can see the clear and urgent reason Biafra was declared in 1967

Question is there a clear and urgent reason to be today agitating for Biafra as Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB are doing?

Ojukwu despite having 100% was never gunho about Biafra, never made any type of hate speech
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
oalandAgents2:

Question is there a clear and urgent reason to be today agitating for Biafra as Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB are doing?

Ojukwu despite having 100% was never gunho about Biafra, never made any type of hate speech

how many more blood do you want to be shed before the need for urgency arises? how low do you want the igbos to be treated before we bring the nerd for urgency?

do you live in Nigeria at all?

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
What blood.?

More blood is being in the North

So called "Herdsmen" killings are not tribalistic politically sponsored by corrupt politicians in my opinion.
superlightning:

how many more blood do you want to be shed before the need for urgency arises? how low do you want the igbos to be treated before we bring the nerd for urgency?

do you live in Nigeria at all?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
How can NK ask for referendum Which a democratic instrument of a democratic system he has shunned?

Who take him seriously?
banom:

When I started reading through your post, I thought you are a serious person, but I finally realized you are a mischievous person who is hopelessly ignorant and uneducated... your chief motive here is to discredit NNAMDI KANU, and your tactic in achieving that is to first seem to support ojukwu in other to blind people from your dirty work... You are probably not an Igbo person. And most of your stated historic facts are wrong.

Now let me address your ignorance, you asked if NNAMDI KANU first consulted the people and sort for their mandate before agitating for Biafra....a person not enlightened enough will not understand the game you are trying to play here. To enlighten your ignorance, NNAMDI KANU is not personally agitating for Biafra, he is demanding for a REFERANDUM from the government so that the PEOPLE can decide for themselves if they want Nigeria or Biafra....that is the ultimate mandate of the people you are asking for.... You probably don't know this...cus I can see you are not educated enough, if educated at all
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 5:36am On Jun 30, 2019
oalandAgents2:
What blood.?

More blood is being in the North

So called "Herdsmen" killings are not tribalistic politically sponsored by corrupt politicians in my opinion.

It is obvious that you are indeed a novice. So MORE BLOOD being in the north means we must condone our people's blood being shed right? What happened to the over 100 ipob protesters openly gunned down at 2015/2016 that even aljazeera openly confronted buhaei on? Are you well at all? What happened to the respect for our right to determination?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2019
oalandAgents2:
How can NK ask for referendum Which a democratic instrument of a democratic system he has shunned?

Who take him seriously?

Well, last time I checked he makes news headlines both nationally and internationally. The sit at home exercise to commemorate biafra's fallen was by all indices a success.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

Busy-body what mistake are the voices in your head telling you?...mistake according to yoruba definition?..you have got jokes..

Yeah right,go handle the mess in your region first cos you lots do not mean well for anyone.

Simple

look how una dey disgrace unaselfs online....

anybody that disagree with you is yoruba....

nonesense....
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by ejighikemeuwa: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Please no matter your political ambition, human massacre is an abomination,so should always be condemned, resisted and be trapped down, thanks

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

Your reverse psychology ain't working one bit.

Herdsmen are attacking your village why not face them? Impostor
Double impostor living in denial, tell us what steps you've taken in achieving your Biafra aside this online noise
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

I have SINCE read it all up (from federick forysyth, to obasanjos account, to "12 years of military rule" by Daily times publication, to Wake Ademoyega's account to Ben Gbulies account to Gen. Akirinnades account to gamgi.coms account. Your version of the story is EXAGGERATED. Chai I have known you distort history.
Akiko n'egwu
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

Again..... your speculations are sprinkled with lies lies lies.

I pray it occurs, so we can see whether your sick and corrupt Nigeria remains alive.
This time, I hope you'll only be the casualty. You think you, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB can decide for the rest
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

Yes o.... It's an primordial jihadic instinct. It happens in every non Islamic community that has significant Moslem population, It's only a matter of time.thankfully, they will be paid back in their own coin. They do not possess the Monopoly of violence.
Who is paying them back In their own coin, you? Maybe you mean on nairaland as usual
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

I have said it before that you aren't Igbo, yet ipob gives you sleepless nights. You can only rant online, yet the MAY 30 sit-at-home directive was embraced by true IGBOS.

You don't know your history. If you want the story of turkey to be the story of your village and ethnicity, then keep it away from ndigbo.
The sit-at-home you intimidate people especially in Onitsha and Aba with death if they don't
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Yyeske:
The sit-at-home you intimidate people especially in Onitsha and Aba with death if they don't

lol..... hired microphone pls give us evidence pls, not allegations.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Yyeske:
This time, I hope you'll only be the casualty. You think you, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB can decide for the rest

ntoor.....lol

if we wanted to decide for you we would have done that since, but we want you all to decide for yourselves through a REFERENDUM.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

ojukwu is not our eternal supreme leader, he has played his part honorably and he will be remembered and celebrated for that. but that is where it ends.

..... and who is the current leader now?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
oalandAgents2:

No clear or urgent reason that these children of hate have been propagating.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

It is obvious that you are indeed a novice. So MORE BLOOD being in the north means we must condone our people's blood being shed right? What happened to the over 100 ipob protesters openly gunned down at 2015/2016 that even aljazeera openly confronted buhaei on? Are you well at all? What happened to the respect for our right to determination?
IPOB is a proscribed group and shouldn't be seen or heard about, you go and pick up the Biafran flag and walk the streets of Onitsha today, right to self determination tire you there
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

Well, last time I checked he makes news headlines both nationally and internationally. The sit at home exercise to commemorate biafra's fallen was by all indices a success.
Stop the lies, only successful in Aba and Onitsha because of the intimidation from IPOB, a terrorist group
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

lol..... hired microphone pls give us evidence pls, not allegations.
Are you saying that your god Nnamdi Kanu didn't say something like that, when he said that anyone who doesn't observe the sit-at-home must be stoned to death and people like you , his foot soldiers were ready to carry it out?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
superlightning:

ntoor.....lol

if we wanted to decide for you we would have done that since, but we want you all to decide for yourselves through a REFERENDUM.
Nobody asked you, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB to request for a referendum on our behalf, you can request for your individual families
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Unik3030:
how can u tell us d basis for an event is irrelevant when u want us to care about d event. it's like telling us to invest in a building n the foundation is irrelevant. how can u tell me no justifiable reason when we have an igbo coup b4 d war? ask yourself, did the igbos not taunt d north by putting a picture of nzeogwu on sarduanas corpse? u dissapoint me with that response of yours n d age u quoted. nothing meaningful about your half baked write up with your irrelevant basis with your age
why were igbos and all southerns (except yorubas) massacred in 1945, did they orchestrate a coup then too?.....why did western soldiers massacre unarmed biafran civilians in asaba?, they were coup plotters maybe?, why did obasanjo order the massacre of igbos in obiaruku, delta state, was it because of some coup?, why did awolowo mastermind the blockade on biafrans leading to the death of millions, I think the women and children were planning a coup on his people.......the coup line is about the most ridiculous thing I've heard Nigerians say to justify the massacre of INNOCENT people, there were yoruba and middle belt soldiers amongst the executioners of the '66 coup, why did "the north" not attack people from those regions.....you know what , I think I should go and kill the Fulani family across the street because their people murdered an innocent farmer in my community recently....I think I would be justified?.......know this, the wickedness of the wicked will surely come to an end

1 Like

Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yyeske:
Nobody asked you, Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB to request for a referendum on our behalf, you can request for your individual families

story.
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yyeske:
Are you saying that your god Nnamdi Kanu didn't say something like that, when he said that anyone who doesn't observe the sit-at-home must be stoned to death and people like you , his foot soldiers were ready to carry it out?

if you like call KANU my creator, na you sabi. since you don't understand Igbo lingo.... remain an ignoramus.

have you being stoned? who in the news has been stoned by IPOB?
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by superlightning: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yyeske:
IPOB is a proscribed group and shouldn't be seen or heard about, you go and pick up the Biafran flag and walk the streets of Onitsha today, right to self determination tire you there

story story..... impostor.... face your brown roof
Re: IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu by oalandAgents2: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yyeske, If you are not Igbo please stop commenting. Note the title of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo, Ondo 2020: IGP orders mop-up of illegal firearms, arrest of offenders / Population Statistics Of Christians & Muslims In Northern Nigeria / Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.