Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy (38003 Views)

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by pacespot(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2019
this is a common attitude of entitlement by Nigerian ladies, I pray I don't end up with this kind of women in my life. white women live a simple and real life so far you can show them love and affection, they are contented. that is how chimanmada adichie was questioning the former US first lady and presidential candidate Hilary Clinton why she leaves her Twitter bio as a mother and wife while her husband could not do the same.

black people always take the culture they borrowed from their slave masters to the next level, now they practise feminism more that the whites themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Bukden16(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=TFLAME post=79678743]Aunty relationship advisor, you are very intelligent, nairalanders have a big surprise for you this morning .come here

[img]https://media1./images/ccf2e561e8fbe958c3ac4ccad9aa2cc9/tenor.gif?itemid=7579309[/img][/quote

Chai ...

Take am easy nah?

But that Aunty Amaka ehn ..! Frustration go soon kill am .

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by MrJames007: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2019
What's she mean by best dressed undecided
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2019
At least she don trend
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Bukden16(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2019
pacespot:
this is a common attitude of entitlement by Nigerian ladies, I pray I don't end up with this kind of women in my life. white women live a simple and real life so far you can show them love and affection, they are contented. that is how chimanmada adichie was questioning the former US first lady and presidential candidate Hilary Clinton why she leaves her Twitter bio as a mother and wife while her husband could not do the same.

black people always take the culture they borrowed from their slave masters to the next level, now they practise feminism more that the whites themselves.

Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Very mature response
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by DeRay98(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
delugajackson:
Lamentations of a frustrated feminist.

Gbosaaaaaa !
Make she no go sip sniper after this your comment grin
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Auxigen(m): 9:45am On Jun 26, 2019
egbirinbu1:
badbelle everywhere
I like ur work very nice
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2019
Smart reply. No insult... No calling of names. But the message is crystal clear.

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Georgry(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2019
one thing people don't really notice is that this might have cause problems if stefflon is an average Nigeria girl... this is so embarrassing.

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Georgry(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Whiteways: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Aunty adugbo aiye ti tian. Epic reply from steff.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2019
The Average Nigerian Idiot. TANI!

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by DeRay98(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
safarigirl:
How was she one of the Top 5 Best Dressed ladies at BET? Because she pieced two pieces of cloth together and was walking around half naked?

Nneka, it is not every asssss you must kiss, face your own relationship and stop monitoring other people's own. Awon Instagram FBI, dey check who dey post and who dey comment.
My Sister I tire oh. See she dey attack like the guy na her run-away ex.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by PopeFlatino(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2019
grin ur response still get some atom of jealousy in it grin
safarigirl:
How was she one of the Top 5 Best Dressed ladies at BET? Because she pieced two pieces of cloth together and was walking around half naked?

Nneka, it is not every asssss you must kiss, face your own relationship and stop monitoring other people's own. Awon Instagram FBI, dey check who dey post and who dey comment.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by PopeFlatino(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
grin guy u funny ..una see why the likes of Mikel abandon Dem go Europe and Yankee girls
blackslayer:
this is why i can't stand most nigerian girls of today.......i just don't have anything in common with them...from bleaching of their skin...to the ridiculous wig they wear on their coconut head and their appalling personal hygiene....their attitude is another story.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by PopeFlatino(m): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2019
grin na true,if u never loose any girlfriend because of her Bestie's influence and wrong advises in life,that means u never date naija girl shaa
BiggyB242:
This is a typical Nigerian girl, foreign girls have a different mentality when they love they love for real. That's how one girl will be polluting your gf's mind and if she's foolish she will fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by godofuck231: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2019
If she leaves him the other lady will resume office , both in the parlar and z Azar rom
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2019
that reply shows that she even thought about it, and would have probably asked burna boy to post her picture, which is why burnaboy posted her picture this morning, you see eeh, everything na brain brain,

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2019
BiggyB242:
This is a typical Nigerian girl, foreign girls have a different mentality when they love they love for real. That's how one girl will be polluting your gf's mind and if she's foolish she will fall for it.
LOL

Half of the black male population in the West is laughing at you.

2 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by mexzony: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2019
If she was burna girlfriend she no go mind if he lost her or not after all she has the guy to her self.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by freshMallam1122: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2019
GistmoreNG:
See The Lady's Photos ==> HERE
Am suspecting Tonto Dickeh on this trash.. it's looks like a deeds claiming another stunt... since she is looking an hunting for successfull men this days
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by benqo01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
This girl brain aint functioning.......i swear
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin na true,if u never loose any girlfriend because of her Bestie's influence and wrong advises in life,that means u never date naija girl shaa

Lol true true, when my ex. left me cos of some story she heard about me. Instead of her to come ask me, she just concluded. I non even bother myself. I just said "suit yourself". My mate dey make money na babe I go they beg upandan.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by greypencils: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
tundeontop:
She used almost a page to praise her just to pour sand sand for her gari...That's how village people operates,when dem don dey hail my brother watch your back.

What does she stand to gain from this ? Ni to ri olorun
Truth is, same girl who wrote that epistle has sent a DM to burna before. She would be the first to lick his balls if ever asked for it, nonsense upon ingredients
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
9ja girls, you see una life An average Nigerian girl is full of hatred, envy. So, what’s her business with Burna boy not flaunting Steflon??

God please give me a girl that can stand for me like Steflon. Take this hungry, sadistic and efulefuos Nigerian girls away from me.

Efulefu like you stop generalising...
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Rextizz(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
9ja girls, you see una life An average Nigerian girl is full of hatred, envy. So, what’s her business with Burna boy not flaunting Steflon??

God please give me a girl that can stand for me like Steflon. Take this hungry, sadistic and efulefuos Nigerian girls away from me.
This is why I don't like Naija girls, very stupid in everything.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Rextizz(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
blackslayer:
this is why i can't stand most nigerian girls of today.......i just don't have anything in common with them...from bleaching of their skin...to the ridiculous wig they wear on their coconut head and their appalling personal hygiene....their attitude is another story.
LMAO
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Rextizz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ecuador1:

Efulefu like you stop generalising...
Ode
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by XchUskY4u(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
#mindURbusiness tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes / Patoranking Visits Daddy Showkey For Spiritual Baptism [photo] / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.