Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy (38012 Views)

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by TechCapon(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
9ja girls, you see una life An average Nigerian girl is full of hatred, envy. So, what’s her business with Burna boy not flaunting Steflon??

God please give me a girl that can stand for me like Steflon. Take this hungry, sadistic and efulefuos Nigerian girls away from me.
amen
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2019
victorian:
Nigerians always lurking around to chase confusion and strife know relationships and marriages.

What's the lady problem?

Who ask for her opinion?
Smhhhhh. Jealousy jealousy everywhere one turns. Some nigerians will not mind their fucvking Buisness!! Useless unsolicited advice.

All the ones her boyfriend has showcased on instagram, is she , his number one woman? Instagram this, instagram that? Must everything be on instagram? Nonsense!

Same goes for Nigerian guys. Mind Una fucvking Buisness! Una too sabi destroy relationships with bad advice!

Advice Oshi!

But on the flip side,she might be saying this truth. Burma boy isn't exactly lovey dovey material. Im not supporting her stance but she has a right to her opinion.
But society is indeed rotten. Just because someone sees something from a different point of view doesn't make that person a hater.
This reason here (people accusing me of being envious and bitter ) is why I dont give advice anyhow...if you destroy yourself, your choice and headache.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by victorian(f): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
soul95:

But on the flip side,she might be saying this truth. Burma boy isn't exactly lovey dovey material. Im not supporting her stance but she has a right to her opinion.
But society is indeed rotten. Just because someone sees something from a different point of view doesn't make that person a hater.
This reason here (people accusing me of being envious and bitter ) is why I dont give advice anyhow...if you destroy yourself, your choice and headache.

My dear , look she might be saying the truth, there is no doubt about it and we all know burna Boi is not a lovey dovey display kind of guy. And I bet the abroad babe knows as well.
So if we all know, including his babe? Why shove it on her face by praising her first cheesy..lol nigerians before squeezing the dagger in. cheesy
For me? It doesn't make sense.

That's called jealousy and busy body!

Steflon didn't ask her anyone in Nigeria, what kind of lover is burna? She no wan know. She is living with the present, but let tomorrow sort itself out.

People should just stop giving unsolicited advice. Unless I ask you, don't even say a word. Just keep quiet and lemme enjoy the charade or the love in Tokyo with boo. cheesy
Whatevr happens I take responsibility. It's that simple.

Or she wants Steflon to go quarrel with burna for not displaying her pics with him on his page? Cmon? Let the sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by PopeFlatino(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
BiggyB242:

Lol true true, when my ex. left me cos of some story she heard about me. Instead of her to come ask me, she just concluded. I non even bother myself. I just said "suit yourself". My mate dey make money na babe I go they beg upandan.

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2019
Rextizz:
Ode

I pray say if you see me you fit call me ode
Mugu
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Twoclans:
Beautiful response from stefflon.Who social media flaunting help angry
nice dp tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Kingrexyl(m): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nawa
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Rextizz(m): 4:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Ecuador1:

I pray say if you see me you fit call me ode
Mugu
Fool! the way I will so disorganize you, nobody will save you from my wrath.
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 8:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Fool! the way I will so disorganize you, nobody will save you from my wrath.

Talk is cheap/for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by booksrite001: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2019
ecuador1:
Talk is cheap/for free

angry
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Rextizz(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Ecuador1:

Talk is cheap/for free
Until you are dead don't worry. angry
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by Ecuador1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rextizz:
Until you are dead don't worry. angry
I go like collect since i don price
Talkless and act more
I the wait you
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by macho44(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2019
victorian:
Nigerians always lurking around to chase confusion and strife know relationships and marriages.

What's the lady problem?

Who ask for her opinion?
Smhhhhh. Jealousy jealousy everywhere one turns. Some nigerians will not mind their fucvking Buisness!! Useless unsolicited advice.

All the ones her boyfriend has showcased on instagram, is she , his number one woman? Instagram this, instagram that? Must everything be on instagram? Nonsense!

Same goes for Nigerian guys. Mind Una fucvking Buisness! Una too sabi destroy relationships with bad advice!

Advice Oshi!
Hmmmm, na WA oooo
Re: Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy by victorian(f): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
macho44:
Hmmmm, na WA oooo

Smiles .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir / Bukky Wright Converts To Christianity, Attends Oyedepo’s Church / Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.