Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin (310 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin by damiloladuke: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Ubi Franklin in a recent interview, has revealed that the biggest money mistake he ever made was the money spent on his wedding.

Ubi made this revelation while speaking on a TV programme with BusinessDay, where he also spoke on his business and other life events.

The music executive had a societal wedding with his former wife in 2015 and he revealed in the interview that it was a celebration that was held for a period of 3 months.

Watch Video here:
https://lailasnews.com/biggest-money-mistake-i-made-was-money-spent-on-my-wedding-ubi-franklin/

Re: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin by Officialgarri: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Why is so much media importance attached to this guy? What's so special about his line of hustle that we haven't seen better options?
Re: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin by daddytime(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
Plus the money you borrowed and couldn't pay back.

Borrower General of the Federation abeg help Nigeria borrow money from IMF.

Dem go draw debt tire.
Re: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin by NobleAngell(f): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Lol. It was indeed a big mistake. Marriage that didn't last as long as a deep breathe.
Re: Biggest Money Mistake I Made Was Money Spent On My Wedding - Ubi Franklin by chukxie(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2019
I'm #teamsimplewedding. Spend easy on your wedding, then use whatever money you have to get your married life going on full throttle.

(1) (Reply)

Parade To Commemorate Michael Jackson Death Anniversary / Bbnaija: Innosson Vehicles Ltd To Partner With Multichoice / I’ll Remarry ’cos I Want More Kids, Says Muma Gee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.