Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460921 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
Mofetemi:
evening House. For a phone, when a seller has a bundle option of NO BOX, does it mean the phone comes with all accessories except the phone carton or what?
It will come with a basic carton
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 1:40am On Oct 20, 2022
Segun2222:
mine will be 30 days since it departed country of origin l
Boss same here ooo 33 days in transit now. Three packages
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Swamdidam: 5:37am On Oct 20, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
it is not like nipost

They will surely call you

Thanks, I collected the item at the office, 17 days after buying the item... it's a chess clock
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Swamdidam: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2022
Olamak1:

If your tracking number ends with "E", then go and pick your item in their office. If, however it ends with "R", Speedaf official will call you to arrange for home delivery. But if you're desperate to get your item, irrespective of whether it's home delivery or self pickup, you can go and pick it up at their office.
Thanks boss for the explanation.
Collected my chess clock at their office, them try for me. First order took just 17 days. I'm so happy and hope my experience with aliexpress will continue in the same vain

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ehisdan(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Good morning fellas. I want to make purchase of item worth 50$ via AliExpress. Which bank card or card will be able achieve that for me? Jboixxx
Olamak1
Others pls reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DJEhimond(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2022
This package I intend to order has DHL free shipping .. make I run? I dey fear o

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2022
ehisdan:
Good morning fellas. I want to make purchase of item worth 50$ via AliExpress. Which bank card or card will be able achieve that for me? Jboixxx
Olamak1
Others pls reply.

As at now, only few banks' naira debit cards work on Aliexpress with a miserable $20 monthly limit. Unless you can get hold of two debit cards (GTB and Sterling) and then chat the seller to split the payments for you to enable you pay with the 2 cards, the only option available is dollar card ( by opening domiciliary account).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:19am On Oct 20, 2022
DJEhimond:
This package I intend to order has DHL free shipping .. make I run? I dey fear o

Just run! Don't get yourself trapped. Look for another store selling the product
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2022
ehisdan:
Good morning fellas. I want to make purchase of item worth 50$ via AliExpress. Which bank card or card will be able achieve that for me? Jbox
Olak1
Others pls reply.
Olam.ak1 has done justice to your query. You may add GoMoney to it. Zenith is a no go area for me. Zenith is an Irresponsible bank for now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2022
DJEhimond:
Run
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2022
I heard sterling is 0 dollars
Olamak1:

As at now, only few banks' naira debit cards work on Aliexpress with a miserable $20 monthly limit. Unless you can get hold of two debit cards (GTB and Sterling) and then chat the seller to split the payments for you to enable you pay with the 2 cards, the only option available is dollar card ( by opening domiciliary account).

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2022
What does this mean?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2022
Enigma123:
What does this mean?

It simply means your order is sent to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Chizip:
I heard sterling is 0 dollars

Someone said he made use of it about 2 days ago. You can give it a try if you have their card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2022
Has anyone used alat by wema on ebay or aliexpress before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ehisdan(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olamak1:

Thank you very much for the insight.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ehisdan(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2022
jboixxx:
Olam.ak1 has done justice to your query. You may add GoMoney to it. Zenith is a no go area for me. Zenith is an Irresponsible bank for now.
Thank you boss. I appreciate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gladys7022(f): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good afternoon!
My package has arrived at my current location according to the tracker. Is there a possibility of me getting it today since I'll be leaving the state tomorrow?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olamak1:

Someone said he made use of it about 2 days ago. You can give it a try if you have their card.
I've just tried it for two dollars.No show
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Gladys7022:
Good afternoon!
My package has arrived at my current location according to the tracker. Is there a possibility of me getting it today since I'll be leaving the state tomorrow?

According to the tracking, your order left Benue this morning for Gboko (which is your location). You may see update of its arrival at Gboko later on today but you can't get it today. You can pick it tomorrow morning before leaving

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gladys7022(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2022
Thank you so much. I do appreciate it. The order left yesterday for Gboko though and it's 1½hrs drive. I'll check before leaving. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
I got my first order 2day grin
Those people at the post office are witches they try to milk me imagine paying 5k for products of 36 dollars, I just dey bone my face for them, one of the women their said any item above 30 dollars they charge 20%
The things I notice is if u get over excited about your product, or they'll tell you your product is top quality trying to make u exited for your item, looking for opportunities to milk you and if they notice its your first time shipping goods
But Las Las I gave them 1.5

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chizip:
Those people at the post office are witches they try to milk me imagine paying 5k for products of 36 dollars, I just dey bone my face for them, one of the women their said any item above 30 dollars they charge 20%
The things I notice is if u get over excited about your product, or they'll tell you your product is top quality trying to make u exited for your item, looking for opportunities to milk you and if they notice its your first time shipping goods

1.5 for what, custom duty? Or nipost handling fee?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olamak1:

Acces bank card no longer works on Aliexpress.

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2022
For everything both custom and nipost
Encitee3991:

1.5 for what, custom duty? Or nipost handling fee?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chizip:

Imagine. Max to pay in nipost is #500 based on item's weight. If the item is very light in weight, pickup is FREE. For your 1.5, it is only the #500 that is accountable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It will come with a basic carton

What is basic carton? Is it same carton that Standard bundle comes with?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
I have no other option cuz a guy who got same item as mine(soundcore 2) said they collected 4k from his hand
Mofetemi:

Imagine. Max to pay in nipost is #500 based on item's weight. If the item is very light in weight, pickup is FREE. For your 1.5, it is only the #500 that is accountable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chizip:
For everything both custom and nipost

No,custom charges not included. You only payed Nipost handling charge, and it shouldnt be up to that amount. Corruption everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
Mofetemi:

What is basic carton? Is it same carton that Standard bundle comes with?
Yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2022
Chizip:
I have no other option cuz a guy who got same item as mine(soundcore 2) said they collected 4k from his hand
See as them milk una due to too much excitement. I no dey give them pass #200 for airtime angry

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olamak1:

According to the tracking, your order left Benue this morning for Gboko (which is your location). You may see update of its arrival at Gboko later on today but you can't get it today. You can pick it tomorrow morning before leaving
pls how do I track my order, I just got a msg dat delivery unsuccessful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: anonymousey and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.