Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461648 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Imagine
Olamak1:

No,custom charges not included. You only payed Nipost handling charge, and it shouldnt be up to that amount. Corruption everywhere.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nipost no deserve mercy. If you check how many packages stolen by these guys. I can remember how they stole powerbanks I sent within the country to different states way back in 2014.

All these atrocities can only make one wear that angry face when dealing with them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
On top your own product they will be claiming right
Fucklove:
Nipost no deserve mercy. If you check how many packages stolen by these guys. I can remember how they stole powerbanks I sent within the country to different states way back in 2014.

All these atrocities can only make one wear that angry face when dealing with them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
My next order that is coming I won't give them shishi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
franciskaine:
pls how do I track my order, I just got a msg dat delivery unsuccessful.

Track with "track24.net"

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Swamdidam:
Hello guys, if my package reaches my area of residence can I go there and pick it myself at SPEEDAF office? Before they start saying something like returning to china

You can visit their office to pickup if you need the shipment fast.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adanny01(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
Who has used Access Naira Mastercard recently and how much is the charge.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by directonpc(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
Gladys7022:
Thank you so much. I do appreciate it. The order left yesterday for Gboko though and it's 1½hrs drive. I'll check before leaving. Thanks
Any luck?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2022
akseph1:

Please collect your money back. It is fraudulent seller. I experience this some months ago but mine was DHL. I was given the tracking number of another item. I tracked the item and it arrived in Nigeria only for me to see that it has been delivered. I send an email to DHL and I was told the item is not mine and that I should contact the seller. I have to request for refund. I collect my money back

Please, how did you go about getting back your money?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Olamak1:

Which site did you track the order? Really, the letter 'S' after 'E' has rendered the tracking number invalid.

Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chinedu23566252: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2022
Good day guys
Please I need help. I really don't understand the situation am in right now. I made an order on the 25th of September 2022 and it arrived in Nigeria and completed customs clearance on the 5th of October. Since then it has been with speedaf and I haven't received my order.
I have been trying to be patient but yesterday I called Speedaf customer care and they told me that my order was part of a few orders that contained moisture and cannot be shipped to me because of that.

I am so confused as I have never seen where moisture can enter my order as the order was shipped through flight. They said I should contact the seller to send me a new item again or give me a refund but the seller is saying that I should send pictures and proof as he thinks that I received it damaged but I have been telling him that it isn't the case.

I cant file for dispute because the order is in my country and hasn't beem received by me

Please who ever has any idea should please help me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
Omo I want to order a smart watch of $25 which is about 10k from AliExpress but because of the high rate of dollar, I can't pay with my UBA master card, I have chipper cash but their dollar rate is 759 per dollar, please which other bank or card can I use to order this with cheeper rate...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mjolnir: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2022
Is this a new one?
Anybody used it before?
Is it fast?/speedaf?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2022
Demaxl:
Has anyone used alat by wema on ebay or aliexpress before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaiytech: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
Scope26:
1. Reviews. Reviews. Reviews... If a seller is new on the platform and has no reviews, it's a no-go-area for me.

2. Reviews with pictures: I prefer sellers with reviews that previous buyers included pictures.

3. Number of followers the seller has and their store ratings.

4. Check the review section to see if someone from your country has ordered from the seller; what was their feedback?

5. Chat with the seller too. If they're real, they will reply you; not immediately, but they will reply you. If you get a reply immediately, doubt them.

Please how do I ensure the item is not delivered through NIPOST?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jaiytech: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
Fucklove:
So, I didn't receive the package and opened Dispute on Monday. Seller was begging for extension of extra 20 days that the package is still in transit. I'm not having any of those nonsense talks and insisted on full refund. Why would you send my item with an unregistered courier when I went and paid for speedaf?

Now he brought up a proposal to resend the package with even a gift of earphone shocked, I accepted and closed the dispute after item has been sent with speedaf.

These sellers knows what they are doing, They prefer doing the right thing when trouble comes, because dispute and bad feedbacks will negatively affect their store, They'll rather resend the package than go through dispute.

I equally promised to pay him in full if Nipost decides to send the one in transit later, to show fairness and honesty.

Good day all cool

Abey how can I ensure that it is delivered through Speedaf? I just want avoid NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaseBby09: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
chicksman9:
Omo I want to order a smart watch of $25 which is about 10k from AliExpress but because of the high rate of dollar, I can't pay with my UBA master card, I have chipper cash but their dollar rate is 759 per dollar, please which other bank or card can I use to order this with cheeper rate...

Zenith, Gtb and Stanbic are working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaseBby09: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jaiytech:

Abey how can I ensure that it is delivered through Speedaf? I just want avoid NIPOST

Aliexpress standard shipping and cainaio super economy global are handled by speedaf, so ensure you choose this shipping method. Every other economy shipping is handled by NIPOST

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2022
Jaiytech:

Please how do I ensure the item is not delivered through NIPOST?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2022
LaseBby09:

Aliexpress standard shipping and cainaio super economy global are handled by speedaf, so ensure you choose this shipping method. Every other economy shipping is handled by NIPOST

Not necessarily so. There are exceptional cases where you select"Aliexpress standard shipping" but your order is handed over to "Singapore post", and such order will eventually end up with Nipost. For instance, Mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2022
[What is the card limit please quote author=LaseBby09 post=117736219]

Zenith, Gtb and Stanbic are working. [/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Segun2222: 2:57am On Oct 21, 2022
LaseBby09:

standard shipping = nipost

standard selection = speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chinedu23566252: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Chinedu23566252:
Good day guys
Please I need help. I really don't understand the situation am in right now. I made an order on the 25th of September 2022 and it arrived in Nigeria and completed customs clearance on the 5th of October. Since then it has been with speedaf and I haven't received my order.
I have been trying to be patient but yesterday I called Speedaf customer care and they told me that my order was part of a few orders that contained moisture and cannot be shipped to me because of that.

I am so confused as I have never seen where moisture can enter my order as the order was shipped through flight. They said I should contact the seller to send me a new item again or give me a refund but the seller is saying that I should send pictures and proof as he thinks that I received it damaged but I have been telling him that it isn't the case.

I cant file for dispute because the order is in my country and hasn't beem received by me

Please who ever has any idea should please help me.

Hello please who has any idea on this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 4:46am On Oct 21, 2022
WaytoGo:

Please, how did you go about getting back your money?
I confirmed reception and immediately open dispute, explained in details what happened. I also contacted Aliexpress customer care. Aliexpress also gave the seller 2 or 3 days to respond. he requested that he will pay me half of the money and I disagree. he also requested that I pay for shipping. I turn it down. I collect back my full money
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FGodsgift(m): 5:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Pls, Infinix S4 needed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2022
chicksman9:
I can confirm that I can't use chipper cash and Piggyvest to make orders bigger than 100usd.
Anyone experiencing this ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Sonrexx:

I can confirm that I can't use chipper cash and Piggyvest to make orders bigger than 100usd.
Anyone experiencing this ?
As a matter of fact I have withdrawn and exchange between USD and Naira and have lost almost 19k.
Someone talk to me ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2022
Segun2222:
hope you've verified with bvn or try talking to customer care

have succesfully created and funded the card, but the card was rejected by aliexpress..giving mr the option to appeal.

do this happen to you as well?, how did you resolve this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jubianose(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2022
Pls as a first-timer what advice will you give me I want to place an order for this phone. The seller is Oppo online stores. Reviews are good with pics. What is the delivery like? Pls any info guys before I make payment.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2022
jubianose:
Pls as a first-timer what advice will you give me I want to place an order for this phone. The seller is Oppo online stores. Reviews are good with pics. What is the delivery like? Pls any info guys before I make payment.

GO ahead
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2022
jubianose:
what card do you plan on using to order it ?
This is very important.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaseBby09: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2022
Segun2222:
standard shipping = nipost

standard selection = speedaf

I disagree. all my standard shipping has been handled by speedaf, I think it all depends on the item being shipped. Not certain but i think there are some items that cannot be shipped by air or through normal shipping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.