Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450182 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2022
mctfopt:

AliExpress app is in full English. Anthony village zip is 100232
Thanks and God bless
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniellano: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Happy Sunday/weekend to everyone,
Ordered a phone on the 4th from official xaoimi store, all the other smaller stuffs I ordered has arrived and delivered from speedaf, it's only the phone that's left. I selected aliexpress standard shipping qnd shipping is handled by Singapore post. Should I be concerned?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniellano: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Chizip:
Imagine from leaving departure country to leaving transit country
Orders on transit for over 6 weeks

Good day boss, having the same issue but mine is on that same point for three weeks now, any update regarding your own?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Daniellano:
Ordered a phone on the 4th from official xaoimi store, all the other smaller stuffs I ordered has arrived and delivered from speedaf, it's only the phone that's left. I selected aliexpress standard shipping qnd shipping is handled by Singapore post. Should I be concerned?
Nipost sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2022
I need recommendation from whom will i get 100 dollars to pay for an item on aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniellano: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Toluene15:

Nipost sad

Will I eventually get the package?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 11:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Daniellano:

I didn't receive my last parcel with nipost.
Others might have received theirs
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Daniellano:

Yes, but you'll pay between one hundred and five hundred naira depending on the weight

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Daniellano:
Still dispatched to overseas right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jefferyzz:
From what I found online. Jbl has decent sound between 1-40% sound level in a closed environment. But people are of the opinion that Anker is louder and better especially in open environment.
I'm only referring to their boom box lineup bro, I like the JBL sound too.

Look out for the JBL partybox series, you would like them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
icon91:
I wanted to purchase a Jbl boom box 2, i was seeing it at #30k+ on aliexpress under 'hot deals' which was slashed at -65% fro #87k plus

I checked the store and the rating is 95% plus, with over 600 units sold at reviews of 4.9 stars

I checked thesame Jbl boom box 2 on both Jumia, Konga, Jiji...they were all above #280k plus, i even checked an official site, it was $499

I'm highly skeptical about this, this is the first purchase i'm making on aliexpress, can you guys clarify me about product quality & how genuine aliexpress products are, I'm confused, really confused!!

For sale!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by teryene(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
genius43:

Not true. Depends on where the seller is located and the type of item been sold.
okay, so which location is been handled by speedaf, I want to buy a smart watch.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
jadajada:
okay, so which location is been handled by speedaf, I want to buy a smart watch.

Look, if you want to wait till you see a store with Speedaf as logistics for shipment, you may not buy anything. The reason is that you can't find any store with the information: "we ship via Speedaf". Aliexpress reserves the right to ship order through any logistics of their choice. You can look for any store located in "China Mainland" to buy your smart watch, but bear in mind that the probability of it being shipped by Speedaf is 1/2, talking from experience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Olamak1:

Look, if you want to wait till you see a store with Speedaf as logistics for shipment, you may not buy anything. The reason is that you can't find any store with the information: "we ship via Speedaf". Aliexpress reserves the right to ship order through any logistics of their choice. You can look for any store located in "China Mainland" to buy your smart watch, but bear in mind that the probability of it being shipped by Speedaf is 1/2, talking from experience.

Aside choosing Aliexpress standard shipping, I think there is a greater possibility for aliexpress to ship through speedaf if you choose cainiao express cos they work in partnership with speedaf for last mile delivery in Nigeria from what I read on their site and in the news.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
icon91:
I wanted to purchase a Jbl boom box 2, i was seeing it at #30k+ on aliexpress under 'hot deals' which was slashed at -65% fro #87k plus

I checked the store and the rating is 95% plus, with over 600 units sold at reviews of 4.9 stars

I checked thesame Jbl boom box 2 on both Jumia, Konga, Jiji...they were all above #280k plus, i even checked an official site, it was $499

I'm highly skeptical about this, this is the first purchase i'm making on aliexpress, can you guys clarify me about product quality & how genuine aliexpress products are, I'm confused, really confused!!

No try am.... Na fake ooo... Talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ubreeze(m): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2022
UBA stopped over the counter withdrawals on Dollar prepaid cards since the 1st week of November. I hope it changes oon

jadajada:
if I have funds in my prepaid dollar card, can I withdraw over the counter?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ubreeze(m): 1:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Both are perfect and both can allow you to do above $2000 monthly.
Here are some of the differences,
1. With Dom account, u can withdraw ur Dollars over the counter if u want to. UBA just stopped withdrawals over the counter for Dollar prepaid cards this November 2022,
2. With ur Dom account, u can receive Dollars from people but with prepaid card u can only receive Dollars if it is transferred from another prepaid card of the same bank,
3. Prepaid card is safer, if stolen they person can only access the funds u have on the card at that time (I personally load the exaqct amount I want to use for a transaction, I dont leave funds there). A Dom account card if stolen gives the peron access to all the funds on ur Dom account.

Both will work for your transactions and both will give you good limits,

Nyamuri:
For someone that wants to do international transaction e.g Aliexpress, which account will u recommend between Dom and prepaid?

Can you purchase beyond the 20$ limit on prepaid dollar account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 3:41am On Nov 28, 2022
No boss still stuck
Daniellano:

Good day boss, having the same issue but mine is on that same point for three weeks now, any update regarding your own?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Who has experienced this pls. No information update since like 5 days it was shipped

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2022
mctfopt:

AliExpress app is in full English. Anthony village zip is 100232

How much balance do I need to have in my account before I make payment on aliexpress, I wanted to purchase item of 50k and I have 50,500 and aliexpress app is saying insufficient funds
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniellano: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2022
DrLevi:

Still dispatched to overseas right?

Yes boss�
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2022
anonymousey:

For sale!

Do you have Anker soundcore 3, Soundcore motion+ or soundcore boom?

If yes, what's their price?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Movement showed from China to Naija and now back to China but it's indicating arrived at Transit country.

Transit again? Are they moving within China or this is just some wrong info?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2022
ceejay80s:

How much balance do I need to have in my account before I make payment on aliexpress, I wanted to purchase item of 50k and I have 50,500 and aliexpress app is saying insufficient funds
No Nigerian bank allows for more than $20/25 transaction per month on their dollar Naira cards.

So, if you're attempting the payment via Naira cards, you're wrong!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Movement showed from China to Naija and now back to China but it's indicating arrived at Transit country.

Tracking is on course. Leaves the seller's country of origin to a transit country is normal with Singapore Post and PostNL.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2022
jboixxx:
Tracking is on course. Leaves the seller's country of origin to a transit country is normal with Singapore Post and Postal.
But what exactly does it mean considering this their language? It already showed leaving before now and the GPS had moved towards Nigeria. Now it's back to China on the GPS but it's saying 'in' (not moving to) transit country in the second screenshot. Is it still in China, on the way or in Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

It's not yet in Nigeria
They stopped by within/another country. They probably transferred the package to another plane.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Toluene15:

It's not yet in Nigeria
They stopped by within/another country. They probably transferred the package to another plane.
Exactly what I'm thinking. This is going to be one long ride it seems.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2022
jboixxx:
No Nigerian bank allows for more than $20/25 transaction per month on their dollar cards.

So, if you're attempting the payment via Naira cards, you're wrong!
morning sir, which bank cards are currently working on aliexpress thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2022
umarfantami:
morning sir, which bank cards are currently working on aliexpress thanks
GTBank is 20D and heard Zenith is 27D.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2022
Okehzoe:

My UBA visa works
Is it the prepaid or normal Visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.