Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440565 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please how long can my item stay with speedaf before it will be returned.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
CavendishPlex:

Are you sure GTB still allows Dollar transactions on their Naira debit cards? I tried using both my GTB savings and Utility (virtual) cards for a purchase of less than $10 last Friday, but kept getting a declined error message which led me to believe GTB has most likely stopped as well.

Made an order of $9 on Sunday night successfully with GTB mastercard

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Olamak1:

The order is 4 days and you're already getting disturbed. The information on the tracking says 'your order is being processed'. So you need to exercise more patience because sellers are busy this period.
none of my orders have taken this long on just processing, that's why I asked; does this mean the carrier haven't accepted the goods yet??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Incredible128:
none of my orders have taken this long on just processing, that's why I asked; does this mean the carrier haven't accepted the goods yet??

It's always like that during promotional sales and festive periods because sellers have plenty of orders to process. Hence, the delay in despatch.... By the time your order is finally handed over to the logistics company, the tracking will update.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
kingphilip:

Which bank or virtual card did you use?

I've been expecting a refund for over 2 months now and Raven haven't credited my account.

First they destroyed my card and I chatted them up when the refund started and they told me I should just send the screenshot of the refund completed notification and the amount to them and they will credit my wallet instead since the card have been destroyed.

Please anybody with the CBN mail I can copy so they can attend to me faster.
I used Uba master card. Do I need to message the bank b4 getting my refund?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Olamak1:

It's always like that during promotional sales and festive periods because sellers have plenty of orders to process. Hence, the delay in despatch.... By the time your order is finally handed over to the logistics company, the tracking will update.
thank you, I'll keep checking it then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
How do I fund my zenith dollar card. Do I need to fund it with the equivalent of naira.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jefferyzz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Is ur device rooted?
lordnammy:
Please who have used chipper cash to make payment am finding it difficult to very my ID to get card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayoawhy007: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
need 20 people who are interested in learning how to get a working virtual card.

But don't have money to pay for mentorship, I will be organizing a FREE training class on WhatsApp.

Signify by texting interested to my whatapp nos@08075043113
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good day all,
Please I want to ask how I will fund the gt prepaid dollar card ?
Do I have to pay in dollar or i.can transfer from my naira account ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
Enigma123:
How do I fund my zenith dollar card. Do I need to fund it with the equivalent of naira.

SpeedRacer:
Good day all,
Please I want to ask how I will fund the gt prepaid dollar card ?
Do I have to pay in dollar or i.can transfer from my naira account ?

Buy dollar bills from parallel Market, walk into the bank and make your deposits. Always deposit above your required amount, even if it's $4-$5, because of cash handling bill charges.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
lordnammy:
Please who have used chipper cash to make payment am finding it difficult to very my ID to get card

Use NIN
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tamahog: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
dietola01:
is the item that costly? Look like a wasting of time to me

Nope. It isn't expensive and I did not return it again when I discovered how to use it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chris2006: 3:20am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=chuksp09 post=117777706]
Any update on your issue? I have the same problem, this is my first time of buying something on Aliexpress. They are all inexpensive medical instruments...my package has gotten stuck on speedaf as "custom clearance started" for more than 2 days. I hope the customs aren't waiting for me to come and bribe them or pay custom duty? Can I call speedaf customer care to know what is happening?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chris2006: 3:37am On Nov 30, 2022
Codedzng:
What's going on with Speedaf My Order had been on Customs clearance in Progress since last week Friday.
Has anyone experienced this ?

Bros, I dey your shoe o and this is my first time of buying things on Aliexpress. Did you eventually get your package? How long did it take to clear custom?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aboojaabir: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2022
Can anyone suggest ways I can buy stuffs on Ali express if my bank card is not going through?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chuksp09(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Chris2006 post=118786383][/quote]
I’ve picked up mine, they later sent me an email, i had to go to their office to pick it up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 7:19am On Nov 30, 2022
Vocals:

Buy dollar bills from parallel Market, walk into the bank and make your deposits. Always deposit above your required amount, even if it's $4-$5, because of cash handling bill charges.

Thanks so the banks will accept $1, $20 etc , because the bdc usually don't.
Make i go open one today

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Is Kuda card now working on Aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Chris2006 post=118786383][/quote]
Custom clearance is taking time this days. Just chill
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Jefferyzz:
Who knows if zenith card still works. AliExpress dey decline my zenith card
Have you tried again ?
Besides who knows the current Zenith Bank Exchange rate ?
@Olamak1 do you know their(Zenith) current rate ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Codedzng: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Chris2006:

Bros, I dey your shoe o and this is my first time of buying things on Aliexpress. Did you eventually get your package? How long did it take to clear custom?

Yes ! Just a day after this post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sonrexx:

Have you tried again ?
Besides who knows the current Zenith Bank Exchange rate ?
@Olamak1 do you know their(Zenith) current rate ?

I was charged ₦522/$ when I placed order early this month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
SpeedRacer:

Thanks so the banks will accept $1, $20 etc , because the bdc usually don't.
Make i go open one today

They will accept; depends on the cashier you meet with, he/she may say if you were the one who came for withdrawal over counter you would reject lower bills, just tell him or her, no you wouldn't, and then position your phone in a manner where he/she would think you are recording, and propose to escalate things, they will definitely accept the deposit, as long as the lower bills are not more than 5years old... Only make use of the bolded if they prove stubborn, but you self no carry $1 (50pcs) old bills for deposit.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Olamak1:

I was charged ₦522/$ when I placed order early this month.
Thanks Man!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
I applied for refund on AliExpress, i got an alert but the money received is not upto what was charged, who do I complain to, aliexpress or my bank? Also, how do I know if the credit was from AliExpress as nothing was written in the alert I got.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeeprince(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Just got my UBA $ prepaid card, hope it works for Ali express �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please what tracking number is RE...........NL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chiboyne(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please what shippingis RE...........NL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fawaz12345: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2022
hello guys i want to place an order on aliexpress which is more faster and better?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
chiboyne:
Please what tracking number is RE...........NL

PostNL

https://postnl.post/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: akseph1, gambus007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.