Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446352 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2022
jboixxx:
GTBank is 20D and heard Zenith is 27D.

Are you sure GTB still allows Dollar transactions on their Naira debit cards? I tried using both my GTB savings and Utility (virtual) cards for a purchase of less than $10 last Friday, but kept getting a declined error message which led me to believe GTB has most likely stopped as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fucklove:
Is it the prepaid or normal Visa?

It should be normal Visa cos I applied for an ATM card and was given that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
ceejay80s:

How much balance do I need to have in my account before I make payment on aliexpress, I wanted to purchase item of 50k and I have 50,500 and aliexpress app is saying insufficient funds

From my experience (UBA) I need to have the said amount plus around 15% of the cash on top for the transaction to go through, cos the price you see on aliexpress is lower than what they’ll actually charge you. So in your case Maybe try having around 57,500
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
My tracking shows what I ordered went through a transit country (Netherlands) any hope? cos I don’t have a prior experience with goods going through a transit country, and the last update there is two weeks ago.
And who has any idea if this would go through nipost?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okehzoe:

It should be normal Visa cos I applied for an ATM card and was given that.
Okay sir.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Okehzoe:

From my experience (UBA) I need to have the said amount plus around 15% of the cash on top for the transaction to go through, cos the price you see on aliexpress is lower than what they’ll actually charge you. So in your case Maybe try having around 57,500
OK, thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
CavendishPlex:

Are you sure GTB still allows Dollar transactions on their Naira debit cards? I tried using both my GTB savings and Utility (virtual) cards for a purchase of less than $10 last Friday, but kept getting a declined error message which led me to believe GTB has most likely stopped as well.

GTB is still working 100%

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Olamak1:

Look, if you want to wait till you see a store with Speedaf as logistics for shipment, you may not buy anything. The reason is that you can't find any store with the information: "we ship via Speedaf". Aliexpress reserves the right to ship order through any logistics of their choice. You can look for any store located in "China Mainland" to buy your smart watch, but bear in mind that the probability of it being shipped by Speedaf is 1/2, talking from experience.
okay. Thanks. How do I know if a store is located in the mainland?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
ubreeze:
Both are perfect and both can allow you to do above $2000 monthly.
Here are some of the differences,
1. With Dom account, u can withdraw ur Dollars over the counter if u want to. UBA just stopped withdrawals over the counter for Dollar prepaid cards this November 2022,
2. With ur Dom account, u can receive Dollars from people but with prepaid card u can only receive Dollars if it is transferred from another prepaid card of the same bank,
3. Prepaid card is safer, if stolen they person can only access the funds u have on the card at that time (I personally load the exaqct amount I want to use for a transaction, I dont leave funds there). A Dom account card if stolen gives the peron access to all the funds on ur Dom account.

Both will work for your transactions and both will give you good limits,

okay, can I send fund from my dorm account to my prepaid card and vice versa?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
jboixxx:
GTBank is 20D and heard Zenith is 27D.
what about Uba?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CavendishPlex: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
sleemoon:

GTB is still working 100%

Wow! That's strange.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
icon91:

Do you have Anker soundcore 3, Soundcore motion+ or soundcore boom?

If yes, what's their price?
No I don't

BlackArab has

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
jadajada:
okay. Thanks. How do I know if a store is located in the mainland?

On the product page, click on "Specification"and locate "Origin" from the list of information provided. There, you'll see 'Mainland China' or 'Hong Kong' . Alternatively, you can chat the seller and ask this simple question: "where is your store located, Mainland China or Hong Kong?". It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
jadajada:
what about Uba?
No idea.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
jadajada:
what about Uba?

Uba 20$ also
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jefferyzz(m): 4:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Who knows if zenith card still works. AliExpress dey decline my zenith card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jefferyzz(m): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2022
Apart from UBA n GTB. Which other card works
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2022
I applied for refund and it says the refund has finished since on the 23rd but I am still yet to get credited to my account. Shld I chat them up again

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2022
jadajada:
I applied for refund and it says the refund has finished since on the 23rd but I am still yet to get credited to my account. Shld I chat them up again
be patience it will come
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
be patience it will come
okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kingphilip(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2022
jadajada:
Which bank or virtual card did you use?

I've been expecting a refund for over 2 months now and Raven haven't credited my account.

First they destroyed my card and I chatted them up when the refund started and they told me I should just send the screenshot of the refund completed notification and the amount to them and they will credit my wallet instead since the card have been destroyed.

Please anybody with the CBN mail I can copy so they can attend to me faster.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Good morning my people, please how can I use Aliexpress coins for purchase? Any idea pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
bbeckky:
Good morning my people, please how can I use Aliexpress coins for purchase? Any idea pls?
it can only be use as a discount. You can't use it to make order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello all, I ordered for an earbud but for the past 4 days or so now, the tracking just shows " tracking unavailable". Pls, is this normal?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Oh yeah! Thanks a lot, even using it as discount is not working probably i don't know how to use it
dietola01:
it can only be use as a discount. You can't use it to make order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jakjohnny: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please how much is dollar in black market. Which site can I use to check also

bbeckky:
Oh yeah! Thanks a lot, even using it as discount is not working probably i don't know how to use it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
bbeckky:

Coins apply to selected items only,but aliexpress won't allow you to exchange your coins for the total price of an item. It (the coins) can only give little reduction in the price of such item when checking out.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Olamak1:

Coins apply to selected items only,but aliexpress won't allow you to exchange your coins for the total price of an item. It (the coins) can only give little reduction in the price of such item when checking out.
oh ok bro, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
jakjohnny:

So sorry bro, i have no idea of the current rate and the site
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Incredible128:
Hello all, I ordered for an earbud but for the past 4 days or so now, the tracking just shows " tracking unavailable". Pls, is this normal?

The order is 4 days and you're already getting disturbed. The information on the tracking says 'your order is being processed'. So you need to exercise more patience because sellers are busy this period.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
jakjohnny:

Check it on 'ngnrates.com'

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lordnammy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please who have used chipper cash to make payment am finding it difficult to very my ID to get card

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.