Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444255 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
Toluene15:
GT master card. The limit is $20
wow! And my transaction is less than $5, I hope they have not join the bad gang.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2022
Okehzoe:

Good evening everyone Please I’m facing same issue, it’s a month now my package left China and since it got to Netherlands it hasn’t updated, last update is on the 18th of November.
And it’s showing tracking number expired!
Give it time, mine updated yesterday.... Still in the Netherlands

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
To whom it may concern

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Babanhajiya:
wow! And my transaction is less than $5, I hope they have not join the bad gang.

No, they have not. I used their mastercard yesterday for order above $5.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by destiro(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Please I need someone that can buy stuff for me on AliExpress. Any reliable recommendations?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ityP(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Please I also need someone that can buy LG V35 screen guard for me on AliExpress. Any reliable recommendations?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chinedu23566252: 4:22am On Dec 03, 2022
jboixxx:
Did you mean 3 calendar months and it's still in 9ja? Check your tracking again and reach out to the delivery agent's number attached on the tracking or cal/mail their CC.

No one can retrieve a parcel not addressed to him/her.

Bro that's what is happening I pray no one encounters any problem of redelivery with speedaf.
So the thing is in October when my order came into Nigeria and passed custom clearance, they sent it out to the wrong people for delivery twice and the package entered retrieval. Since then I have called sent mail upon mail upon mail, I have called their customer care, they will keep saying I should check back for after 4-5 business days and they will say it's taking so long because apparently priority is given to new packages instead of other packages that need retrieval.

This has been the worst experience with speedaf I have had and there still seems to be no end to the situation in sight

Please if anyone knows anyone in the warehouse or speedaf I can call to resolve this matter I will really appreciate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2022
Chinedu23566252:

Bro that's what is happening I pray no one encounters any problem of redelivery with speedaf.
So the thing is in October when my order came into Nigeria and passed custom clearance, they sent it out to the wrong people for delivery twice and the package entered retrieval. Since then I have called sent mail upon mail upon mail, I have called their customer care, they will keep saying I should check back for after 4-5 business days and they will say it's taking so long because apparently priority is given to new packages instead of other packages that need retrieval.

This has been the worst experience with speedaf I have had and there still seems to be no end to the situation in sight

Please if anyone knows anyone in the warehouse or speedaf I can call to resolve this matter I will really appreciate.

Why not go to their office closest to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2022
DrLevi:

Give it time, mine updated yesterday.... Still in the Netherlands

Alright atleast this is some hope, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Okehzoe: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Olamak1:

You have to pray very well for your order not to make its way back to China, am not trying to scare you. I had similar experience November last year. I had to settle for a refund at the end of the day.

Ok, let’s see how it goes. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah it happens. For example Pocket App doesn't work for me on AliExpress but works for some I think.
Wait una dey use pocket app virtual Card on Aliexpress saw their Dollar is very cheap right
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Chinedu23566252:

Did you put your correct phone number and address in the delivery info??
Maybe you should open a dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2022
ityP:
Please I also need someone that can buy LG V35 screen guard for me on AliExpress. Any reliable recommendations?

What challenge did you encounter while trying to buy it yourself?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2022
Good morning,I went to open account at stannic two wks ago,I have not be given account no. o.does it take long like that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fucklove(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2022
okikigsm:
Good morning,I went to open account at stannic two wks ago,I have not be given account no. o.does it take long like that?
The one I opened took more than a month, was surprised when I received text and mail with my account details. I have already forgotten that I once visited their branch.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2022
morikee:

Wait una dey use pocket app virtual Card on Aliexpress saw their Dollar is very cheap right
I don't they are serious with their card services. It has been down for over month now with no explanation. Doesn't show signs of a serious business.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I don't they are serious with their card services. It has been down for over month now with no explanation. Doesn't show signs of a serious business.

Chai and they left card creation open means you will waste your money to create dead card thank God i no fall for it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olawumi171(f): 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Goodafternoon Nairalanders,pls l mistakenly confirm receipt while it just today my order is been shipped, pls wat can l do,av sent message to the seller but hasn't reply and op it won't disrupt my goods.
And pls ow can l make use of speedaff,l don't know how people use dem,it was from review on items Nigerian bought from alieexpress, l get to know dem.Thanks will be expecting your responses.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
olawumi171:
Goodafternoon Nairalanders,pls l mistakenly confirm receipt while it just today my order is been shipped, pls wat can l do,av sent message to the seller but hasn't reply and op it won't disrupt my goods.
And pls ow can l make use of speedaff,l don't know how people use dem,it was from review on items Nigerian bought from alieexpress, l get to know dem.Thanks will be expecting your responses.

Relax, you will get the order since it's already been shipped. So, don't be apprehensive. You can track it using "speedaf.com."
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
morikee:

Really, how much is their dollar exchange rate when one wants to buy with naira, i heard chipper cash rate is #795 to $1

Is it still going through now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olawumi171(f): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olamak1:

Relax, you will get the order since it's already been shipped. So, don't be apprehensive. You can track it using "speedaf.com."
Thank you so much,

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by umarfantami(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Higuys has anyone tried gt bank today. Mine is showing daily limit exceeded. And i didn't use it this month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vocals: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
umarfantami:
Higuys has anyone tried gt bank today. Mine is showing daily limit exceeded. And i didn't use it this month

Fx network down time from the bank, I guess, try during working hours

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2022
I just got my item i ordered on 28th of November, i just took my mind if it cause i was expecting it after 2week only to get a call of delivery from speedaf asking for direction to my house, i was surprised cause i wasn't expecting the item yet, it took 5days to get to me, 1 day for flight movement and 1 day for clearance. Speedaf is full of surprises and i like this kind surprise.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
umarfantami:

Still working! I've spent $6.5 so far
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
gr8gem:
I just got my item i ordered on 28th of November, i just took my mind if it cause i was expecting it after 2week only to get a call of delivery from speedaf asking for direction to my house, i was surprised cause i wasn't expecting the item yet, it took 5days to get to me, 1 day for flight movement and 1 day for clearance. Speedaf is full of surprises and i like this kind surprise.

Lucky You! But don't expect it to be this fast next time o because there could be delay....... Anyway, congratulations!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by teryene(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
AIN
Asus A52F Laptop
15.6" HD screen display
Intel Core i3
4GB RAM
320GB HDD
Non-Backlit keyboard
Few scratches
Laptop and charger

Avaliable 65k

HP EliteBook G3 Laptop
14 inch Display
Intel Core i7-6th Gen
8gb ram
500GB HDD
Backlit keyboard
USB C port
Laptop and charger

Available 175k

Hp elitebook 9480m
Core i5-4th gen
Processor 2.60ghz
Backlit
4GB ram
1TB HDD

Available 110k

Hitachi
13.3 HD SCREEN DISPLAY
AMD processor
4gb
128GB SSD

AVAILABLE 70K

Dell Latitude 7390 Laptop
13.3" FHD Display
Intel Core i5-8th Gen
16GB RAM
256GB SSD
*Touchscreen Display*
Backlit keyboard
Smart card reader
Carbon fiber cover
Laptop and charger

Avaliable 265K

HP Elitebook 840 G5 Laptop
14-inch FHD display
Intel Core i5-8th Gen
16GB Ram
512GB SSD
Backlit keyboard
Thunderbolt Port 3
Laptop and charger

4 units
Available 310k

Phones

Iphone XR||64gb||Black || BH 90|| mint condition
Back Neatness 8/10
Available 165k

Iphone 7plus ||128gb||silver||bh 100
Back Neatness 7/10

Available 105k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by destiro(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Good afternoon house, please I intend to order a stuff from AliExpress for the first time but from the place I'm there's no way I can access a bank to open either a dollar or domiciliary accounts. How do I go about it? And secondly, can someone go pick up a shipment on my behalf if I'm not around?

Olamak1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
umarfantami:
you are not alone, I have been trying since yesterday, it is showing limit exceeded when I have not made any transaction for almost a year now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Anytime i want to buy item on aliexpress, i make sure shipping is cainiao economy, i buy like 3 or more item with same shipping company and I'm certain that my item will be combined and it will be upgrade from self pickup to home delivery, it's a win win for me. That what i do to get home delivery service from speedaf

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Olamak1:

Lucky You! But don't expect it to be this fast next time o because there could be delay....... Anyway, congratulations!

This is not the first time I'm getting a fast shipping from speedaf, as long as it's cainiao shipping i don't worry myself, I just wait for it to come.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
Sweet checkout always available,on all sites and platform that accepts card payment,come to WhatsApp,

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m), Femiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.