Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439387 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chizip:
After so many days I finally got my items and it was delivered through FedEx, I dunno why thought any tracking ID that starts with RB and ends with SG is for nipost, anyway I guess I'll just close the dispute I open last month remaining like few hours to end
Imagine up till now my order is still showing on transit
Didn't you try tracking it to know the company handling it? I have a package with same description coming and I can already tell it is nipost though tracking the movement on nipost site has not be easy.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
genius43:

There is no amount of experience that can make one tell you something that is concrete and you won't hold the person for his or her words.

Logistics is highly unpredictable.

Please who handles ECONOMY with tracking number beginning with LP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Guys, which virtual card works now. Chipper cash no work again.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
cris83:

Please do you know who handles goods with tracking number beginning with LP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
cris83:
Since when did chipper cash stop working? I used it yesterday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Chipper works for some, am a witness or this should be from aliexperess fault I can explain further how this happens to both sides of work and not working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chizip(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Was surprised it came through FedEx, was meant to be delivered through nipost cause my previous order came through nipost
Sapiosexuality:
Didn't you try tracking it to know the company handling it? I have a package with same description coming and I can already tell it is nipost though tracking the movement on nipost site has not be easy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:

I tried to load the dollar card and it said unavailable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
stephen894:

Please do you know who handles goods with tracking number beginning with LP

Unfortunately I do not.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2022
Chizip:
Was surprised it came through FedEx, was meant to be delivered through nipost cause my previous order came through nipost
I didn't even know they involve FedEx in their delivery.

As per the last one that came through Nipost, how fast was it? I have something coming on January and it's through Nipost. I have about six other things I'm expecting from AliExpress and they are all coming through Speedaf and their time is shorter even though I ordered about four of them after I ordered the one coming through Nipost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sonrexx:

Chipper works for some, am a witness or this should be from aliexperess fault I can explain further how this happens to both sides of work and not working.
Yeah it happens. For example Pocket App doesn't work for me on AliExpress but works for some I think.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
cris83:

I tried to load the dollar card and it said unavailable.
Unavailable? AliExpress said unavailable or chipper cash?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah it happens. For example Pocket App doesn't work for me on AliExpress but works for some I think.
Very true, I think it depends on the customer service who attended to your appeal or identification verification

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
stephen894:

What about the ones that starts with LP?

LP is Nipost handwriting bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Unavailable? AliExpress said unavailable or chipper cash?

Chipper cash said unavailable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
ConfirmBlog:

LP is Nipost handwriting bro.

Okay
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
cris83:

Chipper cash said unavailable
Have you been using it or you are new to it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Have you been using it or you are new to it?

I have been using it from time to time to make some purchases other than on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by onecornerboy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
umarfantami:
Which banks cards are currently going on aliexpress
GT bank master card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
cris83:

I have been using it from time to time to make some purchases other than on AliExpress.
Okay. I still don't understand how Chipper will say unavailable. Maybe it's their periodic out of service issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
Meister:

Doesn't work

Thanks, what about first bank? Is first bank card working on Aliexpress and what is their dollar limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ayetobi92: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
hello, my package has been in the country since 13th. i went to the post office but they said i have to get a message from them before i should come for collection. is this normal

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
ajabani4allah:

Thanks, what about first bank? Is first bank card working on Aliexpress and what is their dollar limit?

I don't know but I don't think it works
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ayetobi92:
hello, my package has been in the country since 13th. i went to the post office but they said i have to get a message from them before i should come for collection. is this normal
This is an unregistered mail. You'll wait till you're contacted before going for pickup.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
ajabani4allah:

First bank not working.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Elvis8236(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2022
Chizip:
After so many days I finally got my items and it was delivered through FedEx, I dunno why thought any tracking ID that starts with RB and ends with SG is for nipost, anyway I guess I'll just close the dispute I open last month remaining like few hours to end
Imagine up till now my order is still showing on transit

I also have similar issue my tracking number started with RB and ended with SG, please how long did it take from the day you ordered the item, is it up to two months?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chris2006: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2022
I am also a first time buyer on Aliexpress...One of my packages with Speedaf courier that got to Nigeria customs on Nov 28, 2022 just cleared Nigeria customs this morning...that is like 4 days...@stephen894, when did your package get to customs?..Has your package cleared customs?

Very big thanks to @noobody...I messaged him to leverage on his experience and to ask whether I will be charged customs duty for the packages. He said that so far as the packages are coming through Speedaf, there wont be any custom duty applied...I am happy that one of my packages has cleared customs and I am getting experience with buying on Aliexpress...I have 3 other packages that is yet to land in Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2022
Chris2006:
I am also a first time buyer on Aliexpress...One of my packages with Speedaf courier that got to Nigeria customs on Nov 28, 2022 just cleared Nigeria customs this morning...that is like 4 days...@stephen894, when did your package get to customs?..Has your package cleared customs?

Very big thanks to @noobody...I messaged him to leverage on his experience and to ask whether I will be charged customs duty for the packages. He said that so far as the packages are coming through Speedaf, there wont be any custom duty applied...I am happy that one of my packages has cleared customs and I am getting experience with buying on Aliexpress...I have 3 other packages that is yet to land in Nigeria.

Mine hasn't been cleared since Nov 25th
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chris2006: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2022
[quote author=Toluene15 post=118838391]

Mine hasn't been cleared since Nov 25th [/quo

Very disturbing indeed...Is the courier Speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 8:09am On Dec 02, 2022
Olamak1:

First bank not working.

Thanks Bro, does it mean only Gtb and Zenith are working on Aliexpress now with $20 limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chris2006: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2022
ajabani4allah:

Thanks Bro, does it mean only Gtb and Zenith are working on Aliexpress now with $20 limit?

I spent $128 with FirstBank card 2 weeks ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2022
Chris2006:

Mine started on 28th that was on Monday same with yours and it is also speedaf handling the logistics…I hope mine will be cleared soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.