Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446877 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

Update:
After back and forth with the appeals team, I got tired of resubmitting the same documents for verification and decided to try out the solution as posted by @Gherley.

It worked like magic. I can now confirm that Spendwise virtual MasterCard works on AliExpress.

Bro I need help can I use the spendwise virtual card to make ordering on Ali Express
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

You want to receive information in public but give away in private.

Never a dull moment on Nairaland. grin grin

May be he doesn't know that there's no dummy here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

Update:
After back and forth with the appeals team, I got tired of resubmitting the same documents for verification and decided to try out the solution as posted by @Gherley.

It worked like magic. I can now confirm that Spendwise virtual MasterCard works on AliExpress.

Whats the usd rate for the spendwise card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Adex2442:

It has updated to this now. What does it mean

Your package is waiting for you at Abeokuta, precisely at the neared Post office to your home address. You should get contacted by the people at the post office any moment. If not, you can go there to pick your item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
officialfestus:
How do you split payment for an order above $20?

Chat the seller of the product and tell them to split the payment for you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
My package has been stuck like this since last month. Please help. I ordered the product since Oct

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blavkz:
My package has been stuck like this since last month. Please help. I ordered the product since Oct

The last information on the tracking says the package would get to your local post office shortly. You have to go and find out there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olamak1:

The last information on the tracking says the package would get to your local post office shortly. You have to go and find out there.
I have. It's the same thing they always say, that it's not yet with them and I should wait for their message
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:
Another one

What about their rate, hope it's won't choke
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
earthrealm:

Whats the usd rate for the spendwise card

Today's rate

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
misbee1:
Good morning, please help, how can I go about returns and refunds in aliexpress? I received a hair order that I was not pleased with. The seller is offering discount for the next order and claims it takes 60 days to return. Please how do I go about it? I want to return it and get a refund. The package was delivered through speed AF. Thank you.

RETURNS TO CHINA ARE VERY EXPENSIVE..FIRST FIND OUT THE COST OF RETURN FROM POST OFFICE OR WHO EVER YOU WANT to use and then that will guide your next decision.

from experience, best to negotiate with seller, and accept a discounted refund, without return.
most hairs sold in aliexpress are fake or scanty....shine ya eyes

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

Update:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olamak1:

Thanks for the update. How much were you charged per $?

You load your virtual dollar card at the prevailing exchange rate. I loaded mine at ₦765 yesterday. Today's rate is ₦766.

You load 10USD, you get to spend 10USD.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salihusidiq(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
Explaination is quite long, I can say it here, create virtual us dollar card with the link and download the app
aieromon:

You want to receive information in public but give away in private.

Never a dull moment on Nairaland. grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salihusidiq(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Use RavenBank app

Hi, I now use RavenBank to send, receive and save money. I also pay my bills with ease, you should try it out too

https://ravenbank.page/P3YVqyHfFKgjP26XA
Salihusidiq:
Explaination is quite long, I can say it here, create virtual us dollar card with the link and download the app
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

You load your virtual dollar card at the prevailing exchange rate. I loaded mine at ₦765 yesterday. Today's rate is ₦766.

You load 10USD, you get to spend 10USD.

Noted. Coming to Ewallet funding, how long does it take money transfered to reflect on the Ewallet dashboard ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adex2442: 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olamak1:

Your package is waiting for you at Abeokuta, precisely at the neared Post office to your home address. You should get contacted by the people at the post office any moment. If not, you can go there to pick your item.

Tanks boss I just collected the item few minutes ago. Those nipost people with arguments enn nor be small. They will argue and stress u that it's not with them.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Adex2442:

Tanks boss I just collected the item few minutes ago. Those nipost people with arguments enn nor be small. They will argue and stress u that it's not with them.

That's how they are - lazy set of people....Anyway, congratulations
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olamak1:

Noted. Coming to Ewallet funding, how long does it take money transfered to reflect on the Ewallet dashboard ?

Instant via bank transfer to your personalised wallet account.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salihusidiq(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blavkz:
I have. It's the same thing they always say, that it's not yet with them and I should wait for their message
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salihusidiq(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
@olamark if I am buying a phone of $50, am I paying that $50 or I would pay the price of the black market rate in Nigeria ...... Answer needed
aieromon:

olamak 1 would I be deducted with the dollar black market rate or the normal fee
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salihusidiq:
Use RavenBank app

Hi, I now use RavenBank to send, receive and save money. I also pay my bills with ease, you should try it out too

Have you used it on AliExpress? The reviews from users have not been encouraging.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=raven&board=54
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bright12660(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Quenncee:

I donno oo

If you will pay for escrow service, that will be nice.
I have not been active. Okay, so how do we go about it? We will use jboix as escrow right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 27 Nov
Despatched - 1 Dec
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 3 Dec
Delivered at Address - 9 Dec

Order completed in 13 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olamak1:

Chat the seller of the product and tell them to split the payment for you.
ok thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
misbee1:
Good morning, please help, how can I go about returns and refunds in aliexpress? I received a hair order that I was not pleased with. The seller is offering discount for the next order and claims it takes 60 days to return. Please how do I go about it? I want to return it and get a refund. The package was delivered through speed AF. Thank you.

Don't return it. You'll surely pay through your nose if you do. The best you could hope for is refund without return or some percentage refund without the option of return.

To get things out of Nigeria is hard and expensive, and the FG suddenly wonders why there is scarcity of FX when we can't even send mails cheaply out of the country!

That is why it is recommended you review and REVIEW the products you want to buy. Don't believe some 5 star reviews (most are fake or induced by sellers giving buyer a discount in exchange for good reviews). Always check the reviews made AFTER DAYS OF USING A PRODUCT. That is where you find out the the true condition of the quality of the product.

For instance, there is an earbud I wanted to buy, it was all five star reviews, not until I start seeing the additional review after 50+ days of using product with SAME COMPLAINT; the abrupt failure of one of the bud with no explicable reason why it failed. Even those that initially gushed over how awesome the earbud is and gave 5-star review after purchase, has some serious regrets. I aborted mission grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

Yes, but the money 'never drop' since, I've lodged my complaints though, uploading the transaction screenshot as evidence.

Update: my wallet is credited now. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Salihusidiq:
@olamark if I am buying a phone of $50, am I paying that $50 or I would pay the price of the black market rate in Nigeria ...... Answer needed olamak 1 would I be deducted with the dollar black market rate or the normal fee

Yes, black market rate applies with either virtual dollar card or bank dollar card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Adex2442:

I hope I get mine soon. They always say it's not yet with them everytime
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
@aieromon: If eventually I didn't use my purchased dollar for transaction, do you know whether it's possible to convert it back to naira again and send it back to the Ewallet for other purposes?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2022
Olamak1:
If eventually I didn't use my purchased dollar for transaction, do you know whether it's possible to convert it back to naira again and send it back to the Ewallet for other purposes?

Option not available.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
aieromon:

Option not available.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.