Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446906 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mikaelangelov: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Hi great people, just a quick question, I hoping to buy items on AliExpress, apart from the shipping fees paid on their page, are there any other costs involved? Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2022
aieromon:

Had to login to check. The rate is dropping by the hour.
abeg make e dey come down oh, we need 500/$ grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
senator282:
My 2 packages has been with the custom service for more than 10days , is that normal?

I have a package that's with customs since 18th November, still waiting for them to release it...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
aieromon:

Charges as at 7 Dec
Card creation charge - $1
Transfer charge - $0.02
Card funding - $1.45

Today's rate is ₦760.

Thanks brotherly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bubewilson:
Does anyone here use Kudiwave virtual dollar card?

How reliable are they and what is there rate?
I used it last week to make payment on AliExpress without hassle then cancelled of the orders for refund but transaction details didn't reflect on the card.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
Mine has been stuck since 28, don't know if it's still with them or it has moved to Nipost
saint2ace:

I have a package that's with customs since 18th November, still waiting for them to release it...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Guys use UBA master card to do your online transaction. Yesterday I got a new uba Naira mastercard. Later I ask if I could use to trade online internationally, I was told yes. I later tried it just now and it worked. I bought my Nokia g21 pouch, SD card and my eye glass and it worked. I was charged at N490.34.

So, uba is working but I don't know the limitation, it could be same 20usd

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2022
aieromon:

Charges as at 7 Dec
Card creation charge - $1
Transfer charge - $0.02
Card funding - $1.45

Today's rate is ₦760.
try eversend

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2022
peteregwu:
Guys use UBA master card to do your online transaction. Yesterday I got a new uba Naira mastercard. Later I ask if I could use to trade online internationally, I was told yes. I later tried it just now and it worked. I bought my Nokia g21 pouch, SD card and my eye glass and it worked. I was charged at N490.34.

So, uba is working but I don't know the limitation, it could be same 20usd
Of all these, na that your card I de shake my head for.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2022
dragnet:

try eversend

Rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyaskii(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
jboixxx:
grin cheesy If they put "original" on any SD card....run smiley

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 8:07am On Dec 11, 2022
dragnet:

try eversend

What do they offer? Google reviews are terrible.

chatinent:

2. Most stupid decision I made? Allow Eversend be my dollar account!

It was the day Eversend stole some sums off my dollar account. I sent mails, tweeted their handler, went to their live chat, and even had to go to Appstore to drop a review so they can respond. No way. It was when I started reading reviews I regretted most in my life. Almost all reviews had the same issue. Eversend would allow you fund your wallet in seconds, but would never allow you withdraw. Apart from the outrageous charges, they'll still charge you after you fund secretly...your money keeps reducing. And they will never respond to you.

Foolish me. E still dey pain me sha.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2022
mctfopt:

Rate?
This morning 764.xx
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
aieromon:

Ok,
Yes they have issues but I'm yet to experience one that wasn't solved and it's not an everyday thing, I've used them for over a year.
I suggested them because you can convert unused funds and withdraw/transfer out, since you said spendwise doesn't have such service.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Selling shipping your item via Post Singapore with RBxxxxxxxxSG feel like a death sentence
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chatinent: 8:58am On Dec 11, 2022
aieromon:

If you value your money, avoid Eversend. They are scammers.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kkins25(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
chatinent:

And I use them oh, their rates are bad sha... any alternatives? I was using yellow card, but they switch up rates before nd after u make transactions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2022
chatinent:

How are they scammers? Narrate your experience.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chatinent: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2022
kkins25:
And I use them oh, their rates are bad sha... any alternatives? I was using yellow card, but they switch up rates before nd after u make transactions.

I currently use CashEx.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chatinent: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2022
dragnet:

How are they scammers? Narrate your experience.

https://www.nairaland.com/7473026/what-craziest-things-did-2022#119037219

If you want firsthand experience, fund your account and try withdrawing it, you can't.

Sometimes, you'll be debited and not credited in the dollar account. Try messaging them in any of their platforms, they'll never respond. This is not hearsay, I have an account with them and lost some sums to them too cos of their con artistry.

Apart from their very high rates, I know you haven't noticed they secretly still deduct your sums every time you add the money, and every time you transact.

You can't unload your card. You can't delete it.

If you, for example, shop online and they refund you, Eversend will never show it on your balance. It will be invisible until it disappears.

Most painful thing is sometimes, you won't see some sums in your balance anymore.

Go to the Appstore and read others reviews too.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2022
chatinent:

https://www.nairaland.com/7473026/what-craziest-things-did-2022#119037219

If you want firsthand experience, fund your account and try withdrawing it, you can't.

Sometimes, you'll be debited and not credited in the dollar account. Try messaging them in any of their platforms, they'll never respond. This is not hearsay, I have an account with them and lost some sums to them too cos of their con artistry.

Apart from their very high rates, I know you haven't noticed they secretly still deduct your sums every time you add the money, and every time you transact.

You can't unload your card. You can't delete it.

If you, for example, shop online and they refund you, Eversend will never show it on your balance. It will be invisible until it disappears.

Most painful thing is sometimes, you won't see some sums in your balance anymore.

Go to the Appstore and read others reviews too.
I've used them for over a year, any issue I experienced was resolved, though I just experienced one this morning which has never occurred (tried to fund card after exchange but debit didn't reflect.) and I've laid a complaint.

I wouldn't discount your experience but I have been able to transfer funds out especially when the virtual cards were being dumped.
I've not had a case for funds refund after purchase, so I have no experience about that.
I only load my wallet, exchange, fund the card and use, exactly when I need it.

Your experience may not be favourable but it is still wrong to call them scammers, I don't think they've deliberately set out to defraud people.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2022
dragnet:

This morning 764.xx

Thanks a lot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2022
People and the use of "scammer" ehn.

Please o, with all these rates all are branding around, are they still favourable considering all other charges attached? Charges like transfer charge, card creation nonsense etc.?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
jboixxx:

The card is okay. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Is there anyone who can send money to India account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
dragnet:

I've used them for over a year, any issue I experienced was resolved, though I just experienced one this morning which has never occurred (tried to fund card after exchange but debit didn't reflect.) and I've laid a complaint.

Their response to complaints is usually slow, and has taken days in some cases and they serve many countries. Some times when they have downtimes, you get notifications on your phone if you have their app installed and they even have a status page where their service status and issues can be seen, eversend.statuspage.io

The issue I had this morning has been resolved though they still didn't respond to my complaint / messages, the amount reflected back in my balance and I just funded the card successfully and made an online payment without hassles.
Their card works via PayPal too for payment.

I am not recommending them, they're just an option that also work.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good day all. Trust our day is going well?
Please I would like to know the minimum value of a product imported into the country for custom clearance fee to be declared on the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Papichuchu: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hi guy have you heard of a site called pinduoduo it a China site that accept Naira MasterCard visa card and dollar MasterCard/ visa card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Papichuchu: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
That is my picture there as a verified shopper on the website

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Papichuchu:
That is my picture there as a verified shopper on the website
Tanku
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Current GTB rate ➠ ₦490

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
I want to order a phone battery from AliExpress. Can phone batteries be shipped?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: sokul and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.