Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447205 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Papichuchu:
That is my picture there as a verified shopper on the website

Na like this una dey take donate to Chinese charity organization. cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexykeyz(m): 3:52am On Dec 12, 2022
jboixxx:
if you'll use escrow as suggested by the service provider, come, let me escrow for you. Service fee is just N200.

Hello bro, I trust you are doing great.
Please I want to get a Laptop powerbank from someone I think it is called MPS 2.
I would like to know how durable it is and if I can use escrow so I purchase it. What Escrow service do I make use of?

Thanks for your reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:52am On Dec 12, 2022
lexykeyz:

Please I want to get a Laptop powerbank from someone I think it is called MPS 2.
I would like to know how durable it is and if I can use escrow so I purchase it. What Escrow service do I make use of?

Thanks for your reply.
I haven't used it personally but I've recommended a couple of people to him (I believe that's cooldipo - O806 531 63O7) and no complaint from any. So, you can go ahead.

With him, no need of escrow, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2022
jboixxx:
Of all these, na that your card I de shake my head for.
I de tells u, me sef Don fall victim. All my files Don go.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
swagifted:
I de tells u, me sef Don fall victim. All my files Don go.
Hehehehe. Memory cards do fail but going for inferior one, is and will never be a good decision.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Opistorincos(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
lexykeyz:

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently using MPS 2 and it is worth every penny. Cooldipo is a trusted man.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUCCESSKEJI(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
please help me guys, i want to buy a phone screen worth $35 dollar which am unable to make payment due to cbn restriction. which other means can i use to make the payment.
although have chat the seller and told him about it and he send me something splitting the money into two, he then ask me to pay for the two that he will now send the phone screen.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hello, has anyone received any package that was handled by postnl recently?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princeaktoy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Blavkz:
Hello, has anyone received any package that was handled by postnl recently?

I doubt that, NIPOST is a mess, all tracking points that my parcel arrived here on 13th October, NIPOST said items is not yet in Nigeria. Today's 12th December

I hope parcel has not been stolen or swapped �

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blavkz: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Whao, mine got to Lagos November 28,and I haven't heard anything about it since then
Princeaktoy:

I doubt that, NIPOST is a mess, all tracking points that my parcel arrived here on 13th October, NIPOST said items is not yet in Nigeria. Today's 12th December

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Does this mean I will get my refund?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre9ja(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princeaktoy:

Reach for refund from AliExpress.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephen894: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hello House,

Please my package arrived at the sorting center in Lagos last week Friday a number was placed on postal ninja along with the name on who call, when I called the number the woman said they will come to my area on Saturday and ever since then I didn’t hear from them and the woman isn’t picking my calls likewise today. Any idea or comment concerning this please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princeaktoy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
lanre9ja:

Reach for refund from AliExpress.....

I've done that and it's successful, but, I noticed it's a disadvantage to the Seller/Store. After Refund was made, the Store contacted it's a loss as the phone was actually shipped.

I do imagine if someone actually stole the phone. Similar situation is when a TV Box was supposed to be delivered while I got a shirt.

I experience these madness each time NIPOST is to deliver
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princeaktoy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enigma123:

This one strong oh, AliExpress wanted to but Seller rejected.

You'll have to provide evidence.

Who was to deliver your parcel.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enigma123:
A faulty or incomplete package or seller's shipping method as courier?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Honlucas: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
I wanna order a screen from aliexpress is 30$ who can help me with it pls.. Its urgent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uzomarrr12345: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Other countries order things from AliExpress hitch free , no issues …

But see the struggles lot of young Nigerians go through just to order and purchase things on AliExpress… from payment struggle to NIPOST doing as they like to one’s package.

Reading thru the comments here is really depressing, to even order something of $10 looks like war for Nigerians .

Nothing works well in this country , even our post office (NIPOST) … smh.

The people responsible for receiving our package are the ones ready to either steal or swap the bought items … smh sad

Every section and institution of this country needs total cleansing to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
Princeaktoy:

I've done that and it's successful, but, I noticed it's a disadvantage to the Seller/Store. After Refund was made, the Store contacted it's a loss as the phone was actually shipped.

I do imagine if someone actually stole the phone. Similar situation is when a TV Box was supposed to be delivered while I got a shirt.

I experience these madness each time NIPOST is to deliver
Bro NIPOST is part of the bad eggs giving this country bad name

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:
Other countries order things from AliExpress hitch free , no issues …

But see the struggles lot of young Nigerians go through just to order and purchase things on AliExpress… from payment struggle to NIPOST doing as they like to one’s package.

Reading thru the comments here is really depressing, to even order something of $10 looks like war for Nigerians .

Nothing works well in this country , even our post office (NIPOST) … smh.

The people responsible for receiving our package are the ones ready to either steal or swap the bought items … smh sad

Every section and institution of this country needs total cleansing to be honest.
How i wish Aliexpress will mandate anything seller shipping to Nigeria to use Speedaf or make alternative to Nipost

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salihusidiq(m): 5:16am On Dec 13, 2022
aieromon:

For now, YES.
OK what is there rate please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2022
I dey feel like this order will end up lost.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princeaktoy(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2022
That's true, I hope the new Postmaster General their his best to do a proper cleanup. In fact, if I can get his email address or social media pages, I'd like to share my personal experience with him.

One cannot track parcel, they'll not read emails nor reply social media pages, worst is, all Customer Service numbers are always off
morikee:

Bro NIPOST is part of the bad eggs giving this country bad name
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princeaktoy(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2022
morikee:

How i wish Aliexpress will mandate anything seller shipping to Nigeria to use Speedaf or make alternative to Nipost

What I did was use the App Suggestion and gave them good reasons to boycott NIPOST, I feel the pain of Stores that'd refund money to buyer despite having shipped the item, with time, many Stores will cease to ship to Nigeria. Even, I gave the suggestion to the Store that refunded $365 despite shipping the phone

I suggest we all should suggest similar thing on the app.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princeaktoy(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2022
Well, you'll have to start praying. Mine also left 10th November, it's even yet to show 'Arrived Country of Destination' a while cargo flight
morikee:
I dey feel like this order will end up lost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Honlucas: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2022
Pls recommend legit person that can order something of $30 from Ali xpress pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Honlucas:
Pls recommend legit person that can order something of $30 from Ali xpress pls
Download chipper cash and use it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Honlucas: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2022
11Anonymous:

OK how long will it take to arrive from alixpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Honlucas: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2022
11Anonymous:

Can you please explain the process.. In aliexpress the price is 13k will i be charge that 13k?

Pls reply
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Princeaktoy:
Well, you'll have to start praying. Mine also left 10th November, it's even yet to show 'Arrived Country of Destination' a while cargo flight

Same thing happened last time after over 3 months i gave up applied for refund till date that item never showed up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2022
An this problem always end up in Nigeria cus everything is fine till it's approaching our shore then you fail to get updates anymore whatever it is the problem it is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: zenith4biz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.