Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449834 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 12:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Mzwealthy:
Good evening please I will like to ask a question . If one opens a domiciliary account let's say in Gt bank will one ve to fund the account with dollars . If one can open the dom account and give bank naira and they convert it into dollars . Please I will appreciate the clarification.

Yes, you'll have to fund the account with dollars either by depositing dollars in cash obtained from bdc or by finding someone to transfer some dollars to the account.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Sonrexx:

Someone in the house said it worked for him though

I was able to use stanbic naira mastercard yesterday. It stopped going when the cumulative reached around 14usd.

So I guess theirs is pegged at 15 usd monthly.

Stanbic is officially "the last samurai"

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Sonrexx:

Someone in the house said it worked for him though

I was able to use stanbic naira mastercard yesterday. It stopped going when the cumulative reached around 14usd.

StanbicIBTC is officially "The last samurai". The last man standing.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 3:51am On Feb 02, 2023
ceaser:

Hopefully Samurai Jack kills Aku in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 5:27am On Feb 02, 2023
pinkylovely:

Looks like it's being shipped via speedaf. But I can't tell if you'll be going there to pick it up yourself or if it'll be delivered at your doorstep. But if there's an 'E' or an 'ES' at the end of your tracking number, then you'll have to pick it up at speedaf office. If it's an 'R', that's a doorstep delivery

But your tracking information has not been updated yet? Hope you're aware?
yes. Will keep checking. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 5:29am On Feb 02, 2023
ceaser:

what is their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2023
jadajada:
what is their rate?

Honestly I didn't bother myself with confirming that most especially that it went thru. I sha know that it will be fairer than black market rate.

But now that you mentioned it, I'll be on the lookout for the debit sms.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Hi all, I've been a lurker around this forum for months, just reading conversations and not really writing/chatting. But today, I bring good news to anyone who doesn't know yet and is tired of Nigerian banks and their limitations.

I just solved my AliExpress issue of not having a card to pay with, how to get dollars or rate even.

If you're a crypto bro (ie. into crypto and know your way around), you can use GoTok app. Create your virtual card free and fund the card using your Binance account (the Binance Pay service within it) directly. No hassle. No issues. I even proceeded to buy a $0.8 item that I don't need and it worked!

Daily funding/spending limit on the card is $5000 once verified. You can verify your account using BVN or NIN.

(not sure if Ref link is allowed in this forum, but I would've love if I get referrals). Anyway, goodluck out there!

9 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2023
ceaser:

Honestly I didn't bother myself with confirming that most especially that it went thru. I sha know that it will be fairer than black market rate.

okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Eidris01(m): 9:41am On Feb 02, 2023
How can I make transactions on AliExpress, now that the use of Naira to buy dollar products, is banned embarassed embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 10:28am On Feb 02, 2023
TheUnknownOne:
Hi all, I've been a lurker around this forum for months, just reading conversations and not really writing/chatting. But today, I bring good news to anyone who doesn't know yet and is tired of Nigerian banks and their limitations.

I just solved my AliExpress issue of not having a card to pay with, how to get dollars or rate even.

If you're a crypto bro (ie. into crypto and know your way around), you can use GoTok app. Create your virtual card free and fund the card using your Binance account (the Binance Pay service within it) directly. No hassle. No issues. I even proceeded to buy a $0.8 item that I don't need and it worked!

Daily funding/spending limit on the card is $5000 once verified. You can verify your account using BVN or NIN.

(not sure if Ref link is allowed in this forum, but I would've love if I get referrals). Anyway, goodluck out there!

Rate pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:12am On Feb 02, 2023
okikigsm:

Rate pls?

It's crypto. If you have BUSD, USDC, BNB or BTC in your Binance account (spot or funding wallet) it'll be converted straight directly 1:1
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
ceaser:

Pls check and update us asap
We're waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

It's crypto. If you have BUSD, USDC, BNB or BTC in your Binance account (spot or funding wallet) it'll be converted straight directly 1:1

Thanks I will work on this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by takxus: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Fearjah post=120532120][/quote]
Good afternoon, just checked the reviews of gotok and pyypl.
It was not really convincing cos of their late operations. I saw their details and I was amazed.
Please which app did you use for your recent transactions that went well cos I would love to buy something huge on AliExpress.
Just assist me please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
ceaser:

jadajada:
okay

ConfirmBlog:

Pls check and update us asap
We're waiting

So I got the sms alert. StanbicIbtc is 640 naira to the dollar. Set at 15 usd per month, I think (I recalled that I had already been charged for Apple music subscription for the month (1000 naira) before I went ahead with the AliExpress purchases. So I was able to do around 13usd on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stylishwears: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
stylishwears:
Hey Guys, I have about $25 to exchange for naira cash @good rate. Anyone in yaba environs interested?
Define/state "good rate", so, one will know if it's good to him/her before reaching out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aking123(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
I have been thinking guys, should i go and open a stanbic ibtc account because of their card? abi them go shut down soon?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olumighty123(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
aking123:
I have been thinking guys, should i go and open a stanbic ibtc account because of their card? abi them go shut down soon?

My wife has a stanbic bank card, each time I tried to use it, I get denied. Only God knows why, Maybe because I've used my personal card more often. Could it be that aliexpress suggested a foul play?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
stylishwears:
Hey Guys, I have about $25 to exchange for naira cash @720 per $. Anyone in yaba environs interested?
720.....too much, when you no be aboki

I'm ready to buy at 600
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by haywire1: 1:05am On Feb 03, 2023
Is PayPal payment working on alibaba or aliexpress

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pat077: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

any hidden charges?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pat077: 5:02am On Feb 03, 2023
ceaser:

So I got the sms alert. StanbicIbtc is 640 naira to the dollar. Set at 15 usd per month, I think (I recalled that I had already been charged for Apple music subscription for the month (1000 naira) before I went ahead with the AliExpress purchases. So I was able to do around 13usd on AliExpress.
with that rate, they ought to do more than the 15 dollars limit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xpensivealex(m): 6:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Good day to u dear Alli express shoppers,pls what is the new way to order some item from AliExpress since almost Nigerian bank cards is no longer working on it.i will appreciate ur response pls,I need to order back glass and camera glass for my Redmi note 10pro urgently
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Anyone tried using payday MasterCard here?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Good day fellow nairalanders, please what advantage does virtual card have over physical card. I am thinking of applying for GTB virtual card (dollar) if the maintenance fee won't apply. Kindly advise, thanks.
I hope they do have dollar virtual card though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2023
ceaser:

Stanbic with the black market vibe, still can't do above $15 mcheew.

Thanks for the update brotherly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
pat077:
any hidden charges?

Nope, as far as I can see.

There is just a 1% fee for funding the card. So, if you want to load up $10 on the card via Binance Pay, it'll be 10.1 BUSD converted from your Binance account, and you get the $10 in the card instantly. If it's $200, that'll be 202 BUSD converted.

Daily funding limit is $5k
Monthly spending limit is $100k

Nothing like $20 limit here or Nigerian bank wahala or card declined. If it's too good to be true, go on Twitter and read reviews/tweets. Even the official Binance Africa page on Twitter advertised/endorsed it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eidris01:
How can I make transactions on AliExpress, now that the use of Naira to buy dollar products, is banned embarassed embarassed

Use a virtual dollar card or open a domiciliary account and get a card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Does anyone know of a better alternative to chipper cash? I've been using chipper cash for several months now, it's USD visa card specifically (both for FB ad payments, international membership blog payments, and on AliExpress) and I can say that it works perfectly well. However, their exchange rate is really on the high side. 760/$ the last time I used it.

Is there an alternative with a lower exchange rate that doesn't have hidden charges? From this thread's suggestion, would've settled for pyypl but it does seem like it'll be same with chipper cash considering the fact there's a total of 5% charge.

If there's a better alternative, please suggest. This exchange rate is annoying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.