Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449427 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pinkylovely: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

I see no issue. Typically, if you did your due research before ordering an item (ie. check reviews, number of items ordered/sold, the seller's profile, pictures from people who bought etc), you'll receive the item just fine. Unless you changed the shipping to DHL or any Express shipping services, don't expect to receive your item within a month (there are some rare cases). So if you choosed "free shipping" or "AliExpress standard shipping", give it 2 months max from the day you got the notification saying "item shipped!".

Thank you smiley Yes. I did my research thoroughly before purchasing all items.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2023
solace89:

One can now buy thru bank cards, doesn’t have to necessarily be via p2p

Are you for real bro, one can now buy directly from one's bank account ?

I thought anything related to crypto used to raise red flags on one's bank account & that's why people go for p2p & buy at black market rate & don't tag anything crypto on narration

If this new development is real, pls can you throw more light on things like rate (banks with best rate & services), cards allowed(Master card, visa...), I'll be buying Usdt straight up, how long it takes for the money to reflect on one's binance account etc so that i & others who wish to trade on Aliexpress using this new found Gotok app can learn, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

I see no issue. Typically, if you did your due research before ordering an item (ie. check reviews, number of items ordered/sold, the seller's profile, pictures from people who bought etc), you'll receive the item just fine. Unless you changed the shipping to DHL or any Express shipping services, don't expect to receive your item within a month (there are some rare cases). So if you choosed "free shipping" or "AliExpress standard shipping", give it 2 months max from the day you got the notification saying "item shipped!".
Please pros what does it mean.... it's my first time

In AliExpress I have confirmed the receipt....

Will the logistics company call me?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

if you've verified your account, click "new card" and follow prompts to fund the card

Gotten to this point.... how do I fund the card ...? Which option do I select and how do I go about it 🤔

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Klasha has the best rate now #751.11 as at this morning with no hidden charges. U can fund ur Virtual dollar through Bank transfer, Debit cards and USSD code.
U can sign up using my link:
https://s.klasha.com/YB1uxoKZJREqnPxU7
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
samoy:
Klasha has the best rate now #751.11 as at this morning with no hidden charges. U can fund ur Virtual dollar through Bank transfer, Debit cards and USSD code.
U can sign up using my link:
https://s.klasha.com/YB1uxoKZJREqnPxU7

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lucasinho:
Please pros what does it mean.... it's my first time

In AliExpress I have confirmed the receipt....

Will the logistics company call me?

It means your order izzgone grin grin. I'm joking o.
Why will you confirm receipt for an order you haven't received. From the pics, your order just arrived at the airport to be transported to Nigeria. You'd be sent a mail by speedaf for either self pickup or home delivery depending on your tracking number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ominie:

It means your order izzgone grin grin. I'm joking o.
Why will you confirm receipt for an order you haven't received. From the pics, your order just arrived at the airport to be transported to Nigeria. You'd be sent a mail by speedaf for either self pickup or home delivery depending on your tracking number.

grin Okay bro thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
nani667:

Gotten to this point.... how do I fund the card ...? Which option do I select and how do I go about it 🤔

Select Binance Pay if you have any crypto in your Binance account (it doesn't necessarily have to be usdt, busd or usdc)..... same applies for Solana Pay.

OR

Connect your Solana wallet which you have funds in, and go on.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by solace89(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2023
icon91:

Are you for real bro, one can now buy directly from one's bank account ?

I thought anything related to crypto used to raise red flags on one's bank account & that's why people go for p2p & buy at black market rate & don't tag anything crypto on narration

If this new development is real, pls can you throw more light on things like rate (banks with best rate & services), cards allowed(Master card, visa...), I'll be buying Usdt straight up, how long it takes for the money to reflect on one's binance account etc so that i & others who wish to trade on Aliexpress using this new found Gotok app can learn, thanks

I haven’t done the transfer since the reintroduction of bank payment cus I still have small $ in my binance wallet before, the way it works is by going to wallets-funding-deposit-cash-ngn then follow the subsequent prompt from there.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2023
solace89:

I haven’t done the transfer since the reintroduction of bank payment cus I still have small $ in my binance wallet before, the way it works is by going to wallets-funding-deposit-cash-ngn then follow the subsequent prompt from there.

Any idea when the reintroductiom was done? I'll give it a try, though skeptical cos i haven't heard so much about it from peeps but i'll try nonetheless, thanks for the update bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jokzy77: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
solace89:

Yes, it’s this simple, you’d be surprised at how easy it is to set up once you download the gotok app and verify the account

Wow.... Thanks a bunch. This is really helpful. I will give it a trial

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by frisky008(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
frisky008:
Good morning. I want to order for Redmi Note 10 Pro (8GB Ram 246GB Rom) on AliExpress. The seller said they only shipped using Hongkong which means it will come through the post office. I really wanted it through Mainland where Speedaff we deliver it because they are quite reliable. Should I still go ahead?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Frazercrib(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
RE041956100NL

Pls how do I track an item with this tracking number and is it nipost or speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jokzy77: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
solace89:

I’d say you should just go with the later, buy with bank card as gotok already have their API integrated already making it easy to fund thru binance

[color=#770077][/color]I tried to send BUSD to the gotok wallet address provided but binance isn't giving any option for wallet address

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jokzy77: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
frisky008:
Please I am not entitle to responce but someone should just answer me.

it's quite low of you to say you aren't entitled to response cos social media is for everybody and if anyone is yet to answer your question, that probably means they have no idea or not quite sure and whenever someone with an answer comes online, they will definitely answer your question.

Anyways, I don't think you have an option other than go with the seller's shipping method or you can check under the shipping method maybe the seller has other shipping methods OR get the phone from another supplier that can use your preferred shipping method.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by solace89(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jokzy77:

[color=#770077][/color]I tried to send BUSD to the gotok wallet address provided but binance isn't giving any option for wallet address
You will initiate the funding from your gotok app and not the other way round. Once you go to top up on your gotok it’s straightforward from there

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jokzy77:

you are not sending any crypto from anywhere to Gotok address. There is no Gotok address (*Gotok is not a crypto wallet).

Do this: Setup your Binance account fully (**Use the mobile app!), verify it, have any crypto in Binance account (preferably usdt, usdc, busd, bnb). Check in your Binance account for a service/option labelled "Binance Pay" and setup it completely (ie. watch a video how it works, create a simple pin to authorise Binance Pay transactions, turn on Biometric authentication too for easy transactions).

Once you've setup your Binance account fully (as described above), open Gotok and select Binance Pay as a funding source, input how much amount of $$$ you want to fund the card with, then proceed. It'll automatically create a Binance Pay QR-code and redirect straight to Binance to authorise the transaction. Type your Binance Pay pin (or use fingerprint authentication if you had set it up). The transaction will be verified and confirmed. You'll then see the $$$ on your Gotok card. That's all.

8 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Frazercrib:
RE041956100NL

Pls how do I track an item with this tracking number and is it nipost or speedaf

Nipost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jobportng(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
BannedUser:

I installed it and verified my account in less than 5 minutes

I would not be surprised if the app devs are from Binance or somehow affiliated with Binance. Why I'm saying this is because of the sleekness and the overall app design. Personally, I think it is the best designed virtual card app. It doesn't feel like something developed by hungry, low-budget app developers like those of Kudiwave app.

Even the verification process is very straightforward and not stressful.

you are a very shameless person, i have been watching your comments how you have been attacking this kudiwave people! if you are a competitor why not advertise your own product the market is large enough for everyone instead of trying to bring another person down, you are shameless!! and their product works perfectly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WIZGUY69(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Which Nigerian bank atm still
Works now. I want to order some stuffs on aliexpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PapaNnamdi: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
noobody:

You have my WhatsApp,come let's talk.

Pls drop the number again, I change phone after the screen change the last time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jokzy77: 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

you are not sending any crypto from anywhere to Gotok address. There is no Gotok address (*Gotok is not a crypto wallet).

Do this: Setup your Binance account fully (**Use the mobile app!), verify it, have any crypto in Binance account (preferably usdt, usdc, busd, bnb). Check in your Binance account for a service/option labelled "Binance Pay" and setup it completely (ie. watch a video how it works, create a simple pin to authorise Binance Pay transactions, turn on Biometric authentication too for easy transactions).

Once you've setup your Binance account fully (as described above), open Gotok and select Binance Pay as a funding source, input how much amount of $$$ you want to fund the card with, then proceed. It'll automatically create a Binance Pay QR-code and redirect straight to Binance to authorise the transaction. Type your Binance Pay pin (or use fingerprint authentication if you had set it up). The transaction will be verified and confirmed. You'll then see the $$$ on your Gotok card. That's all.

I'm verified on binance but I am being asked to complete my verification (I think security verification) before I can set up a Binance pay pin and binance pay Biometric authorisation or do I have to be verified plus before I can do that?

Thanks for the detailed explanation tho. Really appreciate it

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jokzy77: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
solace89:

You will initiate the funding from your gotok app and not the other way round. Once you go to top up on your gotok it’s straightforward from there

Ohkay. Thanks a bunch for this explanation. Really appreciate it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jokzy77:

I'm verified on binance but I am being asked to complete my verification before I can set up a Binance pay pin and binance pay Biometric authorisation or do I have to be verified plus before I can do that?

Thanks for the detailed explanation tho. Really appreciate it

As far as I know, complete verification of Binance account is once only. If you're referring to Gotok, yes you'll need to verify your Gotok account before you can create a card, fund it or even do any tangible thing in the app. (verification is with BVN or NIN. I'll advise you to use NIN)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by caphykk: 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Please help, am unable to top up my pyypl virtual card with my MasterCard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 4:52am On Feb 07, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

Nice

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aking123(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2023
caphykk:
Please help, am unable to top up my pyypl virtual card with my MasterCard

You cannot top up via mastercard anymore, top up via binance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by caphykk: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2023
aking123:

You cannot top up via mastercard anymore, top up via binance.

Help me please. Don't know how to
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lajid: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2023
nani667:
Pocket app N785 😠

Pls what is the app name? Pocket by who?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bbeckky: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls which bank can one open a virtual dollar card with
pinkylovely:

Use a virtual dollar card or open a domiciliary account and get a card.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Saucekiddo99(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.