Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,359 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1467154 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
pinkylovely:

Got no idea. Honestly. sad You can contact
AliExpress help for that.

Refund will be automatic. In fact you can follow the refund process inside the AliExpress app. The only issue now depends on your own bank. Some banks are so useless that refunds don't get effected in your account until 3 weeks or thereabout.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2023
samoy:

The minimum amount that u can fund your dollar card is $5 and not minimum transaction. Klasha is still #751.11 rate.
so I can find my card with $5 now and make transaction on aliexpress immediately with it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 7:48am On Feb 10, 2023
daemeyer:
so I can find my card with $5 now and make transaction on aliexpress immediately with it.

All those virtual apps na stress

Just get yourself a domiciliary account with a reputable Bank, to fund it yourself from aboki won't be a stress

You won't regret it, incase AliExpress want to refund your money
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2023
daemeyer:
U can do that. Just send money to using bank transfer through ur dedicated Wema bank account, USSD code or through debit card and convert the money into dollars on your virtual card section.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2023
ceaser:

But since around 1pm today, I've been getting this error on klasha. I used my last card funds for few purchases in the morning and funded it this afternoon with the aim of making further payment.

Funding the card was seamless, but ever since I tried using that money this afternoon, na so so Wàhálà.
This may be due to network issues. Are u finding it difficult to fund ur Klasha or difficult to make purchase on AliExpress?

Use my link to register on Klasha:
https://s.klasha.com/YB1uxoKZJREqnPxU7
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2023
eteebanky1:

All those virtual apps na stress

Just get yourself a domiciliary account with a reputable Bank, to fund it yourself from aboki won't be a stress

You won't regret it, incase AliExpress want to refund your money
But I think Klasha is doing well now even in terms of Refund though I haven't had reasons to be refunded yet on purchases I made with Klasha but their reviews about Refund that I've read on Twitter proves they are okay for now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2023
Does Google playstore now have a way to pay for items with our local card or is there a difference between in app purchase and Google play purchase or is Zenith bank still working for International purchases or can you pay for very low amounts?
I did a free trail for an app and I was surprised when I was deducted N51 for temporary charge by play store. I haven't tried large amounts yet.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2023
But since around 1pm today, I've been getting this error on klasha. I used my last card funds for few purchases in the morning and funded it this afternoon with the aim of making further payment.

Funding the card was seamless, but ever since I tried using that money this afternoon, na so so wàhálà

samoy:

This may be due to network issues. Are u finding it difficult to fund ur Klasha or difficult to make purchase on AliExpress?

Use my link to register on Klasha:
https://s.klasha.com/YB1uxoKZJREqnPxU7

This is klasha that I'm talking about na. It's klasha that is giving me that issue.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PracticalSteps: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
UBA number dubious bank, I have had several refunds with GTB that reflected automatically within hours, the only refund I had last month with UBA didn't show until I contacted them after 2 days before it was added to my account.

ceaser:

Refund will be automatic. In fact you can follow the refund process inside the AliExpress app. The only issue now depends on your own bank. Some banks are so useless that refunds don't get effected in your account until 3 weeks or thereabout.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2023
I ordered a product that was shipped via Sunyou and the last update as at January 10th was 'Arrived at Facility' but till now I'm yet to get any other update.

Is there another way of tracking to know the current location?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2023
Joeyjones:
Does Google playstore now have a way to pay for items with our local card or is there a difference between in app purchase and Google play purchase or is Zenith bank still working for International purchases or can you pay for very low amounts?
I did a free trail for an app and I was surprised when I was deducted N51 for temporary charge by play store. I haven't tried large amounts yet.

Wrong thread to ask, but I'll answer you: You may pay for an item with local cards if the payment currency is in Naira (of which Google Play shows as).

I've not used my real local ATM card for in-app purchases, but I use GoMoney card (by Sterling Bank). GoMoney card holds in Naira and previously one could use it on AliExpress, albeit with the limit of $20 per month (*they did the conversion and the rate used to be 490/$).

Anyway, let me not divert. If you want to buy the premium version of an app (in-app purchase), a mini Google Play modal should popup and show you the value in Naira, and you should be able to pay with a Naira card since the denomination is in Naira (not sure if our local bank cards would permit, but I used GoMoney's virtual card and have paid for countless app purchases including game currencies from codm, apex mobile etc). The temporary charge means what it means — "temporary". It'll be refunded. Time frame? I don't know.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Joeyjones:
Talk to me brother. Just know if you buy from aliexperess it will bounce!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
yomalex:
I ordered a product that was shipped via Sunyou and the last update as at January 10th was 'Arrived at Facility' but till now I'm yet to get any other update.

I also have the same issue. Answers to this will be very much appreciated.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lazinny(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
$100 AliExpress checkout available. 700/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ominie:

I also had similar issues recently. If their office is close by, go get your package.
Thanks Chief.. coincidentally got a parcel pick up mail from them on my way to thier office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by melonsgroup: 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ghost1994:

Guy you dey follow me wey no go visit naija for next 6-8 years flow 😂
Baba come carry me dey go nah abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fieryblaze: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
My order has been stuck in "Custom Clearnce Started" for like 3 days now. Does Custom Clearance usually take this long please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fieryblaze:
My order has been stuck in "Custom Clearnce Started" for like 3 days now. Does Custom Clearance usually take this long please?

My first "customs clearance experience" took 2 weeks, so yes, it might even take more time. You just have to be patient.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by okikigsm: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Today eh,one speedaf staff wan take me for mugu.for registered package was asking for #400 delivery charges.i simply tell am say I don tay with speedaf o.she quickly said u can go.sapa dey o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fieryblaze: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ominie:

My first "customs clearance experience" took 2 weeks, so yes, it might even take more time. You just have to be patient.

Haaaa 2 weeks, that's serious
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viiictor10(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ominie:

I also have the same issue. Answers to this will be very much appreciated.

Which app are you using to track your orders
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nightwolf1: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
yomalex:

I ordered for a product on aliexpress on 11th January this year and it was shipped through Sunyou. Tracking update says 'Arrived at Facility' for over 2wks but today a man from Nipost brought it to my house.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nightwolf1:

I ordered for a product on aliexpress on 11th January this year and it was shipped through Sunyou. Tracking update says 'Arrived at Facility' for over 2wks but today a man from Nipost brought it to my house.
😲😲😲 That's incredible.

cc: ominie
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Viiictor10:

parcelsapp dot com
Postal dot ninja
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viiictor10(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
yomalex:
parcelsapp dot com Postal dot ninja
thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Viiictor10:

Track24 and postaldotninja
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
yomalex:

😲😲😲 That's incredible.

cc: ominie
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrant(m): 2:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Please anyone,
Is there any bank that still allows to pay on AliExpress for stuffs below $10/15
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:26am On Feb 11, 2023
Psycho99:
What Fintech app can I use to fund orders from AliExpress now as I know traditional banks don't support international transactions anymore?
Use Klasha. It is the cheapest currently and very easy to use. Follow this link to download. Thank me later.
https://s.klasha.com/ywY8NtgH4vnMtiVk9
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:27am On Feb 11, 2023
warrant:
Please anyone,
Is there any bank that still allows to pay on AliExpress for stuffs below $10/15
NO

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2023
dodoisk:
Which virtual dollar card is the best
Klasha for now. Easy to use and rate is cheapest at #751 per $
Click this link to download.
https://s.klasha.com/ywY8NtgH4vnMtiVk9
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyaskii(m): 7:09am On Feb 11, 2023
warrant:
Please anyone,
Stanbic IBTC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.