Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440725 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
jadajada:
I just got a notification that the shipment has been cancelled, will I be refunded automatically or I will have to request for refund?

I ll suggest you cancel the order itself... Reason ll be Seller not able to ship with your preferred blablabla... Don't let that seller initiate another shipping option for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
sleemoon:

I ll suggest you cancel the order itself... Reason ll be Seller not able to ship with your preferred blablabla... Don't let that seller initiate another shipping option for you
I already chatted with support and it has been canceled
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
pinkylovely:

Got no idea. Honestly. sad You can contact
AliExpress help for that.
done that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bams00(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good day everyone.
Does anyone has idea about Uba or first bank dollar card?
The process
How much they charge per dollar in naira
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
jadajada:
I just got a notification that the shipment has been cancelled, will I be refunded automatically or I will have to request for refund?

If you can just recall what I told you about this your order a couple of weeks back, the cancelation is usually automatic in as much as the seller refuses to ship the order within the given time frame. Your refund will be issue automatically but could take a few days to hit your account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Olamak1:

If you can just recall what I told you about this your order a couple of weeks back, the cancelation is usually automatic in as much as the seller refuses to ship the order within the given time frame. Your refund will be issue automatically but could take a few days to hit your account.
already had a chat with support and the refund is under process. I can't use the card to buy again because the bank has stop the 20 dollars limit last month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jadajada: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bams00:
Good day everyone.
Does anyone has idea about Uba or first bank dollar card?
The process
How much they charge per dollar in naira
Thanks
they don't charge per dollar, you will have to source for dollars urself and fund it over the counter at the bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dodoisk(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Which virtual dollar card is the best
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
jadajada:
they don't charge per dollar, you will have to source for dollars urself and fund it over the counter at the bank

I do wonder at times how useless a country can just be, if funding one's dollar/dorm account is done via taking money from a person's naira account at official rate or a little higher and convert it directly to dollar & credit one's dorm account with it via same bank, wouldn't this be the normal & best thing to do

Say for e.g i get about #2m for Gtb, i come create dorm account with same Gtb come wan fund am with say like $500, no be to simply use like 460 or 500(rate) comot the money from my account which is like (460 x 500) OR (500 x 500) which should be like #230,000 or #250,000 & then their card maintenance etc like $10 or so making it highest like #5000 and in all na just like #255k or #260k go comot your naira account, you'll be left with around #1.74m + $500 in all, this country dy like stress person too much i swear

I go just use my two left legs waka enter Aboki zone, use 750 x 500(#375k) to buy dollar come bring give bank plus all the stress talk more of now wy cash no even dy sef, who do us this thing, Chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is it that they now put limit on dorm account? I brought an item for $14 dollar only for me to want to buy an item of $4.25 and there are saying I've reached my spending limit on my access dorm account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aking123(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
caphykk:

Help me please. Don't know how to

Chat me up on WhatsApp on 0.7.0.3.0.5.2.3.6.6.1 let me guide you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aking123(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
gr8gem:
Is it that they now put limit on dorm account? I brought an item for $14 dollar only for me to want to buy an item of $4.25 and there are saying I've reached my spending limit on my access dorm account.

9ja... instead of to move forward na backwards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bams00(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
jadajada:
Ahhhhh that one na rubbish na
Make I face front then ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bams00(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
If you have dollars to sell , quote me or mention me ooo
Either from Paypal or US account directly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Psycho99: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2023
What Fintech app can I use to fund orders from AliExpress now as I know traditional banks don't support international transactions anymore?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rubeshi(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Bams00:
If you have dollars to sell , quote me or mention me ooo
Either from Paypal or US account directly
hello , I have dollars on my PayPal account.kindly what'sapp 0813088 9615 if interested.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Psycho99:
What Fintech app can I use to fund orders from AliExpress now as I know traditional banks don't support international transactions anymore?
Klasha it is https://s.klasha.com/p1mG

cc: dodoisk
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ghost1994: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2023
I've never see any country leader so useless as our country.... I left Nigeria and where I currently based now, they're not using dollar for any transactions I'm using their local debit card for dollar transactions which is how it's supposed to be in a sane clime.

Dollar card should be optional....

I really missed Nigeria economy of 2007-13 where you can use your naira card to withdraw any currency in the world.

Instead of moving forward, na far backward naija dey move to sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CHRISCY: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2023
noobody:

My oga I am active oo,doing checkouts daily on AliExpress for customers on this thread,
Thank you for checking up on me.

Please oo.. I need help with payment..how do I contact you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by daemeyer(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
samoy:
Klasha has the best rate now #751.11 as at this morning with no hidden charges. U can fund ur Virtual dollar through Bank transfer, Debit cards and USSD code.

U can sign up using my link:
https://s.klasha.com/YB1uxoKZJREqnPxU7
hi can u please explain what is meant by min 5dols, does it it mean minimum transaction amount or minimum balance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sofiscatedmoron: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ghost1994:
I've never see any country leader so useless as our country.... I left Nigeria and where I currently based now, they're not using dollar for any transactions I'm using their local debit card for dollar transactions which is how it's supposed to be in a sane clime.

Dollar card should be optional....

I really missed Nigeria economy of 2007-13 where you can use your naira card to withdraw any currency in the world.

Instead of moving forward, na far backward naija dey move to sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ina go still vote APC, come here dey yarn dust
Make una vote am again

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ghost1994: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
sofiscatedmoron:

Ina go still vote APC, come here dey yarn dust
Make una vote am again

Guy you dey follow me wey no go visit naija for next 6-8 years flow ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
icon91:

I do wonder at times how useless a country can just be, if funding one's dollar/dorm account is done via taking money from a person's naira account at official rate or a little higher and convert it directly to dollar & credit one's dorm account with it via same bank, wouldn't this be the normal & best thing to do

Say for e.g i get about #2m for Gtb, i come create dorm account with same Gtb come wan fund am with say like $500, no be to simply use like 460 or 500(rate) comot the money from my account which is like (460 x 500) OR (500 x 500) which should be like #230,000 or #250,000 & then their card maintenance etc like $10 or so making it highest like #5000 and in all na just like #255k or #260k go comot your naira account, you'll be left with around #1.74m + $500 in all, this country dy like stress person too much i swear

I go just use my two left legs waka enter Aboki zone, use 750 x 500(#375k) to buy dollar come bring give bank plus all the stress talk more of now wy cash no even dy sef, who do us this thing, Chai!!
Better days are coming. Ensure you vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
icon91:

+ 10$:
750*10
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Baddestguyp(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
For some weird reason, the last few orders from AliExpress have not been delivered...

It's as if there's something wrong once the goods get into Nigeria...
I just requested for refund on another one today...

If this subsists I might quit using AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hello House
I have tracked some of packages and it's showing that it has arrived at my local speedaf close to me for about 2 days now, but i am yet to get a notification mail from them, my question can i just go there and collect without getting the mail?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DarkPheonix: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Noobody or anyone here, can you please help me order an item valued at about $4 on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Stanbic IBTC cards pegged at 640# today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kikibanki:
Hello House
I have tracked some of packages and it's showing that it has arrived at my local speedaf close to me for about 2 days now, but i am yet to get a notification mail from them, my question can i just go there and collect without getting the mail?

I also had similar issues recently. If their office is close by, go get your package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
daemeyer:

hi can u please explain what is meant by min 5dols, does it it mean minimum transaction amount or minimum balance
The minimum amount that u can fund your dollar card is $5 and not minimum transaction. Klasha is still #751.11 rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
dodoisk:
Which virtual dollar card is the best
Klasha is the best. Rate is #751.11 with no hidden charges.
https://s.klasha.com/YB1uxoKZJREqnPxU7
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
samoy:
Klasha is the best with #751.1 rate this evening. Can someone teach me how to use this Klasha app pls?

But since around 1pm today, I've been getting this error on klasha. I used my last card funds for few purchases in the morning and funded it this afternoon with the aim of making further payment.

Funding the card was seamless, but ever since I tried using that money this afternoon, na so so Wร hรกlร .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.