Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439534 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
peteregwu:

Follow this link to open a Klasha account

I use the Klasha app to shop internationally and make global transactions from Africa. I also earn ₦1,000.00 on every referral.
Sign up on Klasha with my unique link: https://s.klasha.com/ehib to enjoy the same experience.

You can also refer people to earn with Klasha!
weytin be there dolla rate abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by takxus: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
You need to help some of us.
Chippercash is evil.

gonkin:

I don uninstall am. My guy showed my how to use binance and its just too easy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodly1: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abeg, which virtual Dollar card has the cheapest rate? Someone please recommend. 🙏
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goodly1:
Abeg, which virtual Dollar card has the cheapest rate? Someone please recommend. 🙏

Gotok, only if you are familiar with cryptocurrency and Binance.
You can use Klasha app as a normal user.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goodly1:

-Gotok is the cheapest if you're familiar with Crypto & Binance
Rate is around #745/$ and 1% funding fee on any amount

-Klasha is the 2nd best option if you're just a normal user, from your local bank, transfer to your Klasha wallet which is actually a naija account too, then fund your dollar card from there
Rate is around #763.20 as at 27th March, 2023 and no hidden charges, minimun top up of $5 any time, any day

Use the link below to download & register if you choose Klasha for a mutual benefit, quote me if you have any problem(s) along the line
Cheers!

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yemmyteespeed007:
weytin be there dolla rate abeg

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Goodly1:

Payday is the cheapest at #740 per dollar

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 8:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Does anyone know which app has virtual naira card for transactions?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodly1: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
BannedUser:

OK, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodly1: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
icon91:

-Gotok is the cheapest if you're familiar with Crypto & Binance
Rate is around #745/$ and 1% funding fee on any amount

-Klasha is the 2nd best option if you're just a normal user, from your local bank, transfer to your Klasha wallet which is actually a naija account too, then fund your dollar card from there
Rate is around #763.20 as at 27th March, 2023 and no hidden charges, minimun top up of $5 any time, any day

Use the link below to download & register if you choose Klasha for a mutual benefit, quote me if you have any problem(s) along the line
Cheers!

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu
Thanks for the detailed info.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodly1: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
cris83:

Payday is the cheapest at #740 per dollar
Really!😳 But what's their % / transaction fee?
Are there any other hidden charges? Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
peteregwu:
I don't if it's only me. Klasha seem to me the best so far. But I just noticed, after updating my Klasha app from play store, I discovered another visa dollar card with a pink colour added to it. But my first visa card was a black colored card. I have sent Klasha a message to know the difference between the black and the link card. I was also sent message by Klasha thay I can now place a withdrawal from my dollar visa card to my wallet then to my bank account if I so desire.

Follow this link to open a Klasha account:

I use the Klasha app to shop internationally and make global transactions from Africa. I also earn ₦1,000.00 on every referral.
Sign up on Klasha with my unique link: https://s.klasha.com/ehib to enjoy the same experience.

You can also refer people to earn with Klasha!

The pink card is for local transactions such as Netflix and apple subscription and it has a Nigerian address but he black card is for international like aliexpress and it has a US address.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
peteregwu:

The pink card is for local transactions such as Netflix and apple subscription and it has a Nigerian address but he black card is for international like aliexpress and it has a US address.

I have both Black & Pink cards, i use both on Aliexpress & they are working seamlessly

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jamms316(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Abeg How soon I go receive this Parcel ?

Dey with custom since Friday

2 NG.....R and 2 NG....E all handled by SPEEDAF

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
Encitee3991:

I think the safest thing to do is to create different virtual card, if you run multiple AE account.
I did and my new pink card was flagged immediately..
Seriously, AliExpress is now annoying.. like what's the point giving bonus if it's not gonna be used?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
yomalex:
yes, you may not even get a notification
Ok.. it's almost a week and still waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pweetymaro97:

I'm still experiencing this, since December last year. SPEEDAF said customs duty is not their responsibility, AliExpress refuse to refund me by claiming it's with customs and it's my job to get it myself

No information on how to reach customs, post office no hope
I have similar experience no long ago. In this country, we're just in our own. Gone are the days when the word buyers protection exist. If that item eventually leaves China, just pray it gets to you, if not, it's gone. You can never get your refund. That's how bad it is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2023
icon91:

I have both Black & Pink cards, i use both on Aliexpress & they are working seamlessly

Okay, that's fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2023
icon91:

Any update on this?
Nothing reasonable yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 12:09am On Mar 28, 2023
IMAliyu:
This is annoying.

I sent a screenshot of the virtual card transactions page, as statement and I'm still getting this.
This is exactly my story.. after asking me to upload about 5 times, they still denied my appeal.. wicked and insensitive people.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Diamondroyal: 3:26am On Mar 28, 2023
@ all
Diamondroyal:

Hello @ all
I just placed an order at ALIEXPRESS , I hope I will not have issue with NIPOST/ CUSTOM when the item arrives.
It is a power bank worth $25
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2023
Diamondroyal:

@ all
Power Bank shipped directly? You sure the store is a good one cuz most of the good brands don't ship power bank to Nigeria directly.

Just wait it out, no one can definitely tell you NCS will/not place a tariff on your package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mishael46(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Payday card isn't working in some store, Like any OTG flash drive store, I couldn't purchase any with the payday card and it works with some other store, what could be the problem and the solutions

Any help pls

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mishael46(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2023
BannedUser:

Pls does this Gotok works with all store, like OTG flash drive store?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Mishael46:

Pls does this Gotok works with all store, like OTG flash drive store?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Diamondroyal: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Ok,thanks...I didn't even check or knew anything about good brands not shipping to Nigeria. This is my 1st time buying from ALIEXPRESS.

jboixxx:
Power Bank shipped directly? You sure the store is a good one cuz most of the good brands don't ship power bank to Nigeria directly.

Just wait it out, no one can definitely tell you NCS will/not place a tariff on your package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samnonyellow: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Please does anyone have the exact address?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samnonyellow:
Check your email for the pickup code and address

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
Mishael46:
Payday card isn't working in some store, Like any OTG flash drive store, I couldn't purchase any with the payday card and it works with some other store, what could be the problem and the solutions

Any help pls
Nothing concern store with card provider. You need to appeal your card to be able to use that card on the aliexpress platform. If you use another card, if youre lucky, payment will be successful. if you are not, you'll be asked to Appeal that new card too and possibly force you to Appeal the 2 cards before you can purchase on the platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samnonyellow: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2023
Samnonyellow:
Seen

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samnonyellow: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2023
jboixxx:
Check your email for the pickup code and address
Seen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2023
Alozera:

This is exactly my story.. after asking me to upload about 5 times, they still denied my appeal.. wicked and insensitive people.
By my third time, I sent them a lengthy message explaining it was a virtual card which has no bank statement, and the screenshot shows both my name and card number which meet their requirements.
It got approved 24hours later, but I missed out on the sale, and wasted a $3 coupon. Very frustrating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.