Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461335 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
aking123:
Everyone is talking about Gotok but no one is talking about Pyypl. Truth is, pyypl is better than gotok... very small deposit charges (0.01BUSD) compared to Gotok (1% of amount).

2.8 review doesn't look so good for pyypl
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by moneynavy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
noobody:

Hello,how are you wink

Do you help order from AliExpress please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2023
sonssyo:

I have already downloaded payday,is it bad?

I don't know much about payday

Klasha is the only one i have used well, here's it's rundown, pros & cons

-Downloading the app & registration is as easy & as simple & ABC
-Verification stages are 3(Kyc 1, kyc 2, kyc 3)
-Kyc 1: Your BVN verification
-Kyc 2: Your NIN/Voter's card/Driver's licence/international passport
-Kyc 3: Your proof of address verification
- Funding rate is #763.20/$ as at 30/3/2023
-Withdrawal rate is #680/$
-Virtual dollar Card creation is free
-No hidden charges/fees
-Good customer support service
-Minimum top ut is $5

-Gotok rate is around #745/$
-Knowledge of binance & crypto is needed
-Funding fee of 1% of your deposit

-Cardify rate is around #770/$ the last time i checked, virtual dollar card creation is $2

-I think for a layman, noob...Klasha seems the easiest to create, fund & use

Cheers!

If you decide to use Klasha app, use this link that'll help both of us receive bonus, if you have any difficulty, quote me, i'll guide you through

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FBIBOT(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2023
BannedUser:

Based on your tracking number, the "local delivery company" is most likely NIPOST. Start checking the local post office closest to your shipping address as from next week.

Was your shipping option AliExpress Standard Shipping?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2023
binance p2p can be very annoying, i made a payment of #13600 to a seller so i can fund my gotok, but for the past one hour now he has not released payment.
please if anyone wants to buy crypto from binance through p2p, I'll advise you use express method,the rate might be higher but it's faster and safer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2023
moneynavy:

Do you help order from AliExpress please

Yes please.
Come to WhatsApp.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 10:44am On Mar 31, 2023
sonssyo:

Chipper cash have finished my money,I will try this Payday
klasha is the way no hidden charges Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
kayus621:
binance p2p can be very annoying, i made a payment of #13600 to a seller so i can fund my gotok, but for the past one hour now he has not released payment.
please if anyone wants to buy crypto from binance through p2p, I'll advise you use express method,the rate might be higher but it's faster and safer

That's why anything btc to me now is unclear. I no one story
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
kayus621:

That is why when pursuing a course of action for the first time, it is very pertinent that you gather enough information relating to it before making any decision. One thing I've learnt about this "crypto purchase" on Binance is that confirmation of payments could take up to 2 days due to clearance by the Banks involved ( yours and the seller's) especially when buying from someone outside your country of residence. That means, until the seller receives credit alert to enable him notify Binance of such, your crypto won't be released to you. My last purchase was from a Nigerian, and the confirmation of my payment took less than 5 minutes.
Well, you can relax because your money is not lost. In the worst case scenario, you'll get your refund

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
kayus621:

There are actually safeguards against fraud on Binance P2P platform.
It's not easy for someone to scam you, and you can always call for appeal if it appears a trader is behaving funny.

I have done about 30 trades on Binance P2P; 98% of the trades were manual, not P2P Express.

To help yourself, you should go for a seller with a high number of trades and completion rate.

Slow bank network is even the major issue.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
Speedaf is working!
These 3 items were ordered on 20 -21/03 and dilivered today 31/03.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good day guys, in the third kyc in klasha app, apart from my utility bill, what else can I use to shop prove of my address?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mkelv0106:
Good day guys, in the third kyc in klasha app, apart from my utility bill, what else can I use to shop prove of my address?

Your bank's statement of account, that's what i used to verify mine
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SydneyC: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Please, my order has the tracking number that starts with LP, and it's been 32 days now. Will it arrive? Or I forget about it and ask for a refund?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
icon91:

Thank you boss

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
kayus621:

i had to open a dispute after 3 hours of waiting for the seller to release payment, and less than 1minute my payment was released.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by XieXie: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
They said this Afri Gold card can be used for international payments.

Has anyone here gotten it and tried it?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
Olamak1:

That is why when pursuing a course of action for the first time, it is very pertinent that you gather enough information relating to it before making any decision. One thing I've learnt about this "crypto purchase" on Binance is that confirmation of payments could take up to 2 days due to clearance by the Banks involved ( yours and the seller's) especially when buying from someone outside your country of residence. That means, until the seller receives credit alert to enable him notify Binance of such, your crypto won't be released to you. My last purchase was from a Nigerian, and the confirmation of my payment took less than 5 minutes.
Well, you can relax because your money is not lost. In the worst case scenario, you'll get your refund

this is not my first time of using binance p2p, i have been using the express option to buy crypto untill someone here said turning off the filter button would give us options of sellers with lower rates, this is my first time of using that option and it would be the last
i can't come and have high blood pressure because i want to buy something from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
kayus621:

this is not my first time of using binance p2p, i have been using the express option to buy crypto untill someone here said turning off the filter button would give us options of sellers with lower rates, this is my first time of using that option and it would be the last
i can't come and have high blood pressure because i want to buy something from AliExpress

Fortunately, it works for me when I turned off the filter. I was able to connect with a nigerian guy from whom I bought mine
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
SydneyC:
Please, my order has the tracking number that starts with LP, and it's been 32 days now. Will it arrive? Or I forget about it and ask for a refund?

You can't open dispute now, you have to wait till the end of buyer's protection period (which is 75 days) before you can open dispute, that is if the order doesn't get to you. So, keep holding on till you receive your item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by XieXie: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who has gotten the new Afri Go card from CBN and NIBS?

I read it can be used for international payments.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
icon91:

Abeg no vex boss. I've succeeded in getting verified after providing all documents. Is it the account number provided in my profile I'll fund, then use it to create the card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
XieXie:
Who has gotten the new Afri Go card from CBN and NIBS?

I read it can be used for international payments.

From the information I got on Google, it is termed a domestic card. i.e it can only be used within a specified country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Scientheosopher(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Olamak1:
Speedaf is working!
These 3 items were ordered on 20 -21/03 and dilivered today 31/03.

That's fast like Flash!
#Congrats.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mkelv0106:

Abeg no vex boss. I've succeeded in getting verified after providing all documents. Is it the account number provided in my profile I'll fund, then use it to create the card?

Yes, remember that minimum top up is $5
So before funding the account, make sure you fund it with equivalent of #(763.20*5) or above, after that, click on card icon on bottom of your front page, from there create your virtual dollar card (follow on screen prompt)

Cheers!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
icon91:

Lol, no talk like this comrade
You never see Aliexpress Standard shipping wy cost way above wetin you dy buy sef

Baba... Many times ooo... I still go for it... I no just like NIPOST anymore since I tasted Speedaf... Ordered a speaker chip for my wife's phone last month and a Apple iPhone 13Pro Max Case from AE.. both shipping pass the normal cost of my package but I no mind since I'm rest assured I LL get them without problems in no time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
jessejax:
Hello Please i need help..i ordered something on alieexpress and its been 64days now and i haven’t received my package yet.. i texted the seller and replied that its in my country.. i wento the post office in Abuja and they said they haven’t received anything yet..do i need to contact lagos? I tried calling the numbers are not going through.. i dont know what to do again cos the seller doesn’t want to refund because the courier told him its already in nigeria

DM me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ominie:
Walahi gotok transaction is 100% seamlessly damn. I didn't even have to appeal my card.. grin grin

Am I to choose BUSD or USDT on binance? I'm kinda confused
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
sleemoon:

Baba... Many times ooo... I still go for it... I no just like NIPOST anymore since I tasted Speedaf... Ordered a speaker chip for my wife's phone last month and a Apple iPhone 13Pro Max Case from AE.. both shipping pass the normal cost of my package but I no mind since I'm rest assured I LL get them without problems in no time

Well, not bad but for pricier items is when the pain comes in, for e.g paying $100 shipping fee for $80 item & ones much bigger
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2023
sleemoon:

Am I to choose BUSD or USDT on binance? I'm kinda confused
I used busd. But someone said you can use usdt as far as it's in your spot wallet (I haven't tried this yet)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2023
icon91:

Yes, remember that minimum top up is $5
So before funding the account, make sure you fund it with equivalent of #(763.20*5) or above, after that, click on card icon on bottom of your front page, from there create your virtual dollar card (follow on screen prompt)

Cheers!
Thank you very much bro. Your explanation really made it easy for me. I appreciate you 🙌

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2023
Mkelv0106:

Thank you very much bro. Your explanation really made it easy for me. I appreciate you 🙌

What are we here for kwanu?

Happy shopping bro

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.