Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446932 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nawa ooo! Why is Klasha saying the Code sent to my Whatsapp number is invalid?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
michelism:

Oh! Thanks for the swift response. I thought Speedaf is an agent or platform needed to be consulted for handling the about to be bought items.

So, how would I know that Speedaf handled the shipping? Where would be the collection center; my location or NIPOST?

I've been shipping for years (not for about 3 years now) but I don't know about this Speedaf, I make sure to always use "AliExpress Standard Shipping" and I get my items at the post office within 2 weeks

With respect to AE, speedaf is a logistics company that offers product delivery from China to Africa.

Your tracking number determines if your item will be handled by speedaf or niTRASH grin... if your tracking number begins with NG..... then its speedaf else nipost.
Collection for speedaf:
NG.......R = home delivery
NG...ES or NG
...E = self pickup from speedaf office close to your location.
AliExpress Standard Shipping could be speedaf or nipost.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by queenfav(f): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
icon91:

Heres what's good about it

-Rate is good at #763.20/$ which is actually the lowest so far aside from Gotok which requires you have at least a basic knowledge of Binance & Crypto in general
-No hidden charges
-No deposit fee
-No Card fee, you can actually create two cards free(Black & Pink) cards & both works seamlessly on Aliexpress
-Minimum top up is $5, but you can clear your account to $0

I find it to be the best so far aside from Gotok, but when compared carefully, the difference isn't much, typical scenario for e.g, if i want to buy a $20 item, on Klasha, its ( 20 x 763.20 ) = #15,264, so it means you just fund your wallet with #15,264 & nothing more, but on Gotok, you'll first have to find a seller/ with good rate, bid price, thdn use P2P method to buy coin, rate should be around #745, then use binance pay to fund it on your Gotok, 1% deposit fee is included, so here we have ( 20 x 745) = #14,900 + 1% of ($20) which is (0.2 x 745) = #149, therefore #14,900 + #149 = #15,049

So for a $20 dollar item, using
-Gotok, you'll pay #15,049
-Klasha, you'll pay #15,264

The difference is not much, the choice is yours

If you choose to use Klasha, use my link below for our mutual benefit when you sign up, if you have problem(s), quote me, i'll help as much as i can

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

Cheers!

Payday is the lowest.Rate is 746.I just funded it and it was accepted on AliExpress without stress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
peteregwu:

Some bank statement comes with a password you must enter to open it, that's how I received my bank statement every month. It uses some numbers from account number as a password; there is no way I would send such to them the fintech company. I had to Google on how to remove the password finally so that the fintech company won't need any password to open it.

Okay thanks. Will do that too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
sleemoon:

Was it AliExpress Standard Shipping? If it wasn't shipped through AliExpress Standard Shipping method no Speedaf for you....

SG is Singapore.... Don't worry u ll receive your phone...Most phones re delivered by NIPOST except when dey get greedy
yes it was AliExpress standard shipping
i pray they don't get greedy with my phonel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
I've not had any issues with Nipost myself, apart from their "under the table" behaviour which their staff exhibit (ie. asking for small payment). In all the cases, I'd get a call from them when my item is ready for pickup and I'll arrange a day & time I'll come to get it.

They are not so bad as a lot of people paint them

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Meister:

Why not just buy from AliExpress? You understand the probability of you finding that in this Nigeria is almost zero
I am a shopper on aliexpress but this FGN restrictions has made me to back down. I have not ordered for anything since then. I can't order on black market rate. That is why I wanted to go for it in Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
akseph1:

I am a shopper on aliexpress but this FGN restrictions has made me to back down. I have not ordered for anything since then. I can't order on black market rate. That is why I wanted to go for it in Nigeria.

You understand those that'll have it in Nigeria will order at black market rate then add their profit ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
queenfav:

Payday is the lowest.Rate is 746.I just funded it and it was accepted on AliExpress without stress.

-No other charges, like deposit fee, card fee, other hidden charges?

-Rate alone is not the only thing to judge, if we go by just rate alone & no other charges, then Gotok is still the best just like i mentioned earlier

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good day guys

Please has anyone ordered Drone with good camera, stable control & affordable from Aliexpress, i need recommendation & store if possible from the pros here, its really important & urgent

Thanks@all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
queenfav:

Will virtual dollar card be created or one will shop with any of the the virtual cards types created on the payday?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michelism(m): 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ominie:

With respect to AE, speedaf is a logistics company that offers product delivery from China to Africa.

Your tracking number determines if your item will be handled by speedaf or niTRASH grin... if your tracking number begins with NG..... then its speedaf else nipost.
Collection for speedaf:
NG.......R = home delivery
NG...ES or NG
...E = self pickup from speedaf office close to your location.
AliExpress Standard Shipping could be speedaf or nipost.

Thanks for the response and explanation bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by takxus: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
I love the way you broke it down.
Very well, the difference is not much at all.
To avoid stress, I prefer klasha.

icon91:

Heres what's good about it

-Rate is good at #763.20/$ which is actually the lowest so far aside from Gotok which requires you have at least a basic knowledge of Binance & Crypto in general
-No hidden charges
-No deposit fee
-No Card fee, you can actually create two cards free(Black & Pink) cards & both works seamlessly on Aliexpress
-Minimum top up is $5, but you can clear your account to $0

I find it to be the best so far aside from Gotok, but when compared carefully, the difference isn't much, typical scenario for e.g, if i want to buy a $20 item, on Klasha, its ( 20 x 763.20 ) = #15,264, so it means you just fund your wallet with #15,264 & nothing more, but on Gotok, you'll first have to find a seller/ with good rate, bid price, thdn use P2P method to buy coin, rate should be around #745, then use binance pay to fund it on your Gotok, 1% deposit fee is included, so here we have ( 20 x 745) = #14,900 + 1% of ($20) which is (0.2 x 745) = #149, therefore #14,900 + #149 = #15,049

So for a $20 dollar item, using
-Gotok, you'll pay #15,049
-Klasha, you'll pay #15,264

The difference is not much, the choice is yours

If you choose to use Klasha, use my link below for our mutual benefit when you sign up, if you have problem(s), quote me, i'll help as much as i can

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

Cheers!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by takxus: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
I am just hearing this for the first time.
How does payday work?

queenfav:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
TheUnknownOne:
I've not had any issues with Nipost myself, apart from their "under the table" behaviour which their staff exhibit (ie. asking for small payment). In all the cases, I'd get a call from them when my item is ready for pickup and I'll arrange a day & time I'll come to get it.

They are not so bad as a lot of people paint them
Nipost calls you omo you're lucky ooo. My first and only item that came through nipost in January hasn't gotten to me till date. No calls, visited several offices tire. Their tracking system and CS is extremely poor.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ominie:

Nipost calls you omo you're lucky ooo. My first and only item that came through nipost in January hasn't gotten to me till date. No calls, visited several offices tire. Their tracking system and CS is extremely poor.
Nipost always call me anytime my package lands sha. I've nvr had any problem with them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
Payday fraud!!
One chance
Customers beware!!
Large amount of money was stolen from a colleague's account tonight due to there poor services.
You guys beware ooo!!

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by queenfav(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mofetemi:

Will virtual dollar card be created or one will shop with any of the the virtual cards types created on the payday?
a virtual dollar card will be created.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by frisky008(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
How safe sending a gadget label as gift from Royal Mail in UK to Nigeria using international standard ? Will I pay an exorbitant custom duty?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
noobody:
Payday fraud!!
One chance
Customers beware!!
Large amount of money was stolen from a colleague's account tonight due to there poor services.
You guys beware ooo!!
Give us the full details
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Payday app as of tonight NGN services are down,money cannot be transferred out of the app at all,and USD cards can't be funded.
But someone they worked seamlessly with hackers to move out all the large amount of money in the account.
I would advice you all to steer clear of payday,they are fraudulent.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2023
Shey speedaf Don dissappear
My package has been in airport since 31st oo

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 6:39am On Apr 04, 2023
noobody:
Payday app as of tonight NGN services are down,money cannot be transferred out of the app at all,and USD cards can't be funded.
But someone they worked seamlessly with hackers to move out all the large amount of money in the account.
I would advice you all to steer clear of payday,they are fraudulent.

I actually had a similar experience in Feb or so.. but those hackers were stupid enough to transfer 5100 to my acct ..i guess from someone dey also stole from.. and they were trying to transfer it out but it failed that's where i smelled a rat... How can u transfer money from my account without my consent... I logged out and changed my password...

I was the 1 that actually gave those hackers way into my account though... I lodged a complaint on their Twitter platform concerning my Virtual Dollar account..and a supposed Admin DM'd me and ask for my username... Then gave me a link to login through as i logged in through that link they had access to my acct but unfortunately for them i have transferred my money to my chipper account... I guess they now made a mistake of transferring 5100 into my account..

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 7:07am On Apr 04, 2023
sleemoon:

I actually had a similar experience in Feb or so.. but those hackers were stupid enough to transfer 5100 to my acct ..i guess from someone dey also stole from.. and they were trying to transfer it out but it failed that's where i smelled a rat... How can u transfer money from my account without my consent... I logged out and changed my password...

I was the 1 that actually gave those hackers way into my account though... I lodged a complaint on their Twitter platform concerning my Virtual Dollar account..and a supposed Admin DM'd me and ask for my username... Then gave me a link to login through as i logged in through that link they had access to my acct but unfortunately for them i have transferred my money to my chipper account... I guess they now made a mistake of transferring 5100 into my account..

Your second paragraph says it all. A lot of times when you hear "XXXX is a scam/fraud... my money was stolen", the person saying this omits the error they themselves made on their part. Everyone is responsible as a firstline for their own security. If you mess up (ie. share your details, click a phishing link) all because the profile information of the account that messaged you has the same image, bio or plausible info, then you're fully to blame. I've seen this occur way too much.

No genuine app/support will write to you and request account details or ask you to click a link. (*one look at a URL and I can immediately tell it's a scam). If you need help, write through official channel inside their app and exercise patience. It's this patience part that kills a lot of people. Not me shaa, never been scammed and can never be scammed.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

Your second paragraph says it all. A lot of times when you hear "XXXX is a scam/fraud... my money was stolen", the person saying this omits the error they themselves made on their part. Everyone is responsible as a firstline for their own security. If you mess up (ie. share your details, click a phishing link) all because the profile information of the account that messaged you has the same image, bio or plausible info, then you're fully to blame. I've seen this occur way too much.

No genuine app/support will write to you and request account details or ask you to click a link. (*one look at a URL and I can immediately tell it's a scam). If you need help, write through official channel inside their app and exercise patience. It's this patience part that kills a lot of people. Not me shaa, never been scammed and can never be scammed.

Yes the colleague clicked a link immediately he tweeted at payday,the link was directly on the reply of the official payday handle,if there customer service was effective,why would they allow scammers thrive directly on there official handles,
I ask well checked there twitter,I saw it was a common occurrence,all these scammers patiently wait for people to drop complaints and they are always quick to respond,payday would never reply or even warn people about such handles.
the reason why I tagged payday as a scam is simple,if truly ngn services were down as they claimed,how come scammers were able to move money swiftly?
As at yesterday money could not be transferred out to any other bank,USD card could not be loaded too.
So how come scammers were able to do that?if payday was not involved.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2023
noobody:

The reason why I tagged payday as a scam is simple,if truly ngn services were down as they claimed,how come scammers were able to move money swiftly?
As at yesterday money could not be transferred out to any other bank,USD bank could not be loaded too.
So how come scammers were able to do that?if payday was not involved.

So invariably, they'll sabotage their service to give time for scamming ?? That's preposterous IMO. Even if that were to be the case, in all things, the moment you give out your details (username, pin, password, click a link on your own accord), then it becomes 100% your fault (sorry if it sounds harsh). If you didn't do these and money just left, then that's where one can tag it "fraudulent/scam".

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2023
Phishing scams have existed for ages. Each user is responsible for their security first.

Payday or any other service can only do so much in their capacity. Best they can do is report such accounts, block them (of which they scammers can keep opening new ones), report the account to Twitter, implore their users/followers to report those accounts too and alert their community on which account is actually theirs.

No matter how you do it, phishing scams will always be there (ask Metamask, Trust wallet users... they know the drill). Reddit, Facebook, Discord etc are no different — phishing scams are there. It's up to Twitter themselves to take active stance in combating fake/bot/duplicate accounts.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

So invariably, they'll sabotage their service to give time for scamming ?? That's preposterous IMO. Even if that were to be the case, in all things, the moment you give out your details (username, pin, password, click a link on your own accord), then it becomes 100% your fault (sorry if it sounds harsh). If you didn't do these and money just left, then that's where one can tag it "fraudulent/scam".

It is exactly what they are doing,they work hand in hand with these scammers,
Yesternight just proves it,
You need not apologise over sounding harsh,money is stolen already,no need crying over split milk.
My reason for bringing this here is to warn users to be careful of payday.
If the app was truly secured as they claim and if truly ngn services was down,how did the scammers move money while services was down?
If they did not have inside intel,that would not have happened.
Thanks for your input thou.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2023
noobody:

It is exactly what they are doing,they work hand in hand with these scammers,
Yesternight just proves it,
You need not apologise over sounding harsh,money is stolen already,no need crying over split milk.
My reason for bringing this here is to warn users to be careful of payday.
If the app was truly secured as they claim and if truly ngn services was down,how did the scammers move money while services was down?
If they did not have inside intel,that would not have happened.
Thanks for your input thou.
👍
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2023
Payday are just suffering a side effect of aggressive marketing. They came up too fast without proper planning — just Twitter ads, paying influencers to market them.

I first found them on exactly 3rd January 2023, with a job opening they posted (customer service/support)... I applied that very day. Till today, no response at all whether positive or negative. On that 3rd January, they had less than 5k followers on Twitter (not exaggerating). Less than 5k.... and within 3 months, they have 53k+ followers. In February & March, tbh I was seeing Payday ads like water everywhere, after 5 tweets on my TL ... Payday ad. Till I had to block them permanently because I wasn't using their service at all.

If they are serious, they'll funnel their marketing money for promoted tweets to also include tweets that warn their users.

anyway, no need to derail this thread further. I'm off to AliExpress to scroll and look for things to buy that I don't need Lol

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cheddaz: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2023
since January? hope you have requested for a refund. your buyers protection has elapsed o
Ominie:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Cheddaz:
since January? hope you have requested for a refund. your buyers protection has elapsed o
No time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Polaris1, zenith4biz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.