Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443303 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2023
icon91:
I have an order that is handled by SpeedAF, it has arrived Nigeria and has been in custom clearance for a week now, is it common cos all others i have made that has been handled by SpeedAF gets to me immediately & swiftly, this is my first experience on SpeedAF delay

Tracking No is NG*******R, has always been fast door step delivery

Customs clearance is highly unpredictable,and Speedaf has no power to influence it. That you got those items promptly doesn't mean others will follow the same pattern. There would be delay too, as everyone of us has once experienced. So relax, the order will get to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

Just updated and saw the feature. Good initiative from them, but they decided to join bad gang. The difference between funding the card & withdrawing is insane!

Through BinancePay is still the cheapest way to fund. For someone like me, I only fund cards with the amount I know I want to spend (no withdrawing/converting back to Naira).

"Bad Gang really!" With this development, I can only see red light: They could come up later and remove the option of Binance funding, and leave customers to fund their card through bank transfer only.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AutomaticMotors: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Olamak1:

"Bad Gang really!" With this development, I can only see red light: They could come up later and remove the option of Binance funding, and leave customers to fund their card through bank transfer only.

They won't because the coin method also pays them, they get fast and risk free crypto

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

They won't because the coin method also pays them, they get fast and risk free crypto

Ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Olamak1:

Customs clearance is highly unpredictable,and Speedaf has no power to influence it. That you got those items promptly doesn't mean others will follow the same pattern. There would be delay too, as everyone of us has once experienced. So relax, the order will get to you

Oh, i see!

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Viiictor10(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good days guys
Can someone recommend a laptop cooling fan of not more that $11, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Olamak1:

grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Olamak1:

If they remove BinancePay, I'll start looking somewhere else. They should better stick to their choice and cater to seemingly 2 classes of users — they ones that understand basic crypto & they ones that do not. Because, I see no reason why they wouldn't choose to adapt to p2p rates on Binance at once since they've had that funding method already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ebun1918: 1:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Please this what my tracking site been saying for 7days
Please how can i locate where goods is

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Olamak1:

This afternoon, the rate was #737. something/$ at Binance. Can you see how this differs from the direct bank funding rate you presented above?

Exchange rate is almost crashing on Binance p2p

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 5:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Trying to create card for first time on Gotok. What do I write as nickname, my full name?

And which card should I choose, mastercard or Visa?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2023
saky18:
Trying to create card for first time on Gotok. What do I write as nickname, my full name?

And which card should I choose, mastercard or Visa?

Nickname is username, like the one you're using on nairaland.
About card, I don't know which is better, but visa is working for me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:24am On Apr 12, 2023
BannedUser:

Exchange rate is almost crashing on Binance p2p

Even on per second basis
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Olamak1:

Nickname is username, like the one you're using on nairaland.
About card, I don't know which is better, but visa is working for me.

Okay. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Apologize(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iceque(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's Been 64 Days And I'm Yet To Get A Call From Nipost, Does Anyone Have Any Sure Connnect In Nipost??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Temolad: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
icon91:

Klasha & Gotok app

-Gotok are for those who has knowledge of binance & Crypto in general, #745/$, deposit fee of 1% of your deposit

-Klasha is for everyone irrespective of amateur or a pro, #763.20/$, no hidden/fees, minimum deposit of $5

Use link below for Klasha, quote me if you have any problem(s)

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

Trying to register klasha.. I get stuck over here (check screenshot)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Temolad:

Trying to register klasha.. I get stuck over here (check screenshot)

Always press enter/next on your keypad when you're done with each box
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
iceque:
It's Been 64 Days And I'm Yet To Get A Call From Nipost, Does Anyone Have Any Sure Connnect In Nipost??

Package got lost in transit and didn't make it to Nigeria.

Apply for a refund.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by martinoh(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
After done with the whole stuff......I can't buy goods with the card on aliexpress

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4lorunsho(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Incredible128:
There are no delivery charges on speedaf, on nipost, u may need to "hold something" to settle them

Please can you tell how you achieve the speedaf on aliexpress

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lilachiever(m): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2023
Olamak1:

Klasha and Gotok have proved to be reliable since I started using them. Spendwise , though having embarrassingly hidden charges, is worth using too. Aside these 3, I don't know any other one

What's their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2023
Klasha is now N680
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by doffman: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2023
yhenny:
Update went to the VI post office and was told that the tracking number didn’t start with RC so it’s not with them. Attached is the last update on the tracking. Has anyone experienced this please?

I experience this . How did you later get it .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2023
I don't think there's a way to achieve that, I think it's AliExpress that makes that choice. Nevertheless, if u choose AliExpress standard shipping, the chances of it being shipped by speedaf is high
4lorunsho:

Please can you tell how you achieve the speedaf on aliexpress

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by herkeem: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2023
Hello everyone.... Hope Stanbic Bank card still works for international transactions. Want to order one to use for Facebook add.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2023
icon91:
I have an order that is handled by SpeedAF, it has arrived Nigeria and has been in custom clearance for a week now, is it common cos all others i have made that has been handled by SpeedAF gets to me immediately & swiftly, this is my first experience on SpeedAF delay

Tracking No is NG*******R, has always been fast door step delivery
I also have this issue oo
This is the third week since shipment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Please does Klasha black virtual card have a us billing address?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2023
peteregwu:
Klasha is now N680

Don't misinform people

Funding rate is #763.20/$

Withdrawal rate is #680/$

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Blaqq2:

I also have this issue oo
This is the third week since shipment

You mean your good(s) has been in custom clearance for 3 weeks now?

Mine has arrived Nigeria since 5th April, has been with customs clearance since then, we can only pray & hope it gets cleared & sent to us soonest
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2023
icon91:

Don't misinform people

Funding rate is #763.20/$

Withdrawal rate is #680/$

See robbery nau.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2023
TheUnknownOne:

See robbery nau.

Lol, i dy tell you!

Na the condition wy 9ja put person for sha

Better days a head i pray!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.