Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461950 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dabira007(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
Olamak1:

Unless your phone frame is damaged, you don't need the one with frame. Only buy the lcd, it should work. But to be on the safer side, obey your engineer's instruction

Thank you boss, I'll go for the one with frame to be on the safer side... Pls one more question... Samsung screen with dot or single white line, which one is preferrable... I can cope with both as phone hardly falls from my hand but I heard the dot spreads without falling...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dabira007(m): 11:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
ewizard1:

Funny i am going to order for my S9+ too. The truth is, its easier to fix a Screen with frame than one without. I am going to compare the price difference to make my decision.

For me, with help from a pressing iron, i can swap my frameless screen. grin

There is no much price difference sha I think πŸ€”. This iron trick,make una show pesin way abegg.
And is yours with dot or line?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cadexa: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
My order is taking forever to be received
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Dabira007:

There is no much price difference sha I think πŸ€”. This iron trick,make una show pesin way abegg.
And is yours with dot or line?
With tiny dot in corners.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Dabira007:

Thank you boss, I'll go for the one with frame to be on the safer side... Pls one more question... Samsung screen with dot or single white line, which one is preferrable... I can cope with both as phone hardly falls from my hand but I heard the dot spreads without falling...
Just seeing this post.

Like someone said above, you don't need a frame if yours is still okay. Its just easier when the screen comes with the frame, you just need to transfer your motherboard and other parts (if you're technically inclined).

In my own case, my priority was finding the screen with the best managaeable dot most affordable for me. I found one with No-Frame. The scary part of removing a screen from the frame is actually not accidentally breaking the screen but the screen is bad already, there isn't anything to the scared of anymore. The only thing is you migth not get a good water-seal like the one installed by the manufacturer with i actually don't bother myself with as i won't go swimming with my phone and would be careful not dropping it in water.

With the case of Dot(Dead Pixels) spreading, it was also a concern for me and i had to check online forums, Quora, etc on previous questions based on that and i picked some points; Most answers said it wouldn't spread because each pixel is powered independently and the "black" ones stopped getting power and that "it could..." if the spot is caused by a sharp object on the screen and there's a crack above it. My preferred screen has no cracks but has dead pixels so i gave myself hope on that side grin.

My ordered screen below... Shipped!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2023
Dabira007:
Good day nairaland users
Please, I'm about to order for a Samsung S9 screen with dot on AliExpress but it has no frame, and I was told by an engineer that fixing β€œno frame” screen will be hard and difficult unless I get the one with frame.

Pls is it possible for the no frame screen to work?

Good day guy.
How far? Have you ordered it yet. I am about to order too.
Which store are you buying from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Anyone experienced this after creating and funding a wallet?

Whats the way forward please?

Thanks.

*** SOLVED ***

AE Order Completed. cheesy

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damisic: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good morning here,plz I asked for a refund on AliExpress and it was being granted just like 2 days after they said they have refunded me on the account I used to pay but up till now I haven't seen any money ooo

Note:I bought a series of order ..but I want a refund on only one order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please house, how do i search Speedaf offices all around Lagos?

Or anyone knows there office around CELE Express, Ago Palace, Jakande, etc in Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Scientheosopher(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chipper Cash says honeymoon is over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
ewizard1:
Please house, how do i search Speedaf offices all around Lagos?

Or anyone knows there office around CELE Express, Ago Palace, Jakande, etc in Lagos?

Thanks.

Open Google map. Search "Speedaf". I don't stay in Lagos, but for my location their office shows when I search (+ rotational 3D image for me to see how the street/area looks like)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Scientheosopher:

I wonder why you guys still patronize this "Chipper mony", so to say, when there are reliable and cheaper alternatives around.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Damisic:
Good morning here,plz I asked for a refund on AliExpress and it was being granted just like 2 days after they said they have refunded me on the account I used to pay but up till now I haven't seen any money ooo

Normally, refund takes between 3-21 days (according to Aliexpress) to hit your bank account, counting from the day of the actual release of cash by Aliexpress. Occasionally, you may get refunded within a week. But you just need to exercise some patience now. If after the stipulated days you haven't got your refund, what you should do is to contact your bank's customer support.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Olamak1:

I wonder why you guys still patronize this "Chipper mony", so to say, when there are reliable and cheaper alternatives around.
Na something must kee person. Dem talk sey PayDay be scammer.....maybe Klasha is better sha. They're like Stanbic ibtc for now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by queenfav(f): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
jboixxx:
Na something must kee person. Dem talk sey PayDay be scammer.....maybe Klasha is better sha. They're like Stanbic ibtc for now.
I used payday without stress o, funding the account and ordering on AliExpress was a breeze.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Timekeeper452: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Scientheosopher:
who really still uses chippercash?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
Timekeeper452:
who really still uses chippercash?

Rich kidz grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2023
icon91:

I have a package with this same kinda code
RB*******SG, an electronic i ordered around 23rd March, do you know how long it takes on average for it to reach gja & my location( Onitsha, Anambra State), last updated on 28th March

I have another one with SYY......... Code, i ordered on 2nd April, the only update i have on it after after successful payment is 'Pre Shipment info sent to Nigeria' nothing more, any info concerning how long it takes to get to 9ja how e go take reach you

Any idea on this?☝

I'm kinda worried
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Klasha still remains the best stable dollar card app for anyone for now

Link to create account

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

Quote me if you have any problem(s) creating account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
icon91:

Any idea on this?☝

I'm kinda worried
Better no stress yaself. If na 9ja store you bought this your item from and there's a delay in tracking updates, you go don kee seller with messages/calls.

My advice? Order, lockup (zero your mind that your package will land on the 70th day) and be waiting for delivery call. Why? There's nothing you, seller nor AliExpress can do about a package that's been shipped. Not even the logistics company! So, why the worry?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
jboixxx:
Better no stress yaself. If na 9ja store you bought this your item from and there's a delay in tracking updates, you go don kee seller with messages/calls.

My advice? Order, lockup (zero your mind that your package will land on the 70th day) and be waiting for delivery call. Why? There's nothing you, seller nor AliExpress can do about a package that's been shipped. Not even the logistics company! So, why the worry?

Thanks for this bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damisic: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Olamak1:

Normally, refund takes between 3-21 days (according to Aliexpress) to hit your bank account, counting from the day of the actual release of cash by Aliexpress. Occasionally, you may get refunded within a week. But you just need to exercise some patience now. If after the stipulated days you haven't got your refund, what you should do is to contact your bank's customer support.

Thanks πŸ™‚
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
jboixxx:

Klasha and Gotok have proved to be reliable since I started using them. Spendwise , though having embarrassingly hidden charges, is worth using too. Aside these 3, I don't know any other one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AutomaticMotors: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
mctfopt:

Buy any DJI product. Mavic Mini, Mini 1 or 2 is a great way to start. Avoid any other make you see, forget their 4k and 6k bogus camera specs and wonderfully edited pictures and fake 5-star reviews. You will regret it if you buy any other make. I bought mine from Alibaba though. 3 years and no regret

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Damisic:

Sometimes it takes few days for it to reflect on your account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 6:03am On Apr 08, 2023
jboixxx:

I use chipper cash though, it's not that money dey but that's the one I use,I later downloaded payday,next thing somebody here was shouting they are scammers,nah so I take delete am
I'm tired of all the nonsense self,I think their rate is 784 now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dabira007(m): 6:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Yunus2012:

Good day guy.
How far? Have you ordered it yet. I am about to order too.
Which store are you buying from?

Money never complete ogami
KangCHI LCD Store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Incredible128: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2023
Did u say 784!!! shocked shocked shocked
sonssyo:

I use chipper cash though, it's not that money dey but that's the one I use,I later downloaded payday,next thing somebody here was shouting they are scammers,nah so I take delete am
I'm tired of all the nonsense self,I think their rate is 784 now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dabira007(m): 7:01am On Apr 08, 2023
ewizard1:

Just seeing this post.

Like someone said above, you don't need a frame if yours is still okay. Its just easier when the screen comes with the frame, you just need to transfer your motherboard and other parts (if you're technically inclined).

In my own case, my priority was finding the screen with the best managaeable dot most affordable for me. I found one with No-Frame. The scary part of removing a screen from the frame is actually not accidentally breaking the screen but the screen is bad already, there isn't anything to the scared of anymore. The only thing is you migth not get a good water-seal like the one installed by the manufacturer with i actually don't bother myself with as i won't go swimming with my phone and would be careful not dropping it in water.

With the case of Dot(Dead Pixels) spreading, it was also a concern for me and i had to check online forums, Quora, etc on previous questions based on that and i picked some points; Most answers said it wouldn't spread because each pixel is powered independently and the "black" ones stopped getting power and that "it could..." if the spot is caused by a sharp object on the screen and there's a crack above it. My preferred screen has no cracks but has dead pixels so i gave myself hope on that side grin.

My ordered screen below... Shipped!

This one still better now
Na steal ooo

Thanks boss for the explanation
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2023
please which delivery company is FPXSG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2023
For those using gotok
$1 = N735
On binance right now.

I hope the price keeps falling.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewizard1: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
IMAliyu:
For those using gotok
$1 = N735
On binance right now.

I hope the price keeps falling.

Nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.