Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462777 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dabira007:

Money never complete ogami
KangCHI LCD Store

Thanks. Owo ma pe.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by berbz(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2023
Please help... What else should I do. I've uploaded everything

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
If you have issues with your bank, DM on Twitter or Facebook, not Tweet or posting on wall. My preferences are call, email and Twitter DM in this order.

Click no link sent to you via seemingly look-alike email. Save your banks email address and phone numbers to avoid confusion. I don't even click on links from email(s).

Don't share your login details via any platform/route whatsoever.

If you can't do these and many other safety tips, you're on your own o. Whether na fintech or commercial bank you de use, same security alerts apply to them all.

If you click a link and get your account cleared by scammers, you're ON YOUR OWN o. The institution will only do a little to assist but won't be their responsibility to get your fund back.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
abhosts:
Payday is a very useless and unethical company. Patronize them at your own risk.

I Funded my Dollar Virtual card with them but all payment transactions were declined with 'Insufficient Funds' response, despite having more that enough balance. So I asked them to refund my money after waiting 1 week for a solution, but they started dribbling me and playing dumb. Now the $500 I wanted to use for phone purchase on AliExpress is in Limbo. Even Transactions of $10 would not go through.

Today, after almost 2 weeks of back and forth with their support, the same person that has been responding to me just sent me a mail that he has forgotten my complaint, that I should refresh his memory and describe the problem I am having afresh. This looks so unreal.

How I wish I had known of Klasha earlier. They appear to be honest and reliable(at least for now).

The paid Mr Macaroni to advertise them via his comedy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nipost still dey exist self?
Bcus since last year ending, all my items thats supposed to come through nipost no dey reach my hand at all
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Uchepele:
Nipost still dey exist self?
Bcus since last year ending, all my items thats supposed to come through nipost no dey reach my hand at all

They exist.

For me though, virtually all my orders comes through Speedaf, straight delivery to my house. This has been the norm for like 10+ items I've ordered in the last 3months. (*Gold member on AliExpress though)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
berbz:

I've discovered why people complain that their appeals are rejected by Aliexpress after furnishing them with the requested information. The major reason is "incomplete information." Take a look at the details on the card you uploaded here! If this is what you provided for the appeal request, then your information is not detailed enough. On the appeal page, Aliexpress stated explicitly that the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of your card number must be visible (you block out the middle numbers). Card holder's name and 'valid through (card expiry date)' must also be revealed. Moreover, since your card is virtual, you may not be able to provide statement of account as requested. What you need to do is to take a screenshot of the card funding information (information about the amount of dollar purchased, your wallet funding amount and balance, how much you were charged for card creation and so on). Upload these under 'statement of account'. On the comment box, you don't need to write story, just indicate that it's a virtual dollar card.....The information am giving you is based on my resent and first-time experience with the appeal stuff . After using my Gotok virtual dollar card once for purchases without any issues, the card was rejected about 2 days ago when I wanted to make further purchases, and I was asked to appeal. I went through the appeal, provided the requested information, and in less than 24hrs I got a message from AliExpress that my appeal is granted. Like I said above, this is the first time I'd been asked to appeal payment card. So, start the appeal all over again and follow the instructions I've given you.
Good luck!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingju: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Please which virtual card can I use to pay for things on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shallyvegas: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
jboixxx:
Destination of the package? Your package is in 9ja but the last mile will be the determinant (state and whether its a transit location or not).

Lagos to Jalingo takes about 14days. Maybe that'd help you calculate yours!
Destination of the package? Well on the tracking app it's showing ibadan. But the tracking app is also saying"arrived at linehaul office"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 1:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Kingju:
Please which virtual card can I use to pay for things on Aliexpress
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG no hidden charges
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Wirepay so far has the lowest exchange rate

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2023
berbz:

Your card says 3715

Aliexpress says 3175

... Verify your details correctly.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Xpress24:

Hidden charges? These guys have finessed the deal so much you don't know when you are getting a good deal or just a bad deal masked as a great one.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Xpress24:

Show the rate changing from naira to usd and not dollar to naira. It's not the same thing

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2023
anonymousey:

Show the rate changing from naira to usd and not dollar to naira. It's not the same thing
Bros, I just taya for people o. Na so some de quote Payday as 740/$ wrongly. The screen says everything but some of us don't pay attention to details. When he swap and got a lesser amount expected, they'd say hidden charges de!

Those fintech sabi wetin dem de do na!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2023
berbz:
and rename that card from AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bluntjudge: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
Please house is it possible to change delivery address after payment,I didn't remember to change the old address I used before making payment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2023
nani667:
First purchase using Klasha βœ…

Very swift πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Nice. Did AliExpress ask you to appeal the card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2023
bluntjudge:
Please house is it possible to change delivery address after payment,I didn't remember to change the old address I used before making payment.
As long as the seller hasn't shipped it, yes change it and contact the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
Shallyvegas:

Destination of the package? Well on the tracking app it's showing ibadan. But the tracking app is also saying"arrived at linehaul office"

He is asking for your address or state where you want your item to be delivered. Not what is written on tracking app.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bluntjudge: 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
IMAliyu:

As long as the seller hasn't shipped it, yes change it and contact the seller.
Thanks. I bought 3 items,one hs been shipped, the other 2 haven't been shipped. Let me contact the seller
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Klasha...
I can't verify my address since yesterday, Imagine the auto suggest wnats to suggest my address for me.
The submission button does not highlight to allow for submission of filled address form.
The representative is blaming system congestion.
Any suggestion?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saky18(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please is advisable to ship item through Singapore post?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmako007(m): 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please who has Redmi note 9s replacement screen for sale??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
saky18:

Nice. Did AliExpress ask you to appeal the card?

Nope... I added the card first, then paid for my packages using the card... Very swift and no hassles πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pls can someone here explain these shipping methods for me under free shipping & tracking unavailable, which is best to use

-Cainiao economy global

-Cainiao super economy for special goods

-Sunyou
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
icon91:
Pls can someone here explain these shipping methods for me under free shipping & tracking unavailable, which is best to use

-Cainiao economy global

-Sunyou

There's no explanation. One word: NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
BannedUser:

Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
See better deal wey I wan grab this nonsense chipper cash dey fumble
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
icon91:

-Cainiao economy global

-Sunyou

Number 2 $3 - Nipost
No 1 - Speedaf (self pick up)
Even number 2 could be handled by Speedaf, depending on seller location

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
BannedUser:

Not true
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Olamak1:

Number 2 $3 - Nipost
No 1 - Speedaf (self pick up)
Even number 2 could be handled by Speedaf, depending on seller location

I see, thanks for the explanation bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Laudbtc, davidastone and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.