Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445614 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 12:21pm On May 13, 2023
TechCapon:
Pls where's speedaf Lagos distribution center?? They have the worst customer service representatives in Nigeria. They never responds and when they do their response is always incoherent. .Do they deliver to your doorstep?
Major Cap at Bolded. Speedaf has one of the most efficient CC services i know, you can get them just about anywhere, Email, WhatsApp or even Twitter. Thier response most of the times are coherent.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enigma123: 12:29pm On May 13, 2023
TechCapon:
Pls where's speedaf Lagos distribution center?? They have the worst customer service representatives in Nigeria. They never responds and when they do their response is always incoherent. Do they deliver to your doorstep?

Depends if you used door delivery (AliExpress standard delivery)

Or Cainiao super economy global (self pick-up)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2023
Broskyjames:
Major Cap at Bolded. Speedaf has one of the most efficient CC services i know, you can get them just about anywhere, Email, WhatsApp or even Twitter. Thier response most of the times are coherent.
My experience with them has been contrary.Speedaf is good for registered mail but nipost is better for unregistered. All depends on your location and quality of staff there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:05pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
My experience with them has been contrary.Speedaf is good for registered mail but nipost is better for unregistered. All depends on your location and quality of staff there.
Speedaf cc na same thing as any other logistics company in 9ja. So, I wont really blame them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 1:15pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
i was particularly talking about the CC services tho.. All my mail enquiry to Speedaf has never been left unanswered or not promptly. But to your point, i have had relative ease of mind both with unregistered and registered mail that Speedaf has handled for me. Even when AE warn that "unregistered mail" won't get updates once it reaches your local carrier, Speedaf makes it a point of duty to notify you till the last drop point, and even includes the name and phone number of the delivery guy if it's a registered mail....Can you say same for NIPOST? Take a poll here and see which services people prefer here between NIPOST and Speedaf...I think i know the answer.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2023
TechCapon:
Pls where's speedaf Lagos distribution center?? They have the worst customer service representatives in Nigeria. They never responds and when they do their response is always incoherent. Do they deliver to your doorstep?

In fact, Speedaf Lagos has started acting funny of recent. Of my 4 orders, they sent 3 to different location entirely. I had to email them, notifying them of the development. What they later did after acknowledging receipt of my email was to send the parcels back to their LOS- Distribution Centre for onward dispatch to my location. These are items I was supposed to have received before now. Moreover, I've also discovered that they now send majority of parcels from LOS- Distribution Centre to their LOS-Surulere site, instead of them to first check the location addresses on the percels in order to know which locations they belong to. To worsen the situation, they have this naughty representative, a lady, in that Surulere office who doesn't respond to phone calls put up to her. I've called her several times but she wouldn't just answer my calls. Am now thinking of opting for Nipost delivery instead of Speedaf in my next orders. It's a matter of time, Speedaf will be worse that Nipost, mark my worlds.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2023
Broskyjames:
i was particularly talking about the CC services tho.. All my mail enquiry to Speedaf has never been left unanswered or not promptly. But to your point, i have had relative ease of mind both with unregistered and registered mail that Speedaf has handled for me. Even when AE warn that "unregistered mail" won't get updates once it reaches your local carrier, Speedaf makes it a point of duty to notify you till the last drop point, and even includes the name and phone number of the delivery guy if it's a registered mail....Can you say same for NIPOST? Take a poll here and see which services people prefer here between NIPOST and Speedaf...I think i know the answer.

Speedaf is a lifesaver.
When nipost was the sole logistic company to Nigeria on AliExpress, I lost count of how many item(especially unregistered item) I lost.
After it gets to the country, that's the end, no more notification upon arrival to destination country . You will have to be going to the post office every now and then to check if your item has arrived.
The glory day's of nipost before Covid-19, when I receive item 8 days from order time is gone.
Nipost after the covid 19 saga became worse.
By the way, an item I ordered on the 1st of this month, got delivered yesterday. A transit time of 12 days
Anybody opting for Nipost above Speedaf, has not gotten sufficient experience with Nipost.

I WILL TAKE SPEEDAF OVER NIPOST ANY DAY

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2023
Broskyjames:
I called their Customer service and asked them to deliver my unregistered package, they told me they would do it for 400 naira and that I should make myself available. I hung around for four days then realized that they were not coming and went to their office which is where it should not really be.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 2:45pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
I called their Customer service and asked them to deliver my unregistered package, they told me they would do it for 400 naira and that I should make myself available. I hung around for four days then realized that they were not coming and went to their office which is where it should not really be.
This is probably one scenario out of 100, and if you pushed further, probably you might have got a logical reason. You were able to even reach thier CC line at least, In the reverse, try the same stunt with NIPOST if their number will even go through or if Prince Adekunle will be willing to answer your mail.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2023
Broskyjames:
This is probably one scenario out of 100, and if you pushed further, probably you might have got a logical reason. You were able to even reach thier CC line at least, In the reverse, try the same stunt with NIPOST if their number will even go through or if Prince Adekunle will be willing to answer your mail.
Like I said earlier everything depends on the quality of staff . At Abeokuta post office I just give them my name and they check for me,no drama. Pay in this country is not good so people tend to be lackadaisical in their attitude to work.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Udobigj(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2023
Hello good afternoon all, pls i want to know the process of buying from aliexpress now...
I tried to make an order, but was told ihave insufficient funds when i still have biut 40dolls left
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TechCapon(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2023
Olamak1:

In fact, Speedaf Lagos has started acting funny of recent. Of my 4 orders, they sent 3 to different location entirely. I had to email them, notifying them of the development. What they later did after acknowledging receipt of my email was to send the parcels back to their LOS- Distribution Centre for onward dispatch to my location. These are items I was supposed to have received before now. Moreover, I've also discovered that they now send majority of parcels from LOS- Distribution Centre to their LOS-Surulere site, instead of them to first check the location addresses on the percels in order to know which locations they belong to. To worsen the situation, they have this naughty representative, a lady, in that Surulere office who doesn't respond to phone calls put up to her. I've called her several times but she wouldn't just answer my calls. Am now thinking of opting for Nipost delivery instead of Speedaf in my next orders. It's a matter of time, Speedaf will be worse that Nipost, mark my worlds.
speedaf has become terrible. Does it mean that no need to visit their distribution center? It will be delivered to my address? I need the address of their distribution centers in Lagos. I'm tired of waiting. My items have cleared customs yet nothing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LarryVino: 3:59pm On May 13, 2023
What does registered and unregistered mail mean please? Like email or what?

Broskyjames:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LarryVino: 4:07pm On May 13, 2023
Guys please when ordering on AliExpress, how does one know if the shipment will come through Nipost or Speedaf? I know their tracking numbers are different but is there a way to know before I order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
Who can help me credit PayPal??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2023
TechCapon:
speedaf has become terrible. Does it mean that no need to visit their distribution center? It will be delivered to my address? I need the address of their distribution centers in Lagos. I'm tired of waiting. My items have cleared customs yet nothing.

If you notice any anomaly in respect of your order, just send email to them, attaching the waybill number. This is the best approach to it. Visiting their Distribution Center won't provide any solution.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LarryVino: 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
All of my packages have cleared customs since 28th April when it arrived. Thank God. Please who knows where this FEZ is? How long does it normally take before they deliver?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TechCapon(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2023
Olamak1:

If you notice any anomaly in respect of your order, just send email to them, attaching the waybill number. This is the best approach to it. Visiting their Distribution Center won't provide any solution.
ok bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dorispray: 4:52pm On May 13, 2023
Agparis100:
Who can help me credit PayPal??
What amount do you need ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 5:08pm On May 13, 2023
LarryVino:
What does registered and unregistered mail mean please? Like email or what?

not email. More like package. A registered package is the one you pay the fairly high shipping for and it's trackable, and depending on the route, is guaranteed a home delivery e, i.e on Speedaf, the tracking number will start with N and end with R. While unregistered mail is also called economy, the tracking is negligible and it is self pick up. Most times it's mostly free or a small fee it's attached to it. The tracking number on Speedaf will start with N and end with E.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2023
Fayrouzz:
The ones you buy in Nigeria, na the same China e enter from.

I am talking about distance and the risky.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2023
If you are using klasha, ensure you read their new policy before doing anything. My Klasha is still working, I don't know why some are till having isuees. Don't buy anything online with your Klasha when you don't have enough money in your dollar card or else you will have issues....you will be charged for every failed transactions because of insufficient balance.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2023
Broskyjames:
not email. More like package. A registered package is the one you pay the fairly high shipping for and it's trackable, and depending on the route, is guaranteed a home delivery e, i.e on Speedaf, the tracking number will start with N and end with R. While unregistered mail is also called economy, the tracking is negligible and it is self pick up. Most times it's mostly free or a small fee it's attached to it. The tracking number on Speedaf will start with N and end with E.

You guys have been trying hard to explain what registered and unregistered is or is not yet to no avail.

I have a free shipping sent via speedaf. So your theory is not joining.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 5:37pm On May 13, 2023
adubam:

You guys have been trying hard to explain what registered and unregistered is or is not yet to no avail.

I have a free shipping sent via speedaf. So your theory is not joining.
Maybe reading and comprehending might be an issue you should look at for.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2023
peteregwu:
If you are using klasha, ensure you read their new policy before doing anything. My Klasha is still working, I don't know why some are till having isuees. Don't buy anything online with your Klasha when you don't have enough money in your dollar card or else you will have issues....you will be charged for every failed transactions because of insufficient balance.
I don't understand,why would someone try to buy something online when his balance cannot cover the purchase. Sounds like attempted fraud to me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2023
Udobigj:
Hello good afternoon all, pls i want to know the process of buying from aliexpress now...
I tried to make an order, but was told ihave insufficient funds when i still have biut 40dolls left
which card are you using?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennyflyair: 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:

Lol. From my experience with them, that 400 delivery fee is just formality, they don't honor it at all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2023
peteregwu:
yes o
One of the reasons they stopped black card

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
I don't understand,why would someone try to buy something online when his balance cannot cover the purchase. Sounds like attempted fraud to me.

I wonder o! Klasha is up to something jare! When I saw the message yesterday, I immediately removed their app from my phone. I will only reinstall it when needed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
Olamak1:

Ha! Don't pray such o. Even me wey be NIPOST person back then no like them anymore. The truth is, all logistics companies get their wahala.
As regards returning item back to DC warehouse, na so it be. I once sent 2 items to Ilorin and Asaba but they interchanged the packages (sent Ilorin item to asaba and Asaba item to Ilorin). When Ilorin client received and complained to me, reached out to Speedaf and was told I'd have to wait for both items to be returned to Lagos and rerouted. They said they can't send to the correct addresses from the wrong stations. Eventually, I had to pay for another shipments cuz the wait time was high.

Wetin de always vex me be that updates (recipient rescheduled delivery abi recipient didn't answer calls or unreachable). Person wey dem no reach at all..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2023
Olamak1:

I wonder o! Klasha is up to something jare! When I saw the message yesterday, I immediately removed their app from my phone. I will only reinstall it when needed.
Klasha are not really the ones at fault in this case. People do try to use their cards knowing fully well there is no money in it, hoping it might just scale through.
The primary card providers have started billing fintech companies like Klasha for such attempts hence the pushback.Another problem for the fintechs is the problem of fraudulent charge backs which led to Barter throwing in the towel.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:29pm On May 13, 2023
Encitee3991:

Speedaf is a lifesaver.
When nipost was the sole logistic company to Nigeria on AliExpress, I lost count of how many item(especially unregistered item) I lost.....
...Anybody opting for Nipost above Speedaf, has not gotten sufficient experience with Nipost.
You've forgotten that some who preferred NIPOST to Speedaf have been shopping before Speedaf got registered in 9ja at all?

Our experiences are different, people should know this. As some do say Speedaf R is home delivery, it's not same here. You must go to pickup your package. As some do complain that their items do get lost with NIPOST, I prefer to send my NIPOST unregistered items to my location than sending it to Ikeja cuz all my unregistered (ordinary mails) NIPOST packages always get delivered here while none has ever gotten delivered in Ikeja post office.

Bottom line, what faces me may be backing you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: HolyMonks and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.