Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443283 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2023
Broskyjames:
Maybe reading and comprehending might be an issue you should look at for.

Haha. Go back and read what you wrote. You based high shipping cost as reasons for being registered and trackable. You use Nipost and Nigeria postal system to bring up a theory.
Take your time and read reviews from organized countries and see if you will read any comment of unregistered items.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2023
jboixxx:
You've forgotten that some who preferred NIPOST to Speedaf have been shopping before Speedaf got registered in 9ja at all?

Our experiences are different, people should know this. As some do say Speedaf R is home delivery, it's not same here. You must go to pickup your package. As some do complain that their items do get lost with NIPOST, I prefer to send my NIPOST unregistered items to my location than sending it to Ikeja cuz all my unregistered (ordinary mails) NIPOST packages always get delivered here while none has ever gotten delivered in Ikeja post office.

Bottom line, what faces me may be backing you!

Those good days of SG Post. My item barely exceeded 11 days. 8 days most times if I am Lagos.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:53pm On May 13, 2023
yomalex:
yes o
One of the reasons they stopped black card
Black card is still very much available the last time I checked. It was designed with aliexpress in mind. It is written there

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:58pm On May 13, 2023
jboixxx:
Ha! Don't pray such o. Even me wey be NIPOST person back then no like them anymore. The truth is, all logistics companies get their wahala.
As regards returning item back to DC warehouse, na so it be. I once sent 2 items to Ilorin and Asaba but they interchanged the packages (sent Ilorin item to asaba and Asaba item to Ilorin). When Ilorin client received and complained to me, reached out to Speedaf and was told I'd have to wait for both items to be returned to Lagos and rerouted. They said they can't send to the correct addresses from the wrong stations. Eventually, I had to pay for another shipments cuz the wait time was high.

Wetin de always vex me be that updates (recipient rescheduled delivery abi recipient didn't answer calls or unreachable). Person wey dem no reach at all..

It's a serious matter honestly! I want to refer to the last paragraph of your comments. Immediately I saw the update yesterday that "Recipient's phone cannot be reached ", I quickly picked my phone and dialed the number of the courier who's to deliver the order and 'tear' for him. I told him "you guys sent my package to a wrong location but came back to say that my phone number is not reachable. Where? When did you call the number but discovered it was switched off?" I bombarded him with series of questions.He was speachles and had to give the phone to the Lady rep to talk to me. To cut the long story short, the Lady apologized and told me to forward my tracking number to her. As am typing this now, the order is on its way back to their LOS-DC.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
I don't understand,why would someone try to buy something online when his balance cannot cover the purchase. Sounds like attempted fraud to me.
1. Some don't keep track of how much they have left.
2. Some do it to lock in a promo price while they look for money to pay.
Not everything is an attempt at fraud.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
Klasha are not really the ones at fault in this case. People do try to use their cards knowing fully well there is no money in it, hoping it might just scale through.
The primary card providers have started billing fintech companies like Klasha for such attempts hence the pushback.Another problem for the fintechs is the problem of fraudulent charge backs which led to Barter throwing in the towel.

Well understood
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laycoln(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2023
Hi, Good Evening Y’all, I want to order Samsung Screen Replacement, but wanted to ask if it’s safe to order from a seller that had a little review, hope my order will be delivered?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2023
Babalegba:
I don't understand,why would someone try to buy something when his balance cannot cover the purchase. Sounds like attempted fraud to me.
Maybe because the rates are constantly changing?

Also, some don't know that you must have a minimum balance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 10:13pm On May 13, 2023
jboixxx:
You've forgotten that some who preferred NIPOST to Speedaf have been shopping before Speedaf got registered in 9ja at all?

Our experiences are different, people should know this. As some do say Speedaf R is home delivery, it's not same here. You must go to pickup your package. As some do complain that their items do get lost with NIPOST, I prefer to send my NIPOST unregistered items to my location than sending it to Ikeja cuz all my unregistered (ordinary mails) NIPOST packages always get delivered here while none has ever gotten delivered in Ikeja post office.

Bottom line, what faces me may be backing you!
Spot on. I never ever had any bad experience with Nipost before outside the small small taxing their agents do... Some times, i oblige, other times, i refuse. I don't always get the bash Nipost receives. But like you said, wetn back others fit face others
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 10:17pm On May 13, 2023
Laycoln:
Hi, Good Evening Y’all, I want to order Samsung Screen Replacement, but wanted to ask if it’s safe to order from a seller that had a little review, hope my order will be delivered?
Nothing wrong with this as long as the product is what you want. Some products are not sold in huge volumes, so reviews may be scanty or non-existent, but doesn't mean the product or store is bad. If you buy and drop reviews now, the reviews go dey increase.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2023
Laycoln:

It all depends on some factors. For instance, the seller could be a new entrant on AliExpress. So, that doesn't mean he's fake. Also, the few reviews could be as a result of low patronage from buyers because there are many sellers of similar products. What you should do is to check the overall rating of the store ( in %, next to the store name) to know whether it's favorable or not. Again, the few reviews, are they positive or negative? That is another sign to watch out for.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laycoln(m): 11:12pm On May 13, 2023
Goodnuel:
Nothing wrong with this as long as the product is what you want. Some products are not sold in huge volumes, so reviews may be scanty or non-existent, but doesn't mean the product or store is bad. If you buy and drop reviews now, the reviews go dey increase.
Thanks Boss for the response...really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Laycoln(m): 11:13pm On May 13, 2023
Olamak1:

It all depends on some factors. For instance, the seller could be a new entrant on AliExpress. So, that doesn't mean he's fake. Also, the few reviews could be as a result of low patronage from buyers because there are many sellers of similar products. What you should do is to check the overall rating of the store ( in %, next to the store name) to know whether it's favorable or not. Again, the few reviews, are they positive or negative? That is another sign to watch out for.
Thanks Man... I got it now, I can order in peace
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 12:25am On May 14, 2023
Babalegba:
I don't understand,why would someone try to buy something online when his balance cannot cover the purchase. Sounds like attempted fraud to me.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:25am On May 14, 2023
genius43:

Those good days of SG Post. My item barely exceeded 11 days. 8 days most times if I am Lagos.
Exactly. Those days wey you won't pray AliExpress assigns your item to CPRAM. SGP and PostNL were the real niggas then. NIPOST go come add 3 days to Taraba, 48days hrs max to SW states. I remember Niger was 2-3days then.

I just pray we have a change of attitude in this country and make public institutions work as they ought to.

Those days, wetin concerned me with tracking info for shipments I sent out, na to just wait for the 4th day for my clients to confirm delivery of packages. If no confirmation, I go tell them with my full chest to go collect their package at NIPOST. On top as low as N250 across the country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2023
jboixxx:
Exactly. Those days wey you won't pray AliExpress assigns your item to CPRAM. SGP and PostNL were the real niggas then. NIPOST go come add 3 days to Taraba, 48days max to SW states. I remember Niger was 2-3days then.

I just pray we have a change of attitude in this country and make public institutions work as they ought to.

Those days, wetin concerned me with tracking for shipments I sent out, na to just wait for the 4th day for my clients to confirm delivery packages. If no confirmation, I go tell them with my full chest to go collect their package at NIPOST. On top as low as N250 across the country.

I even got 2 CPRAM in 11 days self.

Good old days.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 9:48am On May 14, 2023
I cancelled an order and the seller approved the cancellation, under the refund information, it says application under review.
Please who knows when I will receive my refund

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Coded246: 11:09am On May 14, 2023
Macmilla:

Black card is still very much available the last time I checked. It was designed with aliexpress in mind. It is written there
Please what is the exchange rate for klasha virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2023
Coded246:
Please what is the exchange rate for klasha virtual card
763/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obameji23: 2:52pm On May 14, 2023
Hello everyone I am about to make my first order on AliExpress and would like to welcome ideas on what virtual card is best to use.
Also like to know how to make my orders arrive Nigeria in less than a month. Thanks in advance, appreciate you guys - you're doing a wonderful job.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2023
Obameji23:
Hello everyone I am about to make my first order on AliExpress and would like to welcome ideas on what virtual card is best to use.
Also like to know how to make my orders arrive Nigeria in less than a month. Thanks in advance, appreciate you guys - you're doing a wonderful job.

Your best bet is Stanbic IBTC bank as the only local bank naira card working with a rate of #640/$ capped at $15 monthly spending

Or you go to bank, open a dorm account, get dollar at black market rate, go back to bank to fund it + card fee & all + stress

Or you create a virtusl dollar card, fund & shop from the comfort of your home

Your best bets so far are Klasha, Gotok(Crypto knowledge is needed for the cheapest funding rate)

I see Klasha as best option for newbies & even pros
-No virtual dollar card fee
-No funding fee
-No hidden charges
-Good Customer care services
-Minimum top up of $5
-Can spend your whole dollar to $0,no limits
-Flat rate of #763.20/$
- Welcome bonus of #1000 if you use a referral link

I'll provide a refferal link below, if you need other help, quote me

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu [/color]

As for your orders making it before 1 month, this depends on a lot of factors, customs, logistics company used...

In your best interest for a start, go for shipping methods stating 'Aliexpress Standard Shipping' OR products labelled 'Choice' you stand a great chance of your items being shipped under SpeedAF mostly, go with this info for a start, goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2023
Obameji23:

Your best bet is Stanbic IBTC bank as the only local bank naira card working with a rate of #640/$ capped at $15 monthly spending

Or you go to bank, open a dorm account, get dollar at black market rate, go back to bank to fund it + card fee & all + stress

Or you create a virtusl dollar card, fund & shop from the comfort of your home

Your best bets so far are Klasha, Gotok(Crypto knowledge is needed for the cheapest funding rate)

I see Klasha as best option for newbies & even pros
-No virtual dollar card fee
-No funding fee
-No hidden charges
-Good Customer care services
-Minimum top up of $5
-Can spend your whole dollar to $0,no limits
-Flat rate of #763.20/$
- Welcome bonus of #1000 if you use a referral link

I'll provide a refferal link below, if you need other help, quote me

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

As for your orders making it before 1 month, this depends on a lot of factors, customs, logistics company used...

In your best interest for a start, go for shipping methods stating 'Aliexpress Standard Shipping' OR products labelled 'Choice' you stand a great chance of your items being shipped under SpeedAF mostly, go with this info for a start, goodluck!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Antiochus(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2023
When will CBN reverse the policy of no international transaction with the Naira debit cards abi na permanent ban be this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 5:16pm On May 14, 2023
Antiochus:
When will CBN reverse the policy of no international transaction with the Naira debit cards abi na permanent ban be this.

Personally, I think it won't happen until they make CBN rate equal or almost equal to black market rate. There's a lot of arbitrage and corruption going on with maintaining different exchange rates. I made lots of money back then using ATM cards to buy USD at bank rates and selling at black market rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 5:19pm On May 14, 2023
BannedUser:

Personally, I think it won't happen until they make CBN rate equal or almost equal to black market rate. There's a lot of arbitrage and corruption going on with maintaining different exchange rates. I made lots of money back then using ATM cards to buy USD at bank rates and selling at black market rate.

You're one of the miscreants that led us to this situation, I feel like giving you a hefty punch

Imagine, there are 3 in 1 sweet deals on AliExpress that I wish to buy at CBN official rate

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LarryVino: 5:29pm On May 14, 2023

LarryVino:
Guys please when ordering on AliExpress, how does one know if the shipment will come through Nipost or Speedaf? I know their tracking numbers are different but is there a way to know before I order?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2023
Antiochus:

Na apc ideology
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:37pm On May 14, 2023
peteregwu:

Na apc ideology
Na APC but you've forgotten na someone de man CBN! You na people sef.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2023
eteebanky1:

You're one of the miscreants that led us to this situation, I feel like giving you a hefty punch

Imagine, there are 3 in 1 sweet deals on AliExpress that I wish to buy at CBN official rate
Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kopite04: 9:11pm On May 14, 2023
I want to order for the first time on AliExpress.
Pls assist with the dos and don'ts.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 9:32pm On May 14, 2023
eteebanky1:

Brain-dead statement.

Reserve your punches for the CBN governor for making bad monetary policy decisions or the Federal government for crashing the economy.

My actions were no different from what BDC operators were legally doing before CBN stopped selling them forex.

You're here venting your frustrations on a random stranger on Nairaland. SMDH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.