Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445258 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Slim02: 7:39am On May 16, 2023
Please whose Speedaf package is still like this, I thought the strike has been called off

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 7:44am On May 16, 2023
kayus621:
So i got a call from nipost to come take my item yesterday,after almost two months of waiting,
omo it's was like a dream, I thought I'll never receive this parcel again, I was even getting ready to open dispute, but thank God it arrived safely
the seller declared the price as 30dollar, I guess he did that to evade custom tax or something

The woman that called me said something about parcels being sold, I really don't understand what she meant by that, is like some nopost staff are selling people's parcel.
I just pray none of my future items should pass through nipost again
Shey your body go calm down now. Happy for you tho.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:51am On May 16, 2023
kayus621:
So i got a call from nipost to come take my item yesterday,after almost two months of waiting,
omo it's was like a dream, I thought I'll never receive this parcel again, I was even getting ready to open dispute, but thank God it arrived safely
the seller declared the price as 30dollar, I guess he did that to evade custom tax or something

The woman that called me said something about parcels being sold, I really don't understand what she meant by that, is like some nopost staff are selling people's parcel.
I just pray none of my future items should pass through nipost again

Which state?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2023
Jaysolu:
Hey house. I haven’t really been following this thread. What’s the easiest way to make payments on AliExpress. I tried that chipper app and their rates are ridiculous and it’ll make me spend alot more. Please I need help
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG No card fee, no funding fee. You get extra 1k when you use the link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cokegee: 10:50am On May 16, 2023
My item has been clear from custom... So those who have failed custom should not worry they are doing small small
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:52pm On May 16, 2023
Temyyyy:

First what kind of jewelry do you want to ship ? Because I ship lots of jewelry from AliExpress too
thanks for responding.
necklace and bracelets
Your input would be appreciated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ShawttySoFyne(f): 1:53pm On May 16, 2023
Macmilla:

Nne, Na serious lecture you want like this o. Who get time for that? Well, being that you are female, some guys might make out time, shaah. As for me, I'll say do your own research, take your own smart risks and learn from your own experiences. If you have more specific questions, you can get the answers here, but not lecture.
Hmm thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2023
Sultan5:

Use Gotok very easy onboarding and the card is free but you have to have a minimum of $1 sha. Switched from payday after they asked me to come and pay another $5 for new card when the old one I get never expire but they cancel am.

Anyways use my referral code biko if you choose gotok

But why will payday cancel your $1 dollar without refunding you? Klasha did it to me when they were upgrading their app but later deposited it to my own wallet and I even used to buy airtime.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2023
Sultan5:

Use Gotok very easy onboarding and the card is free but you have to have a minimum of $1 sha. Switched from payday after they asked me to come and pay another $5 for new card when the old one I get never expire but they cancel am.

Anyways use my referral code biko if you choose gotok

Same reason I switched to Klasha but suprise suprise they equally demanded $5 for a new card grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Recardo(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:
I tried to get a cardify virtual dollar card, it's like they charge 2usd for issuance. And the current dollar rate of card if is below

How long did they issue you the card? i funded mine now, and it's showing $0 instead of $10. Does it take a while to appear?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Recardo(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2023
Cardify:

Hello Iclouduser,

Kindly note that Cardify has two card types, the basic dollar card (Mastercard) and the standard dollar card (Visa), both can be funded with NGN or Stablecoins.

Only the standard dollar card (visa) works with Aliexpress, but you tried to use your basic dollar card instead.

Also, please note that you can easily unload your card to load another card type (at no extra cost) or withdraw. Kindly message our support if you facing any more issue.

Best regards.
^TA

How soon does the card get funded? I just funded $10 as a first time on the standard card and hours later nothing yet, still $0. Sent an email and chat with support but still waiting for a positive response. does it take a while before i see the funds in the card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sultan5(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2023
lexrichy:
okay thanks how do i use the referral code

When registering you see the input for it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sultan5(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

But why will payday cancel your $1 dollar without refunding you? Klasha did it to me when they were upgrading their app but later deposited it to my own wallet and I even used to buy airtime.

Payday refunded the money in the card before they removed it. I think it was because they were moving to a different provider. But the card they remove, I paid $5 for it and haven't used it up to a year something that was to expire 2027. They removed it through no fault of mine and now they want me to pay another $5 for a new one again nor be witch be that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sultan5(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2023
Reddington:

Same reason I switched to Klasha but suprise suprise they equally demanded $5 for a new card grin

Gotok just soft no fee, only thing is you must have a min of $1 in there thats all. Verification is very fast with your bvn.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2023
Sultan5:

Payday refunded the money in the card before they removed it. I think it was because they were moving to a different provider. But the card they remove, I paid $5 for it and haven't used it up to a year something that was to expire 2027. They removed it through no fault of mine and now they want me to pay another $5 for a new one again nor be witch be that.

But the $5 is still yours na, or won't it reflect on the dollar card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2023
Recardo:

How long did they issue you the card? i funded mine now, and it's showing $0 instead of $10. Does it take a while to appear?

I didn't do it, I left it and went for Klasha card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Recardo(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

I didn't do it, I left it and went for Klasha card

Thank you. Still waiting for them to resolve my issue. Was klasha instant and what did they require for verification?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kyrx(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2023
I can pay for your orders on aliexpress, eBay and other online stores & have them shipped to your address at a very good rate, dm @signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2023
Recardo:

Thank you. Still waiting for them to resolve my issue. Was klasha instant and what did they require for verification?

Klasha was instant. Sometime, I just seen to forget all the requirement. I can't just relay it here, you can check them out. It was easy though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
Received 4 of my packages from speedoff today after clearing customs day before yesterday.
It's still remaining one of my package, the loaded to another location which i don't know why, since all the packages where being brought together in the first place, i don't know how they separated then in DC-ASB i just tire!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MajorB009: 6:55pm On May 16, 2023
MajorB009:
Pls house, I ordered for an item, two items actually, and the first one say it has arrived linehaul office since on the 3rd of may, till now It haven't changed, what next do I do, or who do I call?
Now it's saying no more tracking once it arrive linehau office.
Pls help me oo

One of the item was delivered today.. The other one is still waiting for customs clearance.
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:50pm On May 16, 2023
Seems aliexpress has stopped combining orders. 8 of my items were shipped at the same time as economy but instead for them to combine them, they were shipped individually to Nigeria though I've received them all but I'm curious as to why they stopped or my case was different.

Another observation is that 3 of my items has stuck at airport in China since last 6 days. Am I the one having this issue?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2023
Sultan5:

Gotok just soft no fee, only thing is you must have a min of $1 in there thats all. Verification is very fast with your bvn.

It's not compulsory you must have up to $1 as balance. My account balance was less than $.70 as at last week before I did a card top up.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sigba2: 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
Please help me.
My order has been hanging for 3weeks now.
I have contacted my supplier, they shared a screenshot of my order movement and it's the same with mine.
Who has experienced this, the other goods I ordered alongside this has all been delivered last week.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
Sigba2:
Please help me.
My order has been hanging for 3weeks now.
I have contacted my supplier, they shared a screenshot of my order movement and it's the same with mine.
Who has experienced this, the other goods I ordered alongside this has all been delivered last week.

Relax, it's normal for orders shipped through transit country. It could only take longer time to arrive destination, but the order will reach you, all things being equal. Note that you can't compare orders sent via transit country, mostly by Signpost, to those shipped by Speedaf because each of the 2 companies has its own unique way of operation.... Go and take a cup of shilled water to calm your nerves while waiting for the arrival of your order.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sultan5(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2023
peteregwu:

But the $5 is still yours na, or won't it reflect on the dollar card?

Nope its the cost of the card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sultan5(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2023
Olamak1:

It's not compulsory you must have up to $1 as balance. My account balance was less than $.70 as at last week before I did a card top up.

Oh even better
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2023
Sultan5:

Nope its the cost of the card

Okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2023
Jaysolu:
I’ve also heard something like this. Also how did you make payment for this parcel?
I used gotok virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2023
Broskyjames:
Shey your body go calm down now. Happy for you tho.
Lol, my body Don calm down
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2023
9jamemez:

Which state?
Akwa ibom
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sigba2: 11:56pm On May 16, 2023
Olamak1:

Relax, it's normal for orders shipped through transit country. It could only take longer time to arrive destination, but the order will reach you, all things being equal. Note that you can't compare orders sent via transit country, mostly by Signpost, to those shipped by Speedaf because each of the 2 companies has its own unique way of operation.... Go and take a cup of shilled water to calm your nerves while waiting for the arrival of your order.

Thank you so much 🙏

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: YingyangNg, funkyjms, Kelebzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.