Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447282 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ganie(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2023
EliteMike:

You can place the order twice
And I will pay the shipping twice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2023
Goodnuel:
Na wa. Where una dey get these kind info from na?
I love reading and knowledge so i read very widely covering almost all subjects and diverse publications.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 6:03am On May 22, 2023
Everyone use a Dom account please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emeraldlife: 7:32am On May 22, 2023
Ona well done o.
Abeg my elder brother is trying to purchase a machine part from Alibaba for the first time.

Any precautionary steps he could take to avoid stories of money miss road?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2023
I want to cancel a order from aliexpress how long will it take to get my refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sleemoon(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2023
lexrichy:
I want to cancel a order from aliexpress how long will it take to get my refund.

1-2wks max
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:40am On May 22, 2023
yungrylex00:

Please suggest an app I can use

You can try gotok. But you'll need to sign up on Binance as that's where you can buy BUSD to be used to fund the Gotok

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 9:53am On May 22, 2023
Finally found a Nipost CC number that goes through and the Bloke says thier server is down and they can't do track and trace for now...smh... I'm actually tired.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2023
sleemoon:

1-2wks max
okay thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chigostic54: 10:24am On May 22, 2023
lexrichy:
Please, how did you make payment on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2023
Olamak1:

Install gotok through the link below and get 75% cash back on your fund:

https://links.gotok.app/Mmo8tZecN1BE9YUR6

Or
enter this referral code:
I want to buy an item from AliExpress with gotok, I have installed and registered on gotok, pls which of the card do I select as payment method for AliExpress, see screenshot below
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2023
mctfopt:

You can try gotok. But you'll need to sign up on Binance as that's where you can buy BUSD to be used to fund the Gotok
Hi, so I can't select debit card on gotok to be used for payments on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2023
mctfopt:

Can't I fund gotok with my gtb debit card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2023
Kennedy97:
Everyone use a Dom account please
Please explain why?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

The option of funding through local debit cards is not working. Instead, select "bank transfer" and send the money directly from your local bank, just like normal bank to bank transfer. That's what worked for a friend I assisted of recent. Gotok will drop for you the account number(wema bank) to transfer the cash into, and you'll see the Naira equivalent of the amout of dollar you're buying....
Don't forget to use the refarral code I dropped for you above. It qualifies you for 75% cashback of your initial spending.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

I want to buy an item from AliExpress with gotok, I have installed and registered on gotok, pls which of the card do I select as payment method for AliExpress, see screenshot below
Thanks

Select either option 1 or 3. Option 1 means the card can be used for shopping on AliExpress only. For option 3,you can use the card for purchases on any platform (AliExpress, ebay, Google and etc).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2023
mctfopt:

There is option to fund Gotok virtual dollar card with naira now through bank transfer, but I still prefer the Binance funding.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceejay80s(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2023
Olamak1:

Select either option 1 or 3. Option 1 means the card can be used for shopping on AliExpress only. For option 3,you can use the card for purchases on any platform (AliExpress, ebay, Google and etc).
Ok thanks.....
Is there a minimum fund I must have to make purchase?
E.g if I see an Item on AliExpress that costs 1300 naira, can I transfer 1300 to them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

Ok thanks.....
E.g if I see an Item on AliExpress that costs 1300 naira, can I transfer 1300 to them

Minimum fund is $5.
For question 2: no, the final price will be more than that. On AliExpress mobile application , change the country logo (you'll see it under account) from Nigeria to US, then the price will change from naira to dollar, and you can easily see the dollar amout of the item you intend to buy. Then, purchase the exact amout of dollar from Gotok by transferring the Naira equivalents from your bank at the point of creating your dollar card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:31pm On May 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

Ok thanks.....
Hope you're not using Naira for your estimates? AliExpress checkout is in dollars and those Naira you're seeing ain't true reflection of the total cost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by winnerhero: 12:34pm On May 22, 2023
lexrichy:

Usiing gotok, to test if its working and how fast refund works, I made an order and canceled it and I got the refund same day

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2023
winnerhero:

Usiing gotok, to test if its working and how fast refund works, I made an order and canceled it and I got the refund same day

Same with CHIPPERCASH USD CARD 💳 canceled an order and I got the refund like an hour after... That's fast...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2023
Original Transparent power bank available.
30,000mah..22.5w fast charging..
22k.
Call/WhatsApp - 070.394500.95
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2023
chigostic54:

Please, how did you make payment on AliExpress?
i used gotok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4lorunsho(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2023
Please, someone help. My laptop screen broke and to fix it here in Nigeria will cost a lot at computer village. I want to order for screen but don't want to end up bringing rubbish.

Can anyone put me through or put in your number and I will call.

Thank you in advance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Efisko1(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2023
Edohoeket1:
My order was delivered today...
Free shipping order
Delivery handled by Speedaf
Order placed on 5th May
Delivered today 20th May

Wat a coincident,,, i have been wishing to order this clipper. Please how is dey performance,can it shave beard well?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Efisko1(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2023
Olamak1:

Install gotok through the link below and get 75% cash back on your fund:

https://links.gotok.app/Mmo8tZecN1BE9YUR6

Or
enter this referral code:

I have used ur referral code
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:51pm On May 22, 2023
Olamak1:

There is option to fund Gotok virtual dollar card with naira now through bank transfer, but I still prefer the Binance funding.

Where is the option located? As I can only see the following options attached?

What's the naira rate to $?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:53pm On May 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

Open an account with binance. Then use GTB naira card to buy BUSD on the P2P on Binance. Go to gotok and fund it with Binance Pay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2023
mctfopt:

Where is the option located? As I can only see the following options attached?

What's the naira rate to $?

You have to create a new card: select the home button and click on the + sign at the top of your current card and you'll see the new options....
You can easily see the naira rate /$ when you add dollar amount to purchase.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:55pm On May 22, 2023
Efisko1:

I have used ur referral code

Enjoy your reward!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 6:30pm On May 22, 2023
ceejay80s:

Please explain why?

This dollar Fintech are charging extra

Dollar on the black market is 762
Fintech is charging minimum 774

Over 12#

When you can buy from aboki for 762

Opening a Dom account is free in zenith bank
I did not have to make any deposit instantly even

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.