Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452953 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2023
peteregwu:

Na if I see something wey I like, I go just order sharp sharp ni. grin
money is good cool

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
Fayrouzz:
Please guys, can ups custom clearance be negotiated?

My friend had an iPhone 11 shipped for him through ups.

Ups are saying he has to pay 90k+ for clearing the phone.

Is this proper?

Can it be negotiated?
Anyone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2023
mctfopt:

Just saw it now.

Gotok is doing well smiley

Via Binance is more cheaper

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 4:47pm On May 23, 2023
LarryVino:
You don't even need a Dom account if you don't want to. Just go to any of these banks and get a dollar prepaid card for like $3 (That's the amount UBA charged me for their prepaid dollar card). Buy dollar from Aboki at a cheaper price than all these klasha and gotok and deposit it in the bank. More effort but it's worth it in the long run. You guys just keep on buying dollar at a higher price.

Do all banks do it this way

I am running too many accounts already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 4:50pm On May 23, 2023
Babalegba:
I believe Binance is not a traditional finance company or mainstream bank but rather a company setup to facilitate crypto currency trading.
To buy the crypto currencies you do need to change your local money to the us dollar and they provide the mechanism for that. The problem is that CBN does not like crypto and being Nigerian they could unilaterally declare you guilty by association and freeze the bank account which will not be funny if it is your main bank account.
To me this is like one of those people who build expensive houses on land not approved by the government. One day the government will show up with a caterpillar.Binance is not yet flagged but might be flagged one day. The gotok app is safer.I have been known to be wrong before though .so no worries if you feel confident

Bro via pfp your account does not have any direct links to binance on the system as it you display that you transfer money from account a to account b so even if binance is flagged now it wouldn't matter
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:08pm On May 23, 2023
Lucasinho:

Via Binance is more cheaper
Yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:19pm On May 23, 2023

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gudvibz(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2023
Olamak1:

Everything you need to create and fund a dollar card is in the application. You only need to follow the onscreen instructions.

Thank you soooo much. I just made a purchase and am so grateful thank u God bless u

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LarryVino: 7:29pm On May 23, 2023
With a prepaid card, you're not opening an account, you're only collecting the card and funding that same card to use it and you don't need to have an account with the said bank to collect their prepaid card. I only know of UBA since that's what I'm using. Zenith too does the same I've heard. I don't know of other banks.

Kennedy97:

Do all banks do it this way

I am running too many accounts already
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2023
gudvibz:

Thank you soooo much. I just made a purchase and am so grateful thank u God bless u

Enjoy your reward
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TechCapon(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2023
I just used the klasha pink card for aliexpress and I can confirm that it works just as much as the black card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CharlesofJesus: 12:57am On May 24, 2023
TechCapon:
klasha black card is available due to update but their support is saying I can use the pink card for aliexpress transaction. Do you know anyone who has used it before?

No

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TechCapon(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2023
CharlesofJesus:

No
I used the pink card and it worked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:24am On May 24, 2023
TechCapon:
klasha black card is available due to update but their support is saying I can use the pink card for aliexpress transaction. Do you know anyone who has used it before?

I used the pink card and it's works very well with aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ebene4nija: 8:53am On May 24, 2023
Fayrouzz:
Anyone?

I experienced the same thing after custom clearance dss go size am ...my own now na 70 days e don dey 4 dia hand and i have spent 170k on clearance alone.
I have sent all the documents they requested from me ...yet up till now dem no wan deliver. The company ups nigeria is a scam
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2023
ebene4nija:

I experienced the same thing after custom clearance dss go size am ...my own now na 70 days e don dey 4 dia hand and i have spent 170k on clearance alone.
I have sent all the documents they requested from me ...yet up till now dem no wan deliver. The company ups nigeria is a scam
You should always avoid FedEx, UPS and DHL because they always snitch on you and collect money for the government. They do this in every country they operate in. I remember losing a weeks wage to her majesty but in Nigeria you also face extortion as Nigerian officialdom is really corrupt and bad so once they report your package you end up getting milked.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babsolala: 2:01pm On May 24, 2023
Hello everyone. I haven't shopped on Aliexpress since Nigerian naira cards stopped working for international transactions.

This afternoon, I decided to try again after downloading and funding my Gotok app with just 1 USD to test it with purchasing an item of about USD 0.4.

I was debited on the Gotok app and then received the following emails from Aliexpress.

Please has anyone experienced this before? And what could be the possible solution?
Thanks as you respond.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:17pm On May 24, 2023
Babsolala:
Hello everyone. I haven't shopped on Aliexpress since Nigerian naira cards stopped working for international transactions.

This afternoon, I decided to try again after downloading and funding my Gotok app with just 1 USD to test it with purchasing an item of about USD 0.4.

I was debited on the Gotok app and then received the following emails from Aliexpress.

Please has anyone experienced this before? And what could be the possible solution?
Thanks as you respond.

It happens when you first add a new card on AliExpress. They debit you with a sum of $1, but the debit is normally reversed shortly after. You can check you gotok app to confirm the reversal

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 2:18pm On May 24, 2023
ebene4nija:

Na wa o. DSS ontop phone again.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babsolala: 2:42pm On May 24, 2023
Olamak1:

It happens when you first add a new card on AliExpress. They debit you with a sum of $1, but the debit is normally reversed shortly after. You can check you gotok app to confirm the reversal

Alright, thanks Olamak1.
I'm still waiting to see it reversed before I try again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yungrylex00(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
I made an order with gotok just now and it worked

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2023
Babsolala:

Thanks as you respond.

Na only 1usd you use fund your account instead of about 5usd. Don't you know that at first they will debit 1usd from you and later refund it but na order you go use am do, you self eh.. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zyzman: 8:47pm On May 24, 2023
Guys there is something I’m trying to buy on aliexpress but it’s expensive hence my question, when do aliexpress do promo and discounts on their products
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2023
Zyzman:
Guys there is something I’m trying to buy on aliexpress but it’s expensive hence my question, when do aliexpress do promo and discounts on their products
The next one is the last week in June
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zyzman: 8:54pm On May 24, 2023
Babalegba:
Thank you so much
I will be on the lookout
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babsolala: 9:09pm On May 24, 2023
peteregwu:

Na only 1usd you use fund your account instead of about 5usd. Don't you know that at first they will debit 1usd from you and later refund it but na order you go use am do, you self eh.. grin

As I type earlier, I been dey order for AE for years until the Nigerian card issue. I don forget the whole debit and refund for new cards until Olamak1 kindly remind me again, and I really appreciate am for that.

Besides, I was just testing the virtual card stuff being my first time using it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2023
Babsolala:

As I type earlier, I been dey order for AE for years until the Nigerian card issue. I don forget the whole debit and refund for new cards until Olamak1 kindly remind me again, and I really appreciate am for that.

Besides, I was just testing the virtual card stuff being my first time using it.

Okay then.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2023
Babalegba:
and every 10th in a months (discovery)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by phatdough(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2023
My parcel have been stuck on 'customs clearance started' for a week now.. This is the first time I'm experiencing this kind of delay in custom clearance... I hope all is well

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2023
lateefykn84:
and every 10th in a months (discovery)
Those are minor sales events. The major ones are in march,June and November.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2023
Ominie:

Omo you dey order everyday from AE grin?
grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MeGt: 10:12pm On May 24, 2023
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: frisky008(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.