Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460598 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyaks: 10:46pm On May 24, 2023
Fayrouzz:
Please guys, can ups custom clearance be negotiated?

My friend had an iPhone 11 shipped for him through ups.

Ups are saying he has to pay 90k+ for clearing the phone.

Is this proper?

Can it be negotiated?

My wife (with same surname) sent me a Google Pixel 7 through FedEx.

Phone was seized by customs

Got a mail to pay duties and taxes of about 157k for phone to be released.

Long story short: I negotiated and paid 50k before phone was released.

My strong Advice: Go in yourself and negotiate with the customs official at UPS NAHCO to get your phone released ASAP before your phone get stolen or they begin to tell you stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lekan2348: 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
Laptop clearance sale!
Selling this because I got a better replacement

2017 MacBook Pro
256gb
8gb ram
Neatly used
Location is lagos
Serious offers contact me on O81O3236094

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 1:29am On May 25, 2023
tonyaks:

My wife (with same surname) sent me a Google Pixel 7 through FedEx.

Phone was seized by customs

Got a mail to pay duties and taxes of about 157k for phone to be released.

Long story short: I negotiated and paid 50k before phone was released.

My strong Advice: Go in yourself and negotiate with the customs official at UPS NAHCO to get your phone released ASAP before your phone get stolen or they begin to tell you stories that touch.
He went there today, and they said the 50k. Everything appears fraudulent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2023
Fayrouzz:
He went there today, and they said the 50k. Everything appears fraudulent.
So you mean everything they said about the custom fee is not real, like they were trying to extort him?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 11:30am On May 25, 2023
So guys an item i purchased in April, which the logistics is being handled by NIPOST, i want to understand the status of this tracking, as eh no update about custom clearance just straight up to my local Government, what do you think about the status of this tracking.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 11:57am On May 25, 2023
9jamemez:
So guys an item i purchased in April, which the logistics is being handled by NIPOST, i want to understand the status of this tracking, as eh no update about custom clearance just straight up to my local Government, what do you think about the status of this tracking.
That's how NIPOST package usually are. If you track on other site, you will probably see "Arrive at facility" and that will be the last update till you pick up the package. By the way, i just picked up a package shipped from NIPOST this morning shipped on April 20th.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 1:21pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
That's how NIPOST package usually are. If you track on other site, you will probably see "Arrive at facility" and that will be the last update till you pick up the package. By the way, i just picked up a package shipped from NIPOST this morning shipped on April 20th.

Which other site can i track it with?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 1:26pm On May 25, 2023
9jamemez:

Which other site can i track it with?
https://pkge.net/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 5:11pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
https://pkge.net/

Thank you for this, downloaded the app and paid for the lifetime service immediately.

Regarding your package you received, did they call you? Or you kept going to nipost office to check the status and know if it's there yet?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RredbulL: 5:20pm On May 25, 2023
Abeg who go sell $5 to me. Zenith bank to Zenith bank domiciliary account....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 5:30pm On May 25, 2023
9jamemez:

Thank you for this, downloaded the app and paid for the lifetime service immediately.

Regarding your package you received, did they call you? Or you kept going to nipost office to check the status and know if it's there yet?
They called me. As far as your details are correct on the package, they will most definitely reach out to you, they made me to know that since Speedaf started AE delivery, they handle way less packages than before and so it's no big hassle to reach out to people when packages arrive.When was your last update if i my ask? Today makes it exactly 2 weeks since my last update which was "Arrive at facility".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
They called me. As far as your details are correct on the package, they will most definitely reach out to you, they made me to know that since Speedaf started AE delivery, they handle way less packages than before and so it's no big hassle to reach out to people when packages arrive.When was your last update if i my ask? Today makes it exactly 2 weeks since my last update which was "Arrive at facility".

Attached to this message is my last update via pkge.net

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 7:59pm On May 25, 2023
9jamemez:

Attached to this message is my last update via pkge.net
If all things been equal, expect a call from Nipost two weeks from now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
If all things been equal, expect a call from Nipost two weeks from now.

Wow that's like more than a month of package delivery.
Thanks for the assistance, but did yours go through customs clearance too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:50pm On May 25, 2023
$300 avail at 745/D. Checkout only. No transfer.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 9:32pm On May 25, 2023
9jamemez:

Wow that's like more than a month of package delivery.
Thanks for the assistance, but did yours go through customs clearance too?
Of course, all packages coming into the country goes through custom clearance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 9:38pm On May 25, 2023
Broskyjames:
Alright, thanks for the clarification
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RredbulL: 5:16am On May 26, 2023
RredbulL:

embarassed embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xeedee: 6:34am On May 26, 2023
RredbulL:
N770 per dollar.
Contact on signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RredbulL: 8:07am On May 26, 2023
Xeedee:

N770 per dollar.
Contact on signature

740 bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xeedee: 9:01am On May 26, 2023
RredbulL:

740 bro
Chat me up let's talk
+56956163754

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2023
Broskyjames:
please like how many days does it it take for custom clearance mine has been stuck for 3 days now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by phatdough(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2023
lexrichy:
please like how many days does it it take for custom clearance mine has been stuck for 3 days now.

Mine has been there for over a week now... This is the first time I'm experience this delay.. 3 days is normal but over a week is getting seriously scary
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2023
phatdough:

Mine has been there for over a week now... This is the first time I'm experience this delay.. 3 days is normal but over a week is getting seriously scary
hmm what might be the issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 11:13am On May 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Don't get yourself stressed up looking up and down for dollar card. Download Gotok application from playstore and sign up. You can create a dollar card for yourselves there. It's easy and straightforward.

https://links.gotok.app/Mmo8tZecN1BE9YUR6
Or
use this referral code:

You get 75% cashback on your first transaction fee.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 11:26am On May 26, 2023
Will I be charged for "failed card issuing transaction?"

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 11:27am On May 26, 2023
phatdough:

Is it speedaf that's handling your package logistics?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 12:11pm On May 26, 2023
lexrichy:
it isn't certain. I have a Registered Speedaf package stuck on custom clearance since last Friday. I am suspecting there is still backlog after the strike.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 12:25pm On May 26, 2023
phatdough:

the clearing of items has been in batches lately because of the backlog they had during the strike, i doubt if it's a thong to be scared about

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ojotobiloba1: 12:52pm On May 26, 2023
Who can teach me how to use bitnob app to make payment on aliexpress..

How to fund the wallet and how someone can link to aliexpress app.. Someone should teach me like a school student because I don't knw shit.. Or if Dre is any better way to pay on Aliexpress, will appreciate anyones input
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2023
To all the klasha users in the house, what has been your experience with the pink card?
I just activated it, funded it, and ordered something with it on AE with successful payment, all effortlessly. The problem is that the item I ordered is still on "payment being verified" for 2 days now.
Please has anyone experienced this before? What is going on?
Note: black card is no longer available for now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by phatdough(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2023
9jamemez:

Is it speedaf that's handling your package logistics?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.