Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440821 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NoNonsense419: 6:41pm On May 29, 2023
9jamemez:

You can use various dollar card providers online, from chipper cash, payday, Gotok, Paga and the rest of them.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2023
NoNonsense419:

Please am still waiting for an answer or anyone that can order the items for me

Download "Gotok" app from playstore. It's easy to to operate. Sign up with this link:

https://links.gotok.app/Mmo8tZecN1BE9YUR6

Or this refferal code:

You get 75% of your initial transaction fee as cashback.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 8:34pm On May 29, 2023
Is it still available

uote author=jboixxx post=123367501]$300 avail at 745/D. Checkout only. No transfer. [/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:45pm On May 29, 2023
Cassie74:
Is it still available

uote author=jboixxx post=123367501]$300 avail at 745/D. Checkout only. No transfer.
no sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ugwumichael(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2023
Good morning guys

Please which online financial institution has the current best exchange rate of naira to dollar with no limit.

Also what's their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2023
ugwumichael:
Good morning guys

Please which online financial institution has the current best exchange rate of naira to dollar with no limit.

Also what's their rate?

Use Gotok app, the setup is easy to setup. Their daily limit is $5,000 and their rate is #786/$. If you have the knowledge of Binance however, you could get the rate at #761/$.
Get the app from playstore and sign up with this referral link:

Or use this refferal code:

You'll be give 75% cashback on your initial transaction fee.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emeraldlife: 8:35am On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

You know, some sellers can be so nasty that they won't just reply you, even after reading your message. Some won't even bother to come online to know whether buyers have a message for them or not. Having experienced such a scenario on several occasions, what I now do before placing orders (if the order is not that urgent) is to first message about 2 or more sellers of the products, asking them few questions about the items and shipment procedure. The one who replies me within 24hrs automatically qualifies for my patronage. That is one way to know the serious ones among them.

Na true. I mistakenly ordered for a wrong product. I message this seller to change it since he also has the product that I needed. This man did not respond until after he'd shipped the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:53am On May 30, 2023
emeraldlife:

Na true. I mistakenly ordered for a wrong product. I message this seller to change it since he also has the product that I needed. This man did not respond until after he'd shipped the item.

Your message to him that he failed to reply is enough evidence to get refunded through dispute. Screenshot the message (ensure that sent date is showing) and pass a little comments on it with screen maker, indicating his refusal to adhere to the instructions on the message. I tell you, he can escape it!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by emeraldlife: 9:18am On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Your message to him that he failed to reply is enough evidence to get refunded through dispute. Screenshot the message (ensure that sent date is showing) and pass a little comments on it with screen maker, indicating his refusal to adhere to the instructions on the message. I tell you, he can escape it!

Wow. I’ll follow this sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paulino029(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2023
Greetings shoppers, please can i use the entire amount on my gotok dollar card? Has anyone done this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 9:31am On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Use Gotok app, the setup is easy to setup. Their daily limit is $5,000 and their rate is #786/$. If you have the knowledge of Binance however, you could get the rate at #761/$.

Guy did you get debited $1 on your mastercard from aliexperess for card verification ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ugwumichael(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Is there any way to transfer usdt to a financial institution and use it to purchase or use my binance app directly for the purchase
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2023
Sonrexx:

Guy did you get debited $1 on your mastercard from aliexperess for card verification ?

Yes, but the $1 is alway credited back to owner's account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2023
Paulino029:
Greetings shoppers, please can i use the entire amount on my gotok dollar card? Has anyone done this?

Yes, but you may have to leave some cent, say $0.5 or less, as account balance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2023
ugwumichael:

Is there any way to transfer usdt to a financial institution and use it to purchase or use my binance app directly for the purchase

I don't know of other institutions, but Gotok allows you to fund your card through Binance, but they expect you to First convert your usdt to BUSD before you can fund your card with it.

Besides, Binance doesn't provide platform for direct purchase with your usdt or busd(using debit card) . You can only buy and sell $ there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryutd(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2023
yomalex:
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is 763.20 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG you get extra ₦1000 with the link

Are you tetfix?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 11:44am On May 30, 2023
Oh no!

quote author=jboixxx post=123454155] no sir [/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 11:47am On May 30, 2023
If u can buy stuff for me in aliexpress...mention me and your rate..cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sommyroy10: 12:30pm On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes, but the $1 is alway credited back to owner's account
please how long? Mine has been showing pending for a few days now. I didn't bother trying using the card again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2023
Sommyroy10:
please how long? Mine has been showing pending for a few days now. I didn't bother trying using the card again.

Normally, the reversal doesn't take more than hr to reflect on the card. Why don't you log onto the app and check the card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paulino029(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes, but you may have to leave some cent, say $0.5 or less, as account balance.

Yeah you're right, transaction went through with 22 cent remaining 😊
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:26pm On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Haba! He's not obliged to reply his message or even consider his request made via message. Since he knew he ordered a wrong unit, why didn't he cancel the order and order again. Don't let him push his luck thereby abusing his dispute privilege.

I was expecting you to tell him he was wrong to have painted the issue as "wrong delivered item" when he knew he ordered the wrong item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2023
jboixxx:
Haba! He's not obliged to reply his message or even consider his request made via message. Since he knew he ordered a wrong unit, why didn't he cancel the order and order again. Don't let him push his luck thereby abusing his dispute privilege.

I was expecting you to tell him he was wrong to have painted the issue as "wrong delivered item" when he knew he ordered the wrong item.

Thanks for your point! As a newbie, the guy might not know that he ought to cancel the order immediately and select the right one. Unfortunately, he got it like that. I agree with you that the fault is from him, but the point am trying to make is that If the seller had at least given much attention to the store communication channel, he would have seen the message andbthe mista would've been corrected.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 4:47pm On May 30, 2023
mctfopt:

Not a real JBL. But rather a clone. Here is a link to get an original JBL Flip 6

Good evening sir
Abi you don order from the store before and how dey speaker be the sound quality and speaker build
Also how long you been get am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 6:54pm On May 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Normally, the reversal doesn't take more than hr to reflect on the card. Why don't you log onto the app and check the card?
Is yours Mcard or Visa card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:12pm On May 30, 2023
Sonrexx:

Is yours Mcard or Visa card

Visa card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 8:53pm On May 30, 2023
Good evening house. I tracked my registered parcel today with Speedaf to see it has been scanned for delivery and issued to a delivery guy, i called the number throughout but it was switched off, i even visited the Speedaf office myself and i was told the guy has gone out with the parcel and i should keep trying to reach him, i tried and tried to no avail, the number was still switched off as at 7pm this evening, only for AliExpress and Speedaf to notify me this evening that "Delivery was unsuccessful and the attempt was made but i was unreachable"...like wtf? Pls what should i do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2023
henryutd:

Are you tetfix?
yes!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2023
Kikibanki:
Good evening house. I tracked my registered parcel today with Speedaf to see it has been scanned for delivery and issued to a delivery guy, i called the number throughout but it was switched off, i even visited the Speedaf office myself and i was told the guy has gone out with the parcel and i should keep trying to reach him, i tried and tried to no avail, the number was still switched off as at 7pm this evening, only for AliExpress and Speedaf to notify me this evening that "Delivery was unsuccessful and the attempt was made but i was unreachable"...like wtf? Pls what should i do?
tomorrow is another day, the delivery guy might be swamped with packages, Jumia does the same too

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrismanuels(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2023
hello good day I'd like someone to give detailed info on how to order from alixpress also I read and saw speedaf if like to know how they operate and their address in China

I've opened an alixpress acc I'd like to start making orders soon thanks a lot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2023
yomalex:
tomorrow is another day, the delivery guy might be swamped with packages, Jumia does the same too
same almost happened to me the delivery guy number was switched off i had to hurriedly go to their office and collect my package today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2023
Kikibanki:
That happens sometimes unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.