Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440770 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 3:28am On May 31, 2023
Experts in the house please what exactly can I do in this situation?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:47am On May 31, 2023
Lucasinho:
Experts in the house please what exactly can I do in this situation?

Whenever speedaf is handling your delivery it is best to track on speedaf site and not AliExpress.

Your item should be delivered today.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 6:23am On May 31, 2023
genius43:

Whenever speedaf is handling your delivery it is best to track on speedaf site and not AliExpress.

Okay thanks boss

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Engrchoko: 6:44am On May 31, 2023
genius43:

Thanks for the update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:51am On May 31, 2023
Kaceman:

Good evening sir
Abi you don order from the store before and how dey speaker be the sound quality and speaker build
Also how long you been get am

To ensure you're getting the real deal when shopping online, especially for items made in China but owned by an American company, it's important to do your research. Compare prices on websites like Amazon and eBay with the prices on AliExpress. If the AliExpress prices are a fraction of the others, it's likely a red flag. Additionally, check the store's ratings and when they started business. A store that opened this year with a 5-star rating is not necessarily better than one that opened in 2018 with a 4.8 rating. Read reviews of other products sold by the store, too. If the store is selling fake JBL earbuds, for example, it's unlikely that their JBL Bluetooth speaker is real.

If you don't want to take the risk, it's best to buy in person from a store like Ikeja Shopping Plaza, where you can see the item you're buying and be sure of its authenticity.

And to answer the last question, no, I did not buy from them. Things bought in AliExpress usually take between 10 days to 4 weeks to get to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrismanuels(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2023
hello chief how do I use speedaf to place order in alixpress
genius43:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 8:13am On May 31, 2023
Chrismanuels:
hello chief how do I use speedaf to place order in alixpress
Not possible to do that. Most non-battery items passes through speedaf though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sommyroy10: 8:26am On May 31, 2023
Olamak1:

Normally, the reversal doesn't take more than hr to reflect on the card. Why don't you log onto the app and check the card?
Thanks for your response. I did, it still shows pending.
Can I ask, when creating the card, I was given 3 options, I chose the card with "other uses" for multiple payments. Will this work on aliexpress or I have to create the one with the aliexpress option?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2023
Sommyroy10:
Thanks for your response. I did, it still shows pending.
Can I ask, when creating the card, I was given 3 options, I chose the card with "other uses" for multiple payments. Will this work on aliexpress or I have to create the one with the aliexpress option?

The option you went for is good. What the phrase "other uses" actually means is that you can shop elsewhere with the card besides Aliexpress, for instance, Ebay, Amazon and so on. But option 1( for AliExpress use) works on AliExpress only. That is just the difference.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sommyroy10: 9:03am On May 31, 2023
Olamak1:

The option you went for is good. What the phrase "other uses" actually means is that you can shop elsewhere with the card besides Aliexpress, for instance, Ebay, Amazon and so on. But option 1( for AliExpress use) works on AliExpress only. That is just the difference.
Thank you. I contacted gotok customer care, I don't know why they are telling me to create an aliexpress card, that the one I created won't work.
I'll try making payment for an item and see if it will work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kikibanki: 9:05am On May 31, 2023
yomalex:
tomorrow is another day, the delivery guy might be swamped with packages, Jumia does the same too
Thanks jor. I went to thier office to collect the package myself. The delivery guy was still claiming his phone was on throughout with a fraudulent smirk on his face.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 9:14am On May 31, 2023
Which kyn unreachable numbers and unknown numbers speedaf dey like post sef?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2023
Sommyroy10:
Thank you. I contacted gotok customer care, I don't know why they are telling me to create an aliexpress card, that the one I created won't work.
I'll try making payment for an item and see if it will work.

You're just stressing yourself chatting customer service in respect of that! 3 weeks ago, I led someone to create the card and she's made a couple of orders from AliExpress with it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2023
mctfopt:

To ensure you're getting the real deal when shopping online, especially for items made in China but owned by an American company, it's important to do your research. Compare prices on websites like Amazon and eBay with the prices on AliExpress. If the AliExpress prices are a fraction of the others, it's likely a red flag. Additionally, check the store's ratings and when they started business. A store that opened this year with a 5-star rating is not necessarily better than one that opened in 2018 with a 4.8 rating. Read reviews of other products sold by the store, too. If the store is selling fake JBL earbuds, for example, it's unlikely that their JBL Bluetooth speaker is real.

If you don't want to take the risk, it's best to buy in person from a store like Ikeja Shopping Plaza, where you can see the item you're buying and be sure of its authenticity.

And to answer the last question, no, I did not buy from them. Things bought in AliExpress usually take between 10 days to 4 weeks to get to Nigeria.

Ok thank you
But I no dey use dem na to sell
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 10:46am On May 31, 2023
nonny1212:
Which kyn unreachable numbers and unknown numbers speedaf dey like post sef?

My guy, just call their CS number, make them help you talk to the guys for the location.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 10:59am On May 31, 2023
Guys, shey eh dey possible say your package go dey NIPOST but them no go call you abi?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paulino029(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2023
Please i ordered from a seller using the cainao super economy shipping method. The seller claims to have shipped the package but it says that the package is yet to be shipped on the tracking site. Is there a way to determine which is true.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 12:15pm On May 31, 2023
Paulino029:
Please i ordered from a seller using the cainao super economy shipping method. The seller claims to have shipped the package but it says that the package is yet to be shipped on the tracking site. Is there a way to determine which is true.

The tracking order will update, it's the logistics company that will keep you updated from now, though their update could be relatively slow, very slow in some cases

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 12:46pm On May 31, 2023
Nana2018:

My guy, just call their CS number, make them help you talk to the guys for the location.
pls do you have their CS number?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Enskynelson(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2023
Hello AliExpress Shoppers
I want to make my first order on aliexpress. Experience shoppers, please help with useful information.
I don't even know if my normal verve or MasterCard can make the payment.
What are the cautions to take? I have seen one need to check reviews and ratings and the age of the shop...
Is it all type of items one can order and receive successfully? For instance, can I order clothings materials?
I am about ordering for a screen replacement for my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I would also want to add a few other items to the cart as well like some fancy harts. The screen I want to get is not a new one but original ones with some faults (like a tiny dot).
Any useful advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 3:05pm On May 31, 2023
Enskynelson:
Hello AliExpress Shoppers
I want to make my first order on aliexpress. Experience shoppers, please help with useful information.
I don't even know if my normal verve or MasterCard can make the payment.
What are the cautions to take? I have seen one need to check reviews and ratings and the age of the shop...
Is it all type of items one can order and receive successfully? For instance, can I order clothings materials?
I am about ordering for a screen replacement for my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I would also want to add a few other items to the cart as well like some fancy harts. The screen I want to get is not a new one but original ones with some faults (like a tiny dot).
Any useful advice will be highly appreciated.
Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 current rate is ₦789.92 https://s.klasha.com/p1mG you get extra 1k with this link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Labret: 3:31pm On May 31, 2023
9jamemez:

What was exactly the last update on the package before you went to their office, and was it when you went there you got your package same day?

It showed "RECEIVED BY LOCAL DELIVERY COMPANY".
When I went there, I was told the package has not arrived, that maybe it's still in Lagos. When I showed them the update that it was more than 2 weeks ago, the man asked me to write down my number.
The next day, I received a call that my package has been with them and they want to deliver it. Then, they did

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Labret: 3:34pm On May 31, 2023
9jamemez:
Guys, shey eh dey possible say your package go dey NIPOST but them no go call you abi?

Sure. Na so them do me. I had to go to their office before they delivered the next day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
Cassie74:
If u can buy stuff for me in aliexpress...mention me and your rate..cheers
It is either you want someone to scam you or you want to scam someone

Everyone knows you can do it yourself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Noah13: 4:26pm On May 31, 2023
Do you guys usually call the speedaf delivery personnel when your product arrives?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2023
Noah13:
Do you guys usually call the speedaf delivery personnel when your product arrives?

Normally, the courier assigned to deliver your parcel will call to let you know wether you're available to take delivery of the item or not (this applies to home delivery items). But you can also call if you feel the parcel is being delayed unnecessarily or you need it urgently.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:42pm On May 31, 2023
Kaceman:

Ok thank you
But I no dey use dem na to sell

It's always awesome to be known as the guy that sells authentic products grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:43pm On May 31, 2023
Labret:

It showed "RECEIVED BY LOCAL DELIVERY COMPANY".
When I went there, I was told the package has not arrived, that maybe it's still in Lagos. When I showed them the update that it was more than 2 weeks ago, the man asked me to write down my number.
The next day, I received a call that my package has been with them and they want to deliver it. Then, they did

Okay my own still dey that linehaul office for over a week now. I have already told the seller, he go reach out to them and give me update.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaceman(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2023
mctfopt:

It's always awesome to be known as the guy that sells authentic products grin

No b lie
U sabi
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 9:16pm On May 31, 2023
9jamemez:

Okay my own still dey that linehaul office for over a week now. I have already told the seller, he go reach out to them and give me update.
Pro tip. If the dey linehaul office, na most likely the same info the seller go tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.