Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446445 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Echo3:
Don't save important files on that drive; SSD ain't that cheap... You're told.
of course I know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TechCapon(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Seatreasure2:

Good day please have you get your package from speedaf, did you go to their distribution center before get it and for how long please
yeah, they brought it to my house
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Paulino029(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Please my unregistered package has been stuck here for some days now.While other registered packages have since moved on to IBD distribution site. Note they all arrived together.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nonny1212: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Ordered 22/5/2023 And It was Delivered Today 03/62023
This ppl come take style dey fast these days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2023
IMAliyu:
I'll be testing out this trove card, wish me luck.
Has a 1usd creation fee tho.
Doesn't work

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seatreasure2: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
TechCapon:
yeah, they brought it to my house

Thanks maybe I will keep on email and whatsapp them untill they release my package it's been three week now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IAmRoot(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Olamak1:

If you're famiar with the purchase of these gadgets, you'll know that even those Chinese sellers are quite aware of customs fees. That's why they tend to quote lower prices on such items even without you telling them to, whether they agree to change the Id or not. They're well informed that if the real amounts are declared, such goods could attract customs fees.

Let me give you an instance. A couple of years back, I ordered 2 tablets of about $95 each from a particular store. After making the payment, I dropped a message for the seller to declare the tabs as MP4 players. I never got a "yes or no" response from him. The 2 tabs arrived and I got a call from Nipost to come and pick them up.

On getting to the Post office, and looking at the parcels before me, I was shocked to discover that the word "Tablet" was written boldly on each of the 2 parcels. And looking at the parcels again to see the amount written as price, I however discovered that the seller quoted $23 each. Obviously, he knows the implications of declaring the sum of $95 for each tablet.

How long did it take to arrive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2023
IAmRoot:

How long did it take to arrive

The 2 tablets arrived in 2 weeks, surprisingly, despite that they were shipped via Signpost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Leetvilla:
Abeg which virtual card una Dey use order for aliexpress, the one I was using is GoTok and can be funded with crypto, any one that for same feature?
use bitnob. It's like gotok and better. $1 card creation fee and that's it. I have used it to buy stuffs and it's seamless and easy. Diwnload the app from Playstore
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
IMAliyu:

Doesn't work
Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TechCapon(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Seatreasure2:

Thanks maybe I will keep on email and whatsapp them untill they release my package it's been three week now
email is more effective than whatsapp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ade2023:
use bitnob. It's like gotok and better. $1 card creation fee and that's it. I have used it to buy stuffs and it's seamless and easy. Diwnload the app from Playstore
It's not better than Gotok and $1 card creation fee is a smoke screen.$3 is the minimum amount for card creation, where one $1 is charged for the Card creation itself. Subsequent topping of the card will attract a $1 fee if the amount is less than $100 or 1% if above $100. Now tell me, how is this remotely better than Gotok?.

Nothing comes close to Gotok for now in the Virtual Dollar Card space and i do sincerely hope they find a new card issuer if not, one is better off getting a dollar Prepaid card or Dom account from these banks than these slavery gag that these fintechs are offering. Trust me, it's way less hassle.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Broskyjames:
It's not better than Gotok and $1 card creation fee is a smoke screen.$3 is the minimum amount for card creation, where one $1 is charged for the Card creation itself. Subsequent topping of the card will attract a $1 fee if the amount is less than $100 or 1% if above $100. Now tell me, how is this remotely better than Gotok?.

Nothing comes close to Gotok for now in the Virtual Dollar Card space and i do sincerely hope they find a new card issuer if not, one is better off getting a dollar Prepaid card or Dom account from these banks than these slavery gag that these fintechs are offering. Trust me, it's way less hassle.
Relax. The creation fee is $1 . The $3 is the minimum amount you can top up with. Big difference. Yes, to $1 subsequent top up fee too. By the way, it's an alternative to gotok. No 2 virtual cards can be the same. Full disclosure: I am not an agent. I just use the cards. Bitnot accepts crypto and convert to fiat currency so you can spend. You can always use others. Not forcing you to use it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ganie(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
So, it's not possible to track a Nipost package?😂
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Broskyjames:

The terrible reviews on PlayStore made me not to bother downloading the app angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
mctfopt:

The terrible reviews on PlayStore made me not to bother downloading the app angry
the reviews on PlayStore is so bad, i run.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Smartmanager(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Can someone kindly tell me how long it will take for the phone I bought from AliExpress to arrive Nigeria? It's been 17 now in transit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Smartmanager:
Can someone kindly tell me how long it will take for the phone I bought from AliExpress to arrive Nigeria? It's been 17 now in transit.
60 days up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lekan2348: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Laptop clearance sale!
Selling this because I upgraded

2017 MacBook Pro
256gb
8gb ram
Neatly used
350k negotiable
Location is lagos
Serious offers contact me on O81O3236094

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Echo3: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
anonymousey:

I think landlords increased the rent to a ridiculous amount when they saw the Chinese people and the volume of business they seemed to be doing.
A source said that no one has rented their former computer village office space since they left because of the hike. I can't confirm though.
The hike of that computer village office high ehn. Make d landlord de sleep there if it's still vacant sha.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Echo3: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olamak1:

The 2 tablets arrived in 2 weeks, surprisingly, despite that they were shipped via Signpost.
People no de see this testimony o.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SUPERPACK: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
I ordered three goods from AliExpress with shipping fees. Speedaf sent a text for only one, where can I find the remaining goods?

They said I should come to their office but distance is not good. If I am to pay their 400 delivery fee will it be for the 3 goods? Or 400 each to make it 1200
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Blaqq2: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hi everyone please how do I remove my remaining dollars from gotok?
Saw something about gotok being suspended
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Blaqq2:

Simply spend it or withdraw if you can.

When the news first broke out (like an hour later), I spent mine to order a minor thing. I don't know about now that it's been a couple of days already. If it fails and you need help, contact them directly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheUnknownOne: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please anybody used Grey Finance? How's their fee structure?

I looked at their rate and it looks fair. Card creation is total of $5 (you'll get $1 back on your card out of the 5)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
profmallor:

OK will check this out, I was just getting to like Gotok. I hope they make it back.

https://s.klasha.com/eRYz
Use the above link. We both get 1k bonus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. It actually may not be fake. I got some 8TB of SSD external drive for less than 10k and it's been serving me perfectly fine.
It is definitely FAKE. I bet if you open it up, you will see a 64gb or 128gb micro SD card inside. It is still "serving" you cos you have not filled it beyond what the SD card can carry.
I'm also betting that the speed you are getting is what a micro SD card can offer and nothing close to what a SSD can achieve.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Antiochus:
Now that Emefiele is out. What should we expect? I can't wait to be shopping with my naira card again. Or is this not about Emefiele? I don't know much about economics. Gurus in the house pls what's your take on this
Not about Emefiele. It is about your economy. It is about how much forex your country earns and how much of it you spend. It is about the law of demand and supply. It is about how much dollars CBN can supply.
You Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Seatreasure2: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
TechCapon:
email is more effective than whatsapp
Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Blaqq2:

I guess you've been away for a while because the news of their service suspension has been trending all over the place. In the sms sent to their customers, they did say that their current virtual card would be terminated on the 11th of this month, that was yesterday. What that means is that the card would become unusable ( will no longer be available for funding and withdraw) effective from that date....
Have you tried buying goods with it to see whether it works?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I ordered three goods from AliExpress with shipping fees. Speedaf sent a text for only one, where can I find the remaining goods?

They said I should come to their office but distance is not good. If I am to pay their 400 delivery fee will it be for the 3 goods? Or 400 each to make it 1200
Possible that they combined the orders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.