Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472489 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by goodlife4every1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
jboixxx:
You lost your dispute? Thought you agreed on return and full refund? Shit happens; sorry for your loss.

Nigeria Post Office can't ship to the address given and FedEx can't also. DHL can but it is a whooping N134,000.

The dispute team won't agree for a partial refund!

The risk shopping on AliExpress is very high.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by goodlife4every1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Goodnuel:
Funny thing is, i was looking to buy the same phone from the same store. Saw some fine reviews from Nigerians, and then your own review.

They didn't offer you any refunds anymore or they stuck to the $15?

The dispute team kept on asking I return the item via the Post Office. NIPOST can't ship to the address given and FedEx can't too. DHL can but I will have to pay N134,000. I asked for a partial refund to fix the phone but it wasn't fort coming.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
goodlife4every1:

The dispute team kept on asking I return the item via the Post Office. NIPOST can't ship to the address given and FedEx can't too. DHL can but I will have to pay N134,000. I asked for a partial refund to fix the phone but it wasn't fort coming.
Oh... Sorry.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
jboixxx:
Not band gang, users must pay for inconvenience na since they can't visit "aboki"!

Hahaha. May be we should call it convenience fee 😬
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ajibade123(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
please guys I saw a cheap free shipping air bud on alliexpress and I am willing to buy it but it keeps rejecting my Kuda and Opay card.
How do I pay for the transaction
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zubebs(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
BannedUser:

What is the last update on the tracking?

Depart country of origin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zubebs(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
I did but got no response
Can you help me with the email, maybe I sent to a wrong one?

Thank you
Labret:

Send a mail to NIPOST customer service to inquire about you package(s).

Remember to include your name and tracking number(s).

They will reply you with the current status.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
goodlife4every1:
Avoid shopping with High Tip Mobile _Brand Original Phone Store on AliExpress. They sell faulty phones to buyers. I lost $177.98 shopping with them. No help from Aliexpress dispute team/customer care.TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

That's no small money in times like this.
Sorry for the loss.
Personally, I avoid buying refurbished phones, especially from China,
You can get better deals on Ebay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Ajibade123:
please guys I saw a cheap free shipping air bud on alliexpress and I am willing to buy it but it keeps rejecting my Kuda and Opay card.
How do I pay for the transaction
Those ones are not cards. You need a dollar card to pay.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Fayrouzz:
They are not fake. They don't match the bigger brands for speed, but they do well for their prices. They'd only be considered fakes if they were cloning the bigger brands.
Bros, I can bet my balls that they are FAKE.
NO ONE will sell a fully functional 8 terabyte SSD to you for less than 10k. No matter how much you want to believe it. What you bought was a card reader with probably a 128g SD card inside a plastic box. If you don't believe me, open the box, take a picture of the guts and show us.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macmilla:

NO ONE will sell a fully functional 8 terabyte SSD to you for less than 10k. No matter how much you want to believe it. What you bought was a card reader with probably a 128g SD card inside a plastic box. If you don't believe me, open the box, take a picture of the guts and show us.

Actually looked through the reviews
And most buyers confirmed it wasn't fake
🤷
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AutomaticMotors: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macmilla:

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
Katsuki:

🤷
Forget review and do what I said.
The card reader was hacked to report 8tb capacity to the computer instead of the actual capacity of the SD card. It will work, albeit much slower than an actual SSD as long as you are within the actual capacity. If you go beyond it, everything beyond that actual capacity is saved in thin air.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Goodnuel:
Chippercash is 795-800/$
WTF!
When last did you check?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macmilla:

Forget review and do what I said.
The card reader was hacked to report 8tb capacity to the computer instead of the actual capacity of the SD card. It will work, albeit much slower than an actual SSD as long as you are within the actual capacity. If you go beyond it, everything beyond that actual capacity is saved in thin air.

Here I was planning on getting one
I guess I'll change my mind
The ones I saw na 1tb tho

And it was put up for $5
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macmilla:

128gb for 10k is very generous. I'm sure it's not up to 128gb
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Katsuki:

Here I was planning on getting one
I guess I'll change my mind
The ones I saw na 1tb tho

And it was put up for $5

Who says SSD is that cheap? Abeg don't waste your money. Correct 1TB SSD should be around $30+
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Katsuki:

🤷

If you are too sure about this product. Kindly drop the product link here.

Let's verify it too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Namzy:

128gb for 10k is very generous. I'm sure it's not up to 128gb

Yes. Supported. It might even be 64gb inside it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Olamak1:

Who says SSD is that cheap? Abeg don't waste your money. Correct 1TB SSD should be around $30+

You can't be serious. Original 1tb for $30. Unless it's not external ssd.

Here is 2TB SanDisk ssd that I bought last week at $135

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
goodlife4every1:

Nigeria Post Office can't ship to the address given and FedEx can't also. DHL can but it is a whooping N134,000.

The dispute team won't agree for a partial refund!

The risk shopping on AliExpress is very high.
Shey AliExpress agreed to Return and refund? I read somewhere that there are 3rd party logistics that can deliver. AliExpress won't accept to the use of FedEx/DHL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Macmilla:

WTF!
When last did you check?
This Night.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 4:18am On Jun 19, 2023
jetoraphy:

If you are too sure about this product. Kindly drop the product link here.

Let's verify it too.

Didn't say I was sure
But here goes

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! NGN 509.84 50%OFF | Original XIAOMI USB 3.1 Flash Drive 2TB High-Speed Pen Drive 1TB Metal Waterproof TypeC Usb PenDrive For Computer Storage Device
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtl7rlQ
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Katsuki:

🤷
you are in for a rude awakening sadly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Landmine1: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2023
Katsuki:

Didn't say I was sure
But here goes

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! NGN 509.84 50%OFF | Original XIAOMI USB 3.1 Flash Drive 2TB High-Speed Pen Drive 1TB Metal Waterproof TypeC Usb PenDrive For Computer Storage Device
hope your doubts are settled. No good 1TB ssd will go below $100. All you see on that website are fakes. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7YBCynA-b0

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Katsuki:

🤷

It's probably fake. Use h2test software to test and confirm the real capacity. Most cheap memory card, flash card , ssd bought on AliExpress are fake. I bought a cheap sandisk 128g memory card just over a month on AliExpress, few days I discovered it was fake. All data stored on it lost after it is over 8g. Though you may come across cheap one during promo, but not always. There was also a time I bought 64g flash drive for 1$, and I'm still using it till today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2023
On the naira master, can't tinubu administration restore international transaction via the naira master card just like it was before? Or do they want the stick to buhari's policy or what..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Landmine1:
you are in for a rude awakening sadly.

didn't buy it grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2023
Landmine1:
hope your doubts are settled. No good 1TB ssd will go below $100. All you see on that website are fakes. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7YBCynA-b0
I'm using the kingspec ssd in my system right now, the ssd works fine.
But don't expect it to be highly reliable, and as fast as name brand ones.
The storage space is real, but I'm assuming they're using cheap memory chips, so they may wear out faster if you're righting and deleting heavy files on it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Katsuki:

🤷

Those reviews might be fake or even be for a different version of the product.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Katsuki:

Didn't say I was sure
But here goes

LOL 😂😂

Those reviews are fake. Check it very well, the 90% of the reviews are coming from anonymous buyer "AliExpress Shopper".

They use this fake review strategy to attract the gullible ones. Do not buy that item. It will end in premium tear. I have warned you.

And again, this item is not ssd. It's a flash drive.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by goodlife4every1(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2023
jboixxx:
Shey AliExpress agreed to Return and refund? I read somewhere that there are 3rd party logistics that can deliver. AliExpress won't accept to the use of FedEx/DHL

Third party logistics? Do you know any with reasonable price? The dispute team will always refer you to return using the Post Office because it will be cheaper.

Nigerian NIPOST is dead, they said they can't ship the phone to the given address and that's where I lost it.

I actually wanted to return the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Faithful4real(m), busvator(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.