Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472123 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Olamak1:

And you were allowed to spend all the money on the card?
It's down to 32 cents
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Katsuki:

So if it ends with an E it's not speedaf right
it is but you go and pick up yourself
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
eteebanky1:
AliExpress now reflecting new CBN rate
Just checked. They are using around 580-600/$.

Is this the current reality?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Babalegba:
It's down to 32 cents
You are the person who talked about Stanbic Bank Dorm not long ago, right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Babalegba:
It's down to 32 cents

Alright. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
mctfopt:

I think the refund should hit your Klasha account. But if it didn't, contact the customer care.

By Klasha account, you mean Klasha wallet?

So refunds are made to the virtual card wallets irrespective of the card(s) used?

I'll do that

Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Goodnuel:
You are the person who talked about Stanbic Bank Dorm not long ago, right?
No, I don't have any domiciliary account.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Babalegba:
No, I don't have any domiciliary account.
Oh. Okay.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Speedaf is fast again i got my item odered on the 4th today and it took 1 day for Custom to clear it kudos

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cedricksly: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Encitee3991:
Picked up two items today from the post office
Carrier was Sing POST, for the first, while the other, Post NL
At the time of notification to pickup, both tracking number were still showing in transit.
The first accumulated 17 days in transit(notified to pick up yesterday) , while the other 24 days (notified to pick up last week Thursday)

No custom fee for pic 1, even though the seller boldly wrote PHONE in the item description
why do you think there was no custom duty attached Any idea??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cedricksly: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
morikee:
Speedaf is fast again i got my item odered on the 4th today and it took 1 day for Custom to clear it kudos
do you select the delivery that will be used or it is automatically selected?? I honetsly want to know.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
icon91:

So refunds are made to the virtual card wallets irrespective of the card(s) used?

I'll do that

Thanks!

Never experienced this, so can't be sure how it works. Best to contact customer care if you don't get your refunds after 20 days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by YourMrBoo: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Babalegba:
Therewas no stamp duty on my recent dollar deposit with GTB

How did you fund. Got mine yersterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
cedricksly:
do you select the delivery that will be used or it is automatically selected?? I honetsly want to know.

Automatically
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cedricksly: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
morikee:

Automatically
oooh thanks bro... I assume nipost takes the longest time, please how long can it take for nipost delivery, worse case scenario
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
icon91:

I'll do that

Thanks!

I had some similar issues with payday and i engaged their customer care with the ARN code and the money was refunded to my wallet after about 8 working days. But the standard is after 15 working days though.

Copy your ARN code reference and chat them up please

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
I am worried guys, I ordered 2 phones from Aliexpress same time but only one was delivered after 1 month. The second one is no where to be found. Thought I've won my dispute and my money refunded but I want to know if someone has experienced a similar issue with Singapore post (Aliexpress standard shipping method)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
iliyande:

I had some similar issues with payday and i engaged their customer care with the ARN code and the money was refunded to my wallet after about 8 working days. But the standard is after 15 working days though.

Copy your ARN code reference and chat them up please

Thanks for this insight bro

So i have to wait after about 2 weeks from now & if nothing reflects on my wallet, i'll contact Klasha customer care with my ARN right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
icon91:

Thanks for this insight bro

So i have to wait after about 2 weeks from now & if nothing reflects on my wallet, i'll contact Klasha customer care with my ARN right?

You don't have to wait. As soon as you refund process is completed from Aliexpress you should copy the ARN code and contact them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dipson4: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
iliyande:
I am worried guys, I ordered 2 phones from Aliexpress same time but only one was delivered after 1 month. The second one is no where to be found. Thought I've won my dispute and my money refunded but I want to know if someone has experienced a similar issue with Singapore post (Aliexpress standard shipping method)

You opened dispute after one month?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
cedricksly:
oooh thanks bro... I assume nipost takes the longest time, please how long can it take for nipost delivery, worse case scenario

My parcel no dey ever arrive using Nipost i presume something odd keep happening, always end up lost and no further tracking immediately it left the originated country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
dipson4:

You opened dispute after one month?

Nope, one was delivered after a month, while the other lingered since April till last this month when I opened the dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
morikee:

My parcel no dey ever arrive using Nipost i presume something odd keep happening, always end up lost and no further tracking immediately it left the originated country.

I want to also believe that something is fishy with NIPOST too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
iliyande:

I want to also believe that something is fishy with NIPOST too

I tell you Boss, i tire for them
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
yomalex:
it is but you go and pick up yourself

Any idea if there's a nipost in ajah 🤔
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Katsuki:

Any idea if there's a nipost in ajah 🤔
No idea

I meant you will pickup at a speedaf station close to your address.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
yomalex:
No idea

I meant you will pickup at a speedaf station close to your address.

But when I tried tracking on speedaf site it said invalid something something sha

My bad I see it now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
iliyande:
What exactly was showing when you check the tracking for the phone that was lost in transit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 7:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
BannedUser:

What exactly was showing when you check the tracking for the phone that was lost in transit?

"Dispatched to oversea country" and both phones were ordered the Same day, dispatched same day and from same seller with different tracking numbers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Babalegba:
I bought $135 at 765 per dollar at Abeokuta itoku market in the afternoon , deposited it in my GTB dollar account,got home and hit the pay now button. Summer sales is now taken care of and I'm likely to stick with the dollar account for payments in the future. The virtual cards are getting problematic.

Why should you suffer yourself when payday and wirepay are selling below 750?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why is AE prices looking slightly more expensive than usual?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.