Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,472 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445229 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2023
mctfopt:

So if I want to top up $5 I'll pay $1? That's some crazy fee
It isn't. Bitnob is still fair. It does not have any hidden charges or take a certain percentage of your money from goods purchased. Rather than top up $5, make it higher so you can use your money multiple times. Again, this is based on my experience. I use crypto. You cannot compare bitnob's rates to that of klasha or chipper or payday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Revelation4:
I am there, it's asking for $2.50 card creation fee
Run for your life @klasha. Gotok was good but they are gone ( for now). Use bitnob, still reasonable. Trying to access Flip. Heard they are good. Still on it. I will keep you posted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Ade2023:

Run for your life @klasha. Gotok was good but they are gone ( for now). Use bitnob, still reasonable. Trying to access Flip. Heard they are good. Still on it. I will keep you posted.
Does bitnob require crypto knowledge?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by erobes: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Olamak1:

Try Bitmama, it works fine.

Their charges:
*Card creation - free (subject to 1st card; subsequent ones attract a fee of $1/card)
*Card funding fee - 1.5%
*Wallet funding fee through bank transfer - #100 (one hundred maira)
*Monthly maintenance fee $0.42

Condition for usage:
must have crypto knowledge.

Bitmama looks reasonable for now.

I am currently having issues with the verification, esp the capturing of face. I noticed i cant take a selfie as required for the verification to create card.

I have updated the app and all sort, but issue still persists.

Has anyone experienced this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2023
bobkezel:

Does bitnob require crypto knowledge?
A bit. Pretty rudimentary. Though, you can still fund your card with naira. I have never tried that option. I have always used crypto. Advise: download binance and open a wallet. Buy usdt. Then fund bitnob with it. Not really complicated. You just need patience.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2023
Ade2023:

A bit. Pretty rudimentary. Though, you can still fund your card with naira. I have never tried that option. I have always used crypto. Advise: download binance and open a wallet. Buy usdt. Then fund bitnob with it. Not really complicated. You just need patience.
What's their rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Ade2023:

Please can you give a step by step guide on how to fund your card from binance?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2023
Katsuki:
got to speedaf pickup station today
and the lady told me my shit hadn't arrived yet and told me to come back next week
after tracking app says its there, speedaf told me its there via email
and mama dey tell me e never reach
omo i call speedaf customer care o
naso dem say make i give the woman phone
then she went and dug my shit out
😂😂😂😂😂😂
E shock the woman
she think say i don go house back

i don't know if she was being lazy or not
because the story no clear

I think some of them just don't want to look for. That is why it is better to call the customer care while still at the office. At least you got your shipment.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2023
Olawale86:

Please what's their email address, I can't find it and I've tried to call them number not connect

Their email address is ng.info@speedaf.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 12:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nana2018:

I think some of them just don't want to look for. That is why it is better to call the customer care while still at the office. At least you got your shipment.

Na Laziness 😂😂😂
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
So i placed an order since on saturday
and it still hasn't been shipped
should i be sad or chill? 🤔🤔
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trishchy: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ade2023:

I'm not sure. I usually use crypto (usdt) for transactions and it has been working fine. I think that's best. Butnob isn't too bad compared to fees charged by others. $1 to create card and $1 at every top up. I even got my statement of account under 3 minutes from them. It is far better than klasha (assassin) and chipper (butcher)
Thanks so much for this
I appreciate. Please can you tell me there current rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BeRightBack: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please which is better?

1. Using of virtual card or
2. Requesting for a dormcillary debit card from my bank?

Please give me reasons. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeRightBack:
Please which is better?

1. Using of virtual card or
2. Requesting for a dormcillary debit card from my bank?

Please give me reasons. Thanks.

Go and get a Dom account and rest. Maintenance is once a year.
With that you won't be charge one Kobo for online transaction.

You can use the account to receive money from Upwork. Fiver and other freelance sites including YouTube in Dollars.

You'll have rest of mind that your money is secure. Online platforms can fold and disappear with your money anytime.

99% of online platforms don't have physical structure and are not regulated by NDIC

Online platforms Dom cards are not accepted by most Shopping sites.

You can easily change your Dollar to naira at a rate higher than black market. GTB does that easily

I don tire I for mention more.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please house,
If I cancel an order that has not been shipped, will I get the refund immediately?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
erobes:

I am currently having issues with the verification, esp the capturing of face. I noticed i cant take a selfie as required for the verification to create card.

Check your network speed. The verification process, especially the aspect you mentioned, was seamless for me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
vicarsenal:
Please house,
If I cancel an order that has not been shipped, will I get the refund immediately?

No, you will not! You may have to wait for a week or more. I experienced that 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
adubam:

Go and get a Dom account and rest. Maintenance is once a year.
With that you won't be charge one Kobo for online transaction.

You can use the account to receive money from Upwork. Fiver and other freelance sites including YouTube in Dollars.
Can gtb dorm acccout be used for payment on aliexpress?

You'll have rest of mind that your money is secure. Online platforms can fold and disappear with your money anytime.

99% of online platforms don't have physical structure and are not regulated by NDIC

Online platforms Dom cards are not accepted by most Shopping sites.

You can easily change your Dollar to naira at a rate higher than black market. GTB does that easily

I don tire I for mention more.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=bobkezel post=124377790][/quote]

Sure
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PerfectHollar: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
Who will help me order from AliExpress I got card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by temmym4(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
Guys abeg anyone using either Chippercash or Payday virtual dollar card to order from AliExpress?

I want to create one (especially Chippercash) but i want to be sure it is accepted on Ali.
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
temmym4:
Guys abeg anyone using either Chippercash or Payday virtual dollar card to order from AliExpress?

I want to create one (especially Chippercash) but i want to be sure it is accepted on Ali.
Thanks

Only visa card works on payday. And they are currently competing for the most expensive and unnecessary charges award.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
temmym4:

Thanks

Chipper Cash is accepted at AliExpress.
Go ahead and create your card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
temmym4:

Thanks
Use payday,the former dey expensive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
kayus621:

Please can you give a step by step guide on how to fund your card from binance?
very easy. Once you have your Binance wallet, head to bitnot and click on Deposit. You will see 3 options. Like I said I usually use usdt. So, when you click on that, it will tell you to pick your network. This is important. Your usdt network on Binance must be the same as the one you will select on Bitnob. So, when you have selected your network (mine is Trc20), it will then give you the Bitnob usdt address (wallet). Copy it and paste into your withdrawal in the Binance app.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
bobkezel:

What's their rate
#813. Compared to Klasha #831 and Chipper #835, it is still a bit fair. USDT to naira on Binance is #806. In any case, it's a choice thing. Please remember, I'm not a vendor. I'm an end-user
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ade2023:

#813. Compared to Klasha #831 and Chipper #835, it is still a bit fair. USDT to naira on Binance is #806. In any case, it's a choice thing. Please remember, I'm not a vendor. I'm an end-user
Thanks man
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2023
erobes:

Yours is even better, I can't even create an account, I keep getting an error message everytime I try creating an account.
Please can you help me with Thier customer care email address

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2023
Ade2023:
very easy. Once you have your Binance wallet, head to bitnot and click on Deposit. You will see 3 options. Like I said I usually use usdt. So, when you click on that, it will tell you to pick your network. This is important. Your usdt network on Binance must be the same as the one you will select on Bitnob. So, when you have selected your network (mine is Trc20), it will then give you the Bitnob usdt address (wallet). Copy it and paste into your withdrawal in the Binance app.
Please bro can I have your WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2023
Please, Has anyone here bought products from Banggood.com before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2023
vicarsenal:
Please, Has anyone here bought products from Banggood.com before?
You can, but you will be subjected to Nipost for delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.