Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453169 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by neyosea25(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
jboixxx:
We've said it here many times that, adding card to your wallet won't stopped Ali from verification if card is flagged.

Use the web to try your luck if it'd be successful but if it is still same, just Appeal the card as expected by Ali.
why are cards flagged?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
iliyande:

Ok๐Ÿ˜…
One of my item shows this after about 100days plus
grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Olamak1:

The $1 has become non-refundable now. At least, I can count 2 instances of such.
Fintechs de find money o cuz I'm not sure Ali will withhold that $1.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
neyosea25:
why are cards flagged?
It's a random thing. You may even be asked to Appeal after many successful checkouts.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
As at today. This is Payday and Wirepay exchange rate

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
jboixxx:
It's a random thing. You may even be asked to Appeal after many successful checkouts.

I did try to appeal, uploaded all required documents.
But it refused to โ€œSubmitโ€
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
jboixxx:

Na so o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

Check your network speed or clear the AliExpress app cache.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zubebs(f): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Thank you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
I did as you said and after so much persistence got a respond... They said they had no info on the item on their site which I sent to aliexpress... Long story short, I've gotten my refund๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Yunus2012:

[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]It is the same customerservice@nipost.gov.ng. I have written several mails before they finally responded. I think the mail they responded to was about 5 days old.
Soooooooo, they might still respond to you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
So long story cut short
Welcome deal na scam nowadays or som'n

Ordered 2 things
Confirmed both and then cancelled the one with welcome deal
๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช

Actually was expecting it though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:59am On Jul 09, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

Something is missing. Check if you've filled all required fields.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2023
jboixxx:
They won't it's the finetechs cus that 1 dollar na pre authorization or pre approve which is refundable but i found out some fintechs services no dey refund am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
@Jboixxx,olamak1et al my chipper cash card after like 6 purchases at a time is speaking Grammer,due to security reasons bla blah, please what is the way out.
I have been using it for a while now ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
sonssyo:
@Jboixxx,olamak1et al my chipper cash card after like 6 purchases at a time is speaking Grammer,due to security reasons bla blah, please what is the way out.

Head to appeal room
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheggsliveth: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Whosever that Introduced me to Zed God know your house address... paid for their useless card, top the account and can't use it since in the 15th of last month...

Screenshot attached is before and after the card creation, still thank God the money wasn't much,cos I was about to fund it to order some items for resale

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky1: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
sheggsliveth:
Whosever that Introduced me Zed God know your house address...fund paid for their useless card, top the account and can't use it since in the 15th of last month...

Screenshot attached is before and after the card creation, still thank God the money wasn't much,cos I was about to fund it to other some items for resale

Chai......bad market

All this virtual apps na scam

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Revelation4(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
icon91:

Your best bets so far are Klasha, Gotok(Crypto knowledge is needed for the cheapest funding rate)

I see Klasha as best option for newbies & even pros
-No virtual dollar card fee
-No funding fee
-No hidden charges
-Good Customer care services
-Minimum top up of $5
-Can spend your whole dollar to $0,no limits
-Flat rate of #780/$
- Welcome bonus of #1000 if you use a referral link

I'll provide a refferal link below, if you need any other help, quote me

https://s.klasha.com/Uoiu

Cheers!
I am there, it's asking for $2.50 card creation fee
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
sonssyo:

Aliexpress is very strict with payment Cards these days. The way forward is to go through the appeal process and submit the requested information.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
sonssyo:
Security reasons response during checkout could be anything. What's the error code or was there anything relating to Appeal on the screen with the error message? If yes, follow the on-screen instructions and you'd be fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
sonssyo:
Security reasons response during checkout could be anything. What's the error code or was there anything relating to Appeal on the screen with the error message? If yes, follow the on-screen instructions and you'd be fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Olamak1:

Aliexpress is very strict with payment Cards these days. The way forward is to go through the appeal process and submit the requested information.

Ok Sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
jboixxx:

Nothing like appeal,it later worked thou
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
All these virtual cards, i just don't understand them. I tried using Stanbic naira master card on AliExpress and I was unable to use it.

Who is using GTB Dollar card. How is it like, because I'm seriously considering it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2023
jboixxx:
Something is missing. Check if you've filled all required fields.

I created a new AliExpress account and the card worked once.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Klasha has joined bad gang
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:48am On Jul 10, 2023
yomalex:
Klasha has joined bad gang

Since na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cassie74: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2023
If u have anyone number or other contacts in area 1 post office Abuja...kindly share
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2023
Abeg anyone using Bitnob?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

I created a new AliExpress account and the card worked once.

Prepare your mind for appeal. You can't escape it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2023
jboixxx:

i believe if you see security reasons
them no wan sell am ni
it probably has one mad discount price
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aeu1: 12:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
morikee:
Abeg anyone using Bitnob?
You will pay $1 - card creation fee.
And $1 - everytime u wanna top up
I personally stopped using them.
But they are working well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Kevineleven(m), LordOsix(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.