Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450058 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
got to speedaf pickup station today
and the lady told me my shit hadn't arrived yet and told me to come back next week
after tracking app says its there, speedaf told me its there via email
and mama dey tell me e never reach
omo i call speedaf customer care o
naso dem say make i give the woman phone
then she went and dug my shit out
😂😂😂😂😂😂
E shock the woman
she think say i don go house back

i don't know if she was being lazy or not
because the story no clear

14 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Olamak1:

That's true of Binance, but bitmama usdt on p2p is 780 as at now.
So how did Klasha jump to 813
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goodnuel:
So how did Klasha jump to 813

Exploiting their subscribers under the guise of naira floating!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Olawale86:

Which state are you please and is this through Singapore/nipost shipping method, cause mine indicated that it was in my city in tracking since 26th last month and I went there 2 days ago they said they don't have it yet

It is still in lagos, when it arrives at your local post office it will be updated as "arrived at local delivery location"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dabira007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yunus2012:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Reciee, tetdan instal my S9 replacement screen today.
NIPOST dd me shege.

How much in dollar boss
WETIN NIPOST do you boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirvvy: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
IMAliyu:
Bitnob card works, but you need to complete all of their Kyc

You can fund using in app rates $1=796 (+ 120± deposit fee)
Or fund using crypto.

Has a $1 creation fee.
No maintenance fee.

But I'm uncertain if they require a fee for topping up the card.

Yes they'll charge you $1 for additional top up and the minimum amount to top is $3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anybody get GTB dollars? cash deposit USD funds, that can be transferred?
Anyone at all pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bignoble05(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thanks a lot

Kaceman:

U fit try bitmama
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bignoble05(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chipper doesn't limit me to $100 per session. I will rather do Chipper. Thanks

Catalyst4real:

Chipper card is 812/$, My rate is 770/$.... Decide!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WebWriter: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2023
jetoraphy:
At moment

Chipper Cash = ₦790/$1

Better than klasha

Hello, please can I fund your card to help me get an item from AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Catalyst4real:

Chipper card is 812/$, My rate is 770/$.... Decide!

Is this Guy real

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Someone should help me on how best I can pay for this order. I don't want this discount to go to waste

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Katsuki: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Someone should help me on how best I can pay for this order. I don't want this discount to go to waste

How'd you get the discount 🤔🤔
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
9jamemez:

It is still in lagos, when it arrives at your local post office it will be updated as "arrived at local delivery location"

This what I received from nipost after my complain to them through mailbox, how possible will this be for items dispatched from Lagos since 26th last month didn't get to AKURE till now? I'm confused

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 9jamemez: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Olawale86:

This what I received from nipost after my complain to them through mailbox, how possible will this be for items dispatched from Lagos since 26th last month didn't get to AKURE till now? I'm confused

At this moment all you should do is relax! I experienced the same thing you are experiencing. I waited 3 months bro.
My item finally got to me.
You will definitely get your item
Once the delivery status changes in your tracking, that's when you should go to the post office. Regardless go about your daily duties.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dgreatman10: 10:09am On Jul 08, 2023
anungangampu:

Is this Guy real
Yes he is. That rate has even increase as at now. It's #818+ currently.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olawale86(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2023
9jamemez:

At this moment all you should do is relax! I experienced the same thing you are experiencing. I waited 3 months bro.
My item finally got to me.
You will definitely get your item
Once the delivery status changes in your tracking, that's when you should go to the post office. Regardless go about your daily duties.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 3 months after items already in my country?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Catalyst4real: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2023
anungangampu:

Is this Guy real
I am, but that's what anyone would say.
We have reputable escrows here on nairaland and I'm open to using them.

770/$ for your eBay or AliExpress Checkout. If you have a UBA dollar africard and need dollars. I also sell
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Olawale86:

don't mind this mail

This is the reply he gives everybody
The item is still in Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Catalyst4real:

I am, but that's what anyone would say.
We have reputable escrows here on nairaland and I'm open to using them.

770/$ for your eBay or AliExpress Checkout. If you have a UBA dollar africard and need dollars. I also sell
ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
sirvvy:

Yes they'll charge you $1 for additional top up and the minimum amount to top is $3
Well that sucks.
Everything else seems fine tho.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
I just opened Chipper, Funded it.
And AliExpress still declined my payment.

Can anyone help me?

When I added the card to AliExpress. It added successfully and 1$ was deducted from my chipper balance.
But trying to make a purchase, payment was declined.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

Can anyone help me?

When I added the card to AliExpress. It added successfully and 1$ was deducted from my chipper balance.
But trying to make a purchase, payment was declined.
Same thing happened to me.
Simple way out is wait for 24hrs or use desktop to buy your item with chipper
But wait till chipper refund you the 1 dollar from aliexperess, then you're set to go.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sonrexx:

Same thing happened to me.
Simple way out is wait for 24hrs or use desktop to buy your item with chipper
But wait till chipper refund you the 1 dollar from aliexperess, then you're set to go.

How long will it take for chipper to refund my 1$?
And after the 24hours wait, I’ll be able to use my phone to place an order on AliExpress right?

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good afternoon people.
Generally speaking now, what's the most reliable virtual dollar Card? The one with the best rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EbenG(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Katsuki:
got to speedaf pickup station today
and the lady told me my shit hadn't arrived yet and told me to come back next week
after tracking app says its there, speedaf told me its there via email
and mama dey tell me e never reach
omo i call speedaf customer care o
naso dem say make i give the woman phone
then she went and dug my shit out
😂😂😂😂😂😂
E shock the woman
she think say i don go house back

i don't know if she was being lazy or not
because the story no clear
Lol this is funny 🤣
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Is this an arrival?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

Can anyone help me?

But trying to make a purchase, payment was declined
We've said it here many times that, adding card to your wallet won't stopped Ali from demanding you to verify your card.

Use the web to try your luck if it'd be successful but if it is still same, just Appeal the card as expected by Ali.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
iliyande:
Is this an arrival?
Use another tracker.... Dem use of words now sef.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

And after the 24hours wait, I’ll be able to use my phone to place an order on AliExpress right?

Sorry for replying late. But usually it's the second day for me I think
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
jboixxx:
Use another tracker.... Dem use of words now sef.....
Ok😅
One of my item shows this after about 100days plus
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dwaynestefan:

The $1 has become non-refundable now. At least, I can count 2 instances of such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Vasgas and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.