Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444773 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2023
GreaterFuture:
Pls why was $1 debited, all because I added a card?
Or will it be sent/given to me or Credited Back?

Will be refunded

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2023
now I can confidently say any Aliexpress order shipped by NIPOST 85% not arriving.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2023
iliyande:
now I can confidently say any Aliexpress order shipped by NIPOST 85% not arriving.
😭😭😭😭
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2023
(Advert Closed) I have s20+ 5G bad screen
If you can order the screen.

50k to fastest finger

Contact in signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Macmilla:
I just got a notification from Klasha this morning saying the pink card is undergoing maintenance.
This is barely days after bringing back the black card with all the crazy charges they added to it. It feels like they deactivated the existing pink card to force people to switch to the crazy black card. They even wiped the small dollar I have on the card.
Klasha is dead to me.
They have really gone mad

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
nani667:

Will be refunded
Ok. I wait for that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
iliyande:

How do we avoid it from being shipped by NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olamak1:

I think it's network glitch. Chat them up, they'd proffer solution to it.

Alway carry out your transactions when the atmosphere is quiet in order to avoid congestion. I mostly use the night time or early morning time for mine.

Hello, my Oga.
When last did you try funding your Dollar card?
I asked this because after series of back and forth with their customer service, I was eventually told that card funding fee for any transaction is now $1 and there won't be deduction of 1.5% fee again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2023
iliyande:

I got mine 2 days to expiry when I decided to go to post office myself and behold my item was there eveb when they told me otherwise when I called earlier. Nipost is a nightmare
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Klasha pink card is back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Namzy:

I got mine 2 days to expiry when I decided to go to post office myself and behold my item was there eveb when they told me otherwise when I called earlier. Nipost is a nightmare

What was your tracking showing?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
duality:

when you place an order just start praying and hoping that Aliexpress should not remember Singapore and Nipost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Namzy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
iliyande:

What was your tracking showing?

Received the item yesterday

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by temmym4(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
iliyande:

undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iliyande(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Namzy:

Received the item yesterday

yours fall among the remaining 15% cheesy
imaging waiting since May embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
OlodoGraduate:

Hello, my Oga.
When last did you try funding your Dollar card?
I asked this because after series of back and forth with their customer service, I was eventually told that card funding fee for any transaction is now $1 and there won't be deduction of 1.5% fee again.

I funded my card on Friday with $45, but didn't experience a deduction of $1 funding fee.

Before funding my card, I normally calculate the fee by applying the 1.5% on the amount I intend to fund my card with.
So, card funding is still 1.5% unless they just changed it to $1 recently. Moreover, the former is what is still displaying on their website up till now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Globalhustler(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
Globalhustler:
Brand New Anker Soundcore 2. Portable Bluetooth speaker with pure sound and bass.
24hrs play time on high volume.
Original Brand.
Water resistant, can be used in rugged conditions, like beach settings
Pocketable and Quality design.
,Price - 32k location- Lagos Nigeria
Call or chat - 07039450095
Still available for pick up. Chat or call
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OjoMadiba: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
abge who fit answer this question? very important
duality:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BORZ001: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Any trusted used phone store on Alibaba and AliExpress opinions and suggestions are welcomed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bignoble05(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Abeg oo. What does this kind of sms mean

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olamak1:

I funded my card on Friday with $45, but didn't experience a deduction of $1 funding fee.

Before funding my card, I normally calculate the fee by applying the 1.5% on the amount I intend to fund my card with.
So, card funding is still 1.5% unless they just changed it to $1 recently. Moreover, the former is what is still displaying on their website up till now.

Alright, boss.
Please, kindly update me when you make another funding.
Perhaps they have effected the $1 deduction under the hood because when I was initiating the process, it didn't say that. The 1.5% is what was apparent.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mikeshine(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Which courier starts with RE and ends with NL?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
OjoMadiba:
abge who fit answer this question? very important

You can't. Seller/AE decide the courier to use. But if what you are buying has already been purchased by many Nigerians, you can read though the reviews to see what they say.

Eg Anker/Soundcore love to use NIPOST, all you had to do is checkout the reviews to see Nigerians asking them to use Speedaf smiley grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
OlodoGraduate:

Alright, boss.
Perhaps they have effected the $1 deduction under the hood because when I was initiating the process, it didn't say that. The 1.5% is what was apparent.

Noted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
bignoble05:
Abeg oo. What does this kind of sms mean

I assume you've received the package by now because the message is simply saying that the item would be delivered to you today. They sent the information to enable you prepare yourself to take the delivery.

In case you missed the item, you can call the courier whose phone number shows on the tracking to reschedule the delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Mikeshine:
Which courier starts with RE and ends with NL?

Netherlands Post - PostNL

https://postnl.post/

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 3:59am On Jul 20, 2023
Bitnob is holding my funds and are telling me stories about issues why I can't create a card. It's two days already.
Any other person experiencing same?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 5:16am On Jul 20, 2023
OlodoGraduate:

Alright, boss.

Bitmama online rep told me that their funding fee is now $1

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Psycho99: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2023
jetoraphy:

Don't panic! Just wait for 60days (2 Months). If after 60days, you didn't get it; you can apply for a refund.

I remember sometime last year, I purchased 20pcs of 18650 Samsung rechargeable batteries Worth $95 from AliExpress via SELLER SHIPPING METHOD.

I waited for 75days without seeing anything. I complained to the seller which he told to excercise some patience, that my parcel is still on transit. He postponed the delivery date which made me to suspect him and I apply for a refund.

My money was refunded to me immediately by AliExpress. 5 Months later, I got the batteries from my Post Office.

I have contacted the seller to inform him. He told me to purchase another one, which I did to pay him back his money.

Always run from SELLER SHIPPING METHOD.

Hey man, I'm in need of original 18650 batteries. The ones posted over here on Jiji are completely fake. Could you link to the seller you bought from? I always thought you couldn't order batteries from AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MilesLamar(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2023
Abeg what's the best and cheapest card to use.. I Wan order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Psycho99:

Hey man, I'm in need of original 18650 batteries. The ones posted over here on Jiji are completely fake. Could you link to the seller you bought from? I always thought you couldn't order batteries from AliExpress
Some will ship in a dummy electronic units while some will use Seller's Shipping Method. When the later is used, they used their own preferred courier. You'll get it in no time if you're in Lagos but if you're not, to cut cost, they may use NIPOST to deliver when it arrives 9ja. Be ready for anything!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ab221(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2023
ab221:
Klasha is N857 shocked

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.