Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1459722 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SchimaLauren: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Good luck thougj
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
swagifted:
i just paid with my sterling bank naira card... I never check the exchange rate sha
Omo na 865 naira...
E high oo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
swagifted:
i just paid with my sterling bank naira card... I never check the exchange rate sha
Omo na 865 naira...
E high oo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CharlesofJesus: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
I said sometimes and moreover Go and get it at that rate if you know more about FX and please... I don't insult people ...I say what I have been doing for years, I operate a Dom account and get my dollars way lower than you do at your CBN rate, if truly you operate in dollars and in thousands, the bank manager of the bank you operate a Dom with ought to have been treating you better and getting dollars at a lower rate than you quoted 865 from CBN. That is redicilou. conventional banks help regular traders at a lower rate compared to CBN for years depending on your KYC and years of open transaction...no insult O my brother....it is well...

lsoul:
who says cbn doesnt update their site figures? have you checked? when I mean cbn rate I am also referring to Investor & Exporter Window, the rate there isn't up to 865, Investor & Exporter Window is more like the official and authorized platform dealing with fx, banks shouldn't be using black market rate. Yet cbn is still in control of it regardless. you can check this thread and see dollar is still traded below 800
https://www.nairaland.com/7760870/investor-exporter-window-crashes-all
and stop giving me that bull shit of you dealing with thousands of dollars, you think you are responding to a baby, you think I don't handle thousands of dollars?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2023
atinga1:

I don't have any idea. If there's an app that can receive dollars which can be used to make purchases on AliExpress, I'd be happy to sign up with them.
I'll send my USDT to those guys who trade dollars on Binance P2P and they will send the USD to the app. I'll then use their virtual card on AliExpress.
Use Bitnob virtual card. Download the app. You can fund your virtual dollar card with usdt direct from Binance.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PotatoSalad(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Grey is 823 today.

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ade2023:

Use Bitnob virtual card. Download the app. You can fund your virtual dollar card with usdt direct from Binance.
Thanks. Do you have any idea about their charges? Some of them charge ridiculous amounts on fees.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ade2023:

Bitnob card services has been down for a week now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2023
Broskyjames:
Bitnob card services has been down for a week now.
Not true... as you can see. Check the date

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Broskyjames: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ade2023:

Not true... as you can see. Check the date
which date? I tried creating a card yesterday and it didn't go through.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
Broskyjames:
You said the card isn't working. I used it yesterday to buy stuff
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
atinga1:

Thanks. Do you have any idea about their charges? Some of them charge ridiculous amounts on fees.
Very reasonable as far as I can tell. $1 to create a card. $1 to top up. That's all. No hidden charges. No secret deductions or maintenance fee. Relatively fair compared to others. Just give it a trial.... and customer care response isn't bad too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Goodnuel: 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
atinga1:

I don't have any idea. If there's an app that can receive dollars which can be used to make purchases on AliExpress, I'd be happy to sign up with them.
I'll send my USDT to those guys who trade dollars on Binance P2P and they will send the USD to the app. I'll then use their virtual card on AliExpress.
You simply need a virtual card app that allows crypto funding. You don't need the p2p guys on Binance, just generate your deposit address for the Usdt in your virtual card app, then withdraw or send it to the deposit address. You can then use it to Fund your card and make payment.

Some of the apps are Cardify, Bitnob, etc.

For the sake of withdrawal fees on Binance, you use bsc.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bignoble05(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Why are you lying naa. Grey says #890

PotatoSalad:
Grey is 823 today.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 1:25am On Jul 22, 2023
bobkezel:

Bitnob charges 1usd everytime you want to fund your card.
Gotok is simply the best. I don't know what happened to them.
They charge 1usd only when you're funding with crypto, I wasn't charged when I funded my card using bank transfer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2023
bignoble05:

why would they also charge you for swapping fund...

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2023
bignoble05:

I think he got the exchange wrong. He was checking $ to Naira. Some peeps do that erroneously.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjamin08: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2023
Hello guys, I bought items on Aliexpress for the first time, and I got an email that says my orders has been shipped. But I "confirmed receipts ", and this led to me getting an email which says "your item has been delivered, make a review ". After contacting their customer care, they told me to open a dispute after 15 days.

Would that work please? Or what should I do?

Note: I can't track my orders again, and the delivery date is said to be on "August 30th", and the dispute would close finally on "August 4th" 15 days after the order has been confirmed.

What should I do please 🙏
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2023
Benjamin08:
Hello guys, I bought items on Aliexpress for the first time, and I got an email that says my orders has been shipped. But I "confirmed receipts ", and this led to me getting an email which says "your item has been delivered, make a review ". After contacting their customer care, they told me to open a dispute after 15 days.

Would that work please? Or what should I do?

Note: I can't track my orders again, and the delivery date is said to be on "August 30th", and the dispute would close finally on "August 4th" 15 days after the order has been confirmed.

Just do as advised. AliExpress will extend your dispute judgement timeline until there's an update of delivery/confirmation from you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Puddin01: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2023
Ọmọ it's just getting higher, I bought something of 1.98 dollars and I was charged 1918 naira or there about. 969 naira per dollar cry shocked yikes. I am looking at other options
aking123:
My experiment/update:

I created the virtual card on Wema Bank app and I was charged N500.

I now went ahead to use the virtual card created on the Wema Bank App to make purchase of $5.32, it successfully went through instantly and I was debited N5,025.12

This means 944.57 per dollar. Costlier but more secure transaction, no deposit & no unnecessary hidden charges.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Puddin01:
Ọmọ it's just getting higher, I bought something of 1.98 dollars and I was charged 1918 naira or there about. 969 naira per dollar cry shocked yikes. I am looking at other options
Email replied.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjamin08: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2023
jboixxx:
Just do as advised. AliExpress will extend your dispute judgement timeline until there's an update of delivery/confirmation from you.

Thank you, I really appreciate. I'd do as advised then. wink
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Puddin01: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Hello please I need your help o
BeRightBack:

Ok. Thanks.
I already have with FCMB.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2023
kayus621:

They charge 1usd only when you're funding with crypto, I wasn't charged when I funded my card using bank transfer
Take note of your balance and fund again with bank transfer.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bobkezel(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2023
BeRightBack:

Ok. Thanks.
I already have with FCMB.
How much is their yearly maintenance fee
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Puddin01: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2023
Thank you so much for replying
jboixxx:
Email replied.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OlodoGraduate: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Benjamin08:

Hello, I'm a new AliExpress user too, but from my little experience, the "Confirm Receipt" feature should only be used after your package has been delivered to you.
It seems AliExpress doesn't release your money to the seller until they've confirmed you have gotten your package and if you don't confirm it after getting your package, they'd do that automatically after 75 days or so.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmaflex400(m): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
What should I do??

My item has been stuck on custom clearance for 10days… this is not the first time I’m shipping with Yanwen last one lasted just 13days and I received it

Do you think something is wrong ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
Dabira007 [color=#006600:
[/color]1post=124279541]

How much in dollar boss
WETIN NIPOST do you boss

About 25 dollars.
Nipost delayed the delivary. They even misroute it to ife. Costing additional weeks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Broskyjames:

[color=#006600][/color]Same here I am even thinking of moving my money away,of course,at a loss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yunus2012(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2023
Guy,be calming down na. He is talking about card creation.
Ade2023:

You said the card isn't working. I used it yesterday to buy stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.