Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448873 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 5:33am On Jul 21, 2023
Clearance since 13th, wetin be this one custom, ordinary wrist watch?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Make fintechs no come down, na extinction in 9ja dem de play with
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2023
jboixxx:

I swear e go hard for them even that funding fees and card creation fees wey dem dey chop go stop make them dey play

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prinzton(m): 6:33am On Jul 21, 2023
jetoraphy:

The item is no more available to be shipped to Nigeria, as I checked now. But this is the only reliable 18650 battery seller on AliExpress that I know.

I'm still rocking the battery on my power bank. cheesy cheesy
Original Samsung battery.

Here is the link.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msjlylg
Baba in case you come across something like this please don't hesitate to tag me as I'm also interested. Need about 25pcs.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PotatoSalad(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2023
Babson4u:
please let me know when you get a seller, am also interested in purchasing original 18650 batteries.
Me too bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PotatoSalad(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2023
jboixxx:
Some will ship in a dummy electronic units while some will use Seller's Shipping Method. When the later is used, they used their own preferred courier. You'll get it in no time if you're in Lagos but if you're not, to cut cost, they may use NIPOST to deliver when it arrives 9ja. Be ready for anything!
You have the batteries?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HSSA: 7:02am On Jul 21, 2023
Same for me too. Since 13th but was cleared finally yesterday 20th July....Wrist watch also.
sonssyo:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MilesLamar(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Patiently Waiting for Zenith bank, standard chartered and maybe 0pay?? grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:44am On Jul 21, 2023
MilesLamar:
Patiently Waiting for Zenith bank, standard chartered and maybe 0pay?? grin grin

Opay ke! For where?
All animals were summoned, and Snail decided to present itself......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2023
Babson4u:
Do Nigerian bank naira card work on Aliexpress?
i just paid with my sterling bank naira card... I never check the exchange rate sha
Omo na 865 naira...

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2023
jboixxx:

Dem no dey tell the blind say market don close for the day. By the time eh no longer hear noise, eh go know.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2023
IMAliyu:
Has AliExpress stopped combining multiple orders to be shipped through speedaf?

I don't think so. It depends on the amount of parcels you bought.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2023
Nana2018:

I don't think so. It depends on the amount of parcels you bought.

I bought 3 items, all are being shipped through speedaf.
It seems they are all coming individually.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2023
swagifted:
i just paid with my sterling bank naira card... I never check the exchange rate sha
Omo na 865 naira...

The fact we can use our naira debit cards for international transactions again is like music to my ears. God punish the previous administration for blocking this feature to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 9:57am On Jul 21, 2023
cris83:

The fact we can use our naira debit cards for international transactions again is like music to my ears. God punish the previous administration for blocking this feature to Nigerians.
i thank goodness I never submitted to online dollar virtual cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2023
PotatoSalad:

You have the batteries?
Nah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lsoul: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2023
swagifted:
Omo na 865 naira...
still not impressed by nigerian banks, why are they not charging at cbn rate at 780 or even slightly above the rate. using black market rate is robbery, they should give cbn rates even its its 200dollars then subsequent charge for the month can be black market rates.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2023
lsoul:

still not impressed by nigerian banks, why are they not charging at cbn rate at 780 or even slightly above the rate. using black market rate is robbery, they should give cbn rates even its its 200dollars then subsequent charge for the month can be black market rates.
There is nothing like CBN rate again the Naira has been float its left for them to sell at the rate they want without CBN getting involve that's why they turn it on again to make profit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cris83: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2023
lsoul:

You can buy at CBN rate by going to a CBN branch and buying it there. CBN doesn't regulate the dollar to naira rate anymore, asuch banks are free to set the dollar to naira rate based on international market forces on a day to day rate. If you must blame anything, it's the naira and the government for allowing it to depreciate to this level.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2023
Shey GTB bank dey wait make I open account for Sterling Bank or Wema before dey start their services?

Let me give them one more week.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lsoul: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
morikee:

There is nothing like CBN rate again the Naira has been float its left for them to sell at the rate they want without CBN getting involve that's why they turn it on again to make profit.
there is still cbn rate, it was floated intially at 600 or thereabout you can check cbn site there is still cbn rate and parallel rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2023
lsoul:

The banks are basically same as black marketers right now. They source dollars and sell to you with profit. Only the forces of demand and supply can dictate their price right now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Macmilla:
I just got a notification from Klasha this morning saying the pink card is undergoing maintenance.
This is barely days after bringing back the black card with all the crazy charges they added to it. It feels like they deactivated the existing pink card to force people to switch to the crazy black card. They even wiped the small dollar I have on the card.
Klasha is dead to me.
The pink card has since been restored though.
But my eye dey on GTB and UBA now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CharlesofJesus: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you seriously in Nigeria? CBN rate ke.... website information on CBN takes years or months to get updated sometimes...you can't get dollars as of today less than 750 on any CBN branch nationwide as at today... international FX window is the only place where dollar rates are been traded since the announcement by the present administration. I am a business man and I deal with thousands of dollars In import. Don't say what you have not used but only read on a non updated website after a formal announcement.

[quote post=124561766] there is still cbn rate, it was floated intially at 600 or thereabout you can check cbn site there is still cbn rate and parallel rate[/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2023
How can I convert USDT to USD? I want to buy some things on AliExpress. The USDT is on Binance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SchimaLauren: 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2023
sonssyo:
Omo I tot it was only me ,I’m trusting God though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
atinga1:
How can I convert USDT to USD? I want to buy some things on AliExpress. The USDT is on Binance.

It should be from "USDT to BUSD."

If you're using Binance mobile, click on Home > More. Under "Recommended", select "convert". You should see the amount of usdt in either your spot or funding wallets.

Since you're converting from usdt to Busd, Change the BUSD (under from) to USDT. Also, change the BTC (under to) to BUSD. Then follow the on-screen instructions to effect the conversion.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
Olamak1:

It should be from "USDT to BUSD."

If you're using Binance mobile, click on Home > More. Under "Recommended", select "convert". You should see the amount of usdt in either your spot or funding wallets.

Since you're converting from usdt to Busd, Change the BUSD (under from) to USDT. Also, change the BTC (under to) to BUSD. Then follow the on-screen instructions to effect the conversion.
I want to convert from USDT to normal dollars, not busd. I want to use them to make purchases on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
atinga1:

I want to convert from USDT to normal dollars, not busd. I want to use them to make purchases on AliExpress.

Which dollar card do you want to fund?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lsoul: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
CharlesofJesus:
Are you seriously in Nigeria? CBN rate ke.... website information on CBN takes years or months to get updated sometimes...you can't get dollars as of today less than 750 on any CBN branch nationwide as at today... international FX window is the only place where dollar rates are been traded since the announcement by the present administration. I am a business man and I deal with thousands of dollars In import. Don't say what you have not used but only read on a non updated website after a formal announcement.

who says cbn doesnt update their site figures? have you checked? when I mean cbn rate I am also referring to Investor & Exporter Window, the rate there isn't up to 865, Investor & Exporter Window is more like the official and authorized platform dealing with fx, banks shouldn't be using black market rate. Yet cbn is still in control of it regardless. you can check this thread and see dollar is still traded below 800
https://www.nairaland.com/7760870/investor-exporter-window-crashes-all
and stop giving me that bull shit of you dealing with thousands of dollars, you think you are responding to a baby, you think I don't handle thousands of dollars?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by atinga1: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Olamak1:

Which dollar card do you want to fund?
I don't have any idea. If there's an app that can receive dollars which can be used to make purchases on AliExpress, I'd be happy to sign up with them.
I'll send my USDT to those guys who trade dollars on Binance P2P and they will send the USD to the app. I'll then use their virtual card on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SchimaLauren: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
atinga1:

I don't have any idea. If there's an app that can receive dollars which can be used to make purchases on AliExpress, I'd be happy to sign up with them.
I'll send my USDT to those guys who trade dollars on Binance P2P and they will send the USD to the app. I'll then use their virtual card on AliExpress.

If your using bitnob virtual card app or sth then it’s worth going through all these stress but if it’s chipper or Sterling bank ,no need 😭😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.