Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440749 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ayetobi92: 10:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Help my providus vesti app have been deducting my money. i noticed 1+ dolllar gone yesterday and another one today. pls help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2023
morikee:
This Payday need to be boycotted they're daylight robbers

They have a team very good at laundering their image on social media as the next best thing after sliced bread cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2023
Everyone needs a classic and fashionable outfits.
We all need that right Kitchen equipment to make food preparation easy and even faster with great taste. Chrisvicmall! remains Your best plug .
Visit https://chrisvicmall.com to place order for Nigeria stock Products of your choice.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shwond: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2023
as at today, which payment method can you recommend for me to use in paying for items on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Davo123(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Pls what about eversend.
Is it reliable and has anyone used eversend virtual card for shopping on aliexpress and other stuffs
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
shwond:
as at today, which payment method can you recommend for me to use in paying for items on AliExpress?

Try Bitmama! It works fine. In fact, my refund from AliExpress hit my card instantly.
In addition, it's seamless for making payments.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
Ayetobi92:
Help my providus vesti app have been deducting my money. i noticed 1+ dolllar gone yesterday and another one today. pls help

How do we help you? We no get power to stop them na.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2023
LaseBby09:
Is there currently a delay with speedaf custom clearance?

Custom delay is not from Speedaf, that is between where you got it from and Customs. But be chilled, it will be quick.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2023
iliyande:

Can you explain this further? Assuming I am buying a phone?

Good day Sir/Ma
Which e-commerce store are you buying the phone from? Do you have a supplier in China ?
All these questions and more needs to be answered for further explanations and clarifications.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2023
Rates bloody on all platforms this week ooo grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2023
noobody:

No be small thing baba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2023
Hello NL Fam, I ordered Anker Boombox and it was shipped via EMS (EXX) .

I received a call from Post office to come pick up with N5,000 , I have never heard of such a charge before.

She said it’s because the Item is EMS. Can anyone confirm if such a charge exist ?

I will be visiting the post on Saturday .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chrisvicmall: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2023
Happy Wednesday!!!
#Wednesdaymotivation#ideas#Chrisvicmall#source#procure#ship#Inventingideas#China#Nigeria#mini-importation.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jossy468(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Want to start purchasing items on AliExpress for personal use. Need help on where to start from.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2023
Abeg is chipper cash the best to use?

Abeg make una recommend any open and use fintech wey no dey collect initial deposit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2023
toksade203:

I received a call from Post office to come pick up with N5,000 , I have never heard of such a charge before.

She said it’s because the Item is EMS. Can anyone confirm if such a charge exist ?

Na so post office dey do

I have received stuff via speedaf twice with no extra payment but once my stuff enter post office there must be a charge and the charge is by size of package not the content

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2023
noobody:

Even on Binance, the blood dey there!
😂
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shwond: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olamak1:

Try Bitmama! It works fine. In fact, my refund from AliExpress hit my card instantly.
In addition, it's seamless for making payments.
when last did you use it?

is anyone else having another suggestion?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Kennedy97:

Abeg make una recommend any open and use fintech wey no dey collect initial deposit

My understanding of your point here is that you want to sign up with any fintech that provides the initial services of card creation, card funding and all that for free. If that is what you have in mind, you go search tire! No fintech will do that at present because their eyes don open; as all those charges don dey sweet them. Even those who were charging lower amounts before have now increased their charges.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2023
shwond:

Wednesday, last week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Elizkid: 2:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
I saw $1.99 for 3 items but when I got to checkout, the price changed to $5+

What happened?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kennedy97: 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olamak1:

My understanding of your point here is that you want to sign up with any fintech that provides the initial services of card creation, card funding and all that for free. If that is what you have in mind, you go search tire! No fintech will do that at present because their eyes don open; as all those charges don dey sweet them. Even those who were charging lower amounts before have now increased their charges.

Aha

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dilicond: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Elizkid:

What happened?
Probably shopping fee or added accessories
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
Elizkid:

What happened?

You misinterpreted the message! The information says that the minimum items you can buy at checkout in that Choice group is 3, and the least item is valued @ $1.99. So, if you have 3 items of $1.99 each, that amounts to $5.97 at checkout.
It's as simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Elizkid: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olamak1:

You misinterpreted the message! The information says that the minimum items you can buy at checkout in that Choice group is 3, and the least item is valued @ $1.99. So, if you have 3 items of $1.99 each, that amounts to $5.97 at checkout.
It's as simple as that.

Oh, thanks for the info, boss. Now I understand

But their 3 for $1.99 was really a bait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2023
Elizkid:

Oh, thanks for the info, boss. Now I understand

But their 3 for $1.99 was really a bait

Get 3+ items from $1.99 it never said for.

Try to comprehend it well sir,it has been explained earlier.

No bait involved here.

Nor be jumia or MTN ooo grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bitnob dey work well with Aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Elizkid: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2023
noobody:

Get 3+ items from $1.99 it never said for.

Try to comprehend it well sir,it has been explained earlier.

No bait involved here.

Nor be jumia or MTN ooo grin

I understand, boss, but the each item was actually showing $0.66 and, with 3 put together, $1.99 was showing under my picks.

Na when I want pay I dey see $5.97. that's what got me confused
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
shwond:

is anyone else having another suggestion?

I used mine some days ago.

Minimum USDT funding amount: 5 USDT
Funding fee: 1.5% ($1 minimum)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by seunot: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2023
How do you guys buy phones on Aliexpress without custom clearance issues (like overbilling and delay shipping)?

I want to purchase a phone and I want to know the issues I'll have to deal with
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2023
toksade203:

Yet to see a package that is a bit bulky pass through EMS without a charge. Luckily for me when I got my Boombox, I got billed ₦1000 via post office but not from their EMS department.

I've seen EMS bill baby clothes from Germany ₦70,000. The owner left it for them and stormed away with much anger cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.