Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1466092 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Peppermintflav:

Oukitel k13 pro battery. At the point of payment you will see the final price.
It is highly unlikely that the jump in price is for tax, probably for courier service like DHL,ups e.t.c. Why not go to a competent engineer and ask him to work in a generic battery to the phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
pierrenwob:
I just used my GTBank Dollar Card and got the $80 discount for buying items worth more $200.

It is still available.

ahh boss shey you will not help me order laidis??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Runsboi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hello guys, please I want to buy a phone from AliExpress. The seller is using AliExpress Standard Shipping, will Speedaf be handling it? Last year, I tried to buy a phone twice and it wasn't delivered while other items were delivered, and I got refunded for the phone. Please, is there any hack that I can use to get it to Nigeria ? Is mobile phone banned from coming to Nigeria from China? Thanks guys.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
Olamak1:
Available for AliExpress Black Friday checkout only:
$250 @ ₦1,090

Serous buyers only.

Contact - 08028870053 (WhatsApp)

This offer remains little amount for serious buyers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olarewajub: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
QUDA:
Hello AE shoppers. Who's had an experience with this before? I was ordering an item using my UBA naira mastercard, then when it got to the payment gateway redirection I was debited twice before an otp was sent to me. I entered the otp and got a balance not enough response from AliExpress (meaning I would've been charged a third time). In all this, the order still remained in the unpaid category. I've contacted bank and those ones are telling me to correspond with AliExpress first before they can initiate a "charge back" process.

Did you get the refund from UBA, how was the debit issue resolved?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DoveofPeace(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
Good day.

Pls if person have some items received by Speedaf from China should the person wait for Speedaf call or he should contact them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
Just used Bitnob order 21$ item on Aliexpress smooth experience only the downside na that 1$ funding fees

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by QUDA: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Olarewajub:

Did you get the refund from UBA, how was the debit issue resolved?
Oh, it's been a while now, but yeah, it got resolved. It was a false transaction so they funded me back eventually.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olarewajub: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
QUDA:
Oh, it's been a while now, but yeah, it got resolved. It was a false transaction so they funded me back eventually.

Thanks for your response. I guess as I will have to wait it out.

Cheers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ajabani4allah(m): 12:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Pls house what Fintech app is the cheapest and easiest one that's still working on AliExpress now? Kindly give the naira to dollar rate thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GreaterFuture(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2023
AliExpress payment and Checkout available.
Excellent rate! @ 1100/$
Come with escrow if serious, don't waste time.
AliExpress only, not Alibaba

WhatsApp, Call - Zero9045327063

Good morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
NikkyHabFabric:
Hello guys, please I want to buy a phone from AliExpress. The seller is using AliExpress Standard Shipping, will Speedaf be handling it? Last year, I tried to buy a phone twice and it wasn't delivered while other items were delivered, and I got refunded for the phone. Please, is there any hack that I can use to get it to Nigeria ? Is mobile phone banned from coming to Nigeria from China? Thanks guys.

Don't buy for now nipost will handle the delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
ajabani4allah:
Pls house what Fintech app is the cheapest and easiest one that's still working on AliExpress now? Kindly give the naira to dollar rate thanks

Try Grey
I have been using for months without issues
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
morikee:
Just used Bitnob order 21$ item on Aliexpress smooth experience only the downside na that 1$ funding fees

I prefer even chipper cash high rate than this $1 funding fee all the time
Though I use Grey
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
DoveofPeace:
Good day.

Pls if person have some items received by Speedaf from China should the person wait for Speedaf call or he should contact them?

If it's free shipping you will get a mail to pick up your items if it's paid shipping method you will be called by speedaf rider for home delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Peppermintflav:
Good day all. There's this phone batt I want to buy. The batt is ₦7,000 but after tax is ₦88,000. Pls is there a way around this?

It's crazy to buy phone battery for 100k+
Meet an engineer to construct battery for the phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DoveofPeace(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abahboniface45:

If it's free shipping you will get a mail to pick up your items if it's paid shipping method you will be called by speedaf rider for home delivery

It's free shipping, I will wait for their mail then.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Though I use Grey

But their rate is better and you can fund with Binance

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by artworks1: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
$4k alibaba available

WhatsApp below
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Why discourage him simply because Nipost is delivering it? What's the big deal in it? Allow him to make his purchase if the price is favourable to him.

I've bought over 10 mobile phones/ Tablets from AliExpress and a large number of them that arrived the country safely were all delivered by Nipost without hassle,no issue.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Olamak1:

Why discourage him simply because Nipost is delivering it? What's the big deal in it? Allow him to make his purchase if the price is favourable to him.

I've bought over 10 mobile phones/ Tablets from AliExpress and a large number of them that arrived the country safely were all delivered by Nipost without hassle,no issue.

Thanks so much, the price is really favourable. Hopefully, it arrives without hassle. Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Thank you so much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Speedaf shipping slow this period o
This is the longest time I have had to Wait for items dispatch to Nigeria to arrive.
Abi e don dey turn Singapore post?
Normal 3 days cargo flight don arrive,this one going to 1 week plus now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abahboniface45:

Though I use Grey

Is Grey the best?

I just discovered that my chipper usd card was deactivated

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samueldon(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good day guys, please I need an urgent assistant. Who can help me place an order for Redmi note 8 power button key. It is $1.05 and I can't create a virtual dollar account because of this and I can't get the key in Nigeria. Please if you can assist me do let me know thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

I don't know why we keep remarketing our own. If it's not convenient for him, he should keep it to himself than asking another person not to. Besides, if na phone, majority are shipped to 9ja via SingPost/PostNL whose lastmile are handled by NIPOST.

Babalegba prefers NIPOST! In some cases, I prefer NIPOST. All of them get where dem good at.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinloluwade(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2023
noobody:
Speedaf shipping slow this period o
This is the longest time I have had to Wait for items dispatch to Nigeria to arrive.
Abi e don dey turn Singapore post?
Normal 3 days cargo flight don arrive,this one going to 1 week plus now.
same here oooo,,,after like 3 weeks just enter Nigeria under custom now,, someone said is because flight is cost now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Akinloluwade:
same here oooo,,,after like 3 weeks just enter Nigeria under custom now,, someone said is because flight is cost now
my own is showing leaving from departure country for more than a week now, what could be wrong
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinloluwade(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2023
lexrichy:
my own is showing leaving from departure country for more than a week now, what could be wrong
shipping is very slow now, I think is because people travel alot now and flight is cost so they are slowing down things to have more package to ship, but for me after waiting for like 5days on a spot I do call speedaf in a logical way to ask for my goods status so far they are the handler though they do give me answers I already know but I will somehow tell them is getting to long,,,the following day of my call I do recieve a new update

(1) (2) (3) ... (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: vanchi(m), Babalegba(m), Encitee3991(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.