Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465518 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Akinloluwade:
shipping is very slow now, I think is because people travel alot now and flight is cost so they are slowing down things to have more package to ship, but for me after waiting for like 5days on a spot I do call speedaf in a logical way to ask for my goods status so far they are the handler though they do give me answers I already know but I will somehow tell them is getting to long,,,the following day of my call I do recieve a new update
oh okay their contact please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinloluwade(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2023
lexrichy:
oh okay their contact please.
+2348000707070
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wese90(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Well, I don't know who Wese90 is, and I don't think I have the time to engage the service of an Escrow simply because I want to render service to somebody. If you think the offer is too attractive to be true, you can look elsewhere.

He has the right to request for an escrow service, these are one of the measures to protect people’s hard earn money from scammers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samueldon(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

This offer remains little amount for serious buyers
Bro pls I beg you, can you sell $1.05 to me? Please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2023
jboixxx:
I don't know why we keep remarketing our own. If it's not convenient for him, he should keep it to himself than asking another person not to. Besides, if na phone, majority are shipped to 9ja via SingPost/PostNL whose lastmile are handled by NIPOST.

Babalegba prefers NIPOST! In some cases, I prefer NIPOST. All of them get where dem good at.

Abi o! Some people are found of making "a mountain out of a molehill" on things they know little or nothing about. Talking about Nipost, such people might not have had a single item delivered through that channel in the past, but just because they read about a particular order having issue in delivery, they went ahead to form negative opinion and generalise it on all orders getting delivered through it (Nipost) .

Honestly speaking, if not for the compulsory handling charge (we all like free things) payable on Nipost delivery, I still prefer it to Speedaf, and I can cite instances to support my point.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
wese90:

He has the right to request for an escrow service, these are one of the measures to protect people’s hard earn money from scammers

My oga boss,tuale sir.

We clear road for you oo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
samueldon:

Bro pls I beg you, can you sell $1.05 to me? Please

Not transferable. That's the problem!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wese90(m): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
noobody:

My oga boss,tuale sir.

We clear road for you oo

I remain loyal my lord
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
wese90:

Yes of course!
Oh, you're the Wese90 the guy was referring to! It's nice meeting you!

Well, you know I nor dey do regular checkout, that's why I don't see any importance in using an escrow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wese90(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes of course!
Oh, you're the Wese90 the guy was referring to! It's nice meeting you!

Well, you know I nor dey do regular checkout, that's why I don't see any importance in using an escrow.

No problem my lord … Good afternoon sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Who knows what is going on with customs with some goods, my item has been with them for over 12 days now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lucasinho:

Is Grey the best?

I just discovered that my chipper usd card was deactivated

That's what I use currently
No issues
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Who knows what is going on with customs with some goods, my item has been with them for over 12 days now
Slow delivery everywhere this period

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
samueldon:
Good day guys, please I need an urgent assistant. Who can help me place an order for Redmi note 8 power button key. It is $1.05 and I can't create a virtual dollar account because of this and I can't get the key in Nigeria. Please if you can assist me do let me know thanks.

Make it $3 items
That's at least people could assist you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Why discourage him simply because Nipost is delivering it? What's the big deal in it? Allow him to make his purchase if the price is favourable to him.

I've bought over 10 mobile phones/ Tablets from AliExpress and a large number of them that arrived the country safely were all delivered by Nipost without hassle,no issue.

I rest my case just talking from experience
1.Wrist Watch i bought from AliExpress for a friend that was handled by nipost
It's over 2 months now we don't know exactly where the package is
2. My friend bought qcy ht05 from AliExpress handled by nipost till date no trace of the items
3. A Facebook friend I warned not to buy tablet from AliExpress it's over 2 months now still in transit though he will get refund sha in most cases

Couple with slow and poor delivery service by them.
Maybe you are in Lagos and that's why you get your phones you bought from AliExpress and in time
Anything nipost I don't want
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Abi o! Some people are found of making "a mountain out of a molehill" on things they know little or nothing about. Talking about Nipost, such people might not have had a single item delivered through that channel in the past, but just because they read about a particular order having issue in delivery, they went ahead to form negative opinion and generalise it on all orders getting delivered through it (Nipost) .

Honestly speaking, if not for the compulsory handling charge (we all like free things) payable on Nipost delivery, I still prefer it to Speedaf, and I can cite instances to support my point.

Will you pay for the smart wrist Watch I bought for the person that was handled by nipost or the qcy ht05 that is no where to be found handled by nipost?
Couple with their slow and poor delivery service
I am talking base on experience
I bought over 12 items on AliExpress Last 2 months alone have been handled by speedaf and delivered successfully
I currently have over 13 items in transit and 100% sure of receiving them in 3 weeks
Make we rest for this matter
As for me I don't want anything to do with nipost or my item to be handled by them

Period

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyewilliams(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
N1160/$
Virtual Debit card available
My whatsap contact is below

LiamMarshall:
get your virtual card loaded with any balance of your choice
rate: 1150/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyewilliams(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you can look for one lesser or equal to $1, i have a card for you
samueldon:
Good day guys, please I need an urgent assistant. Who can help me place an order for Redmi note 8 power button key. It is $1.05 and I can't create a virtual dollar account because of this and I can't get the key in Nigeria. Please if you can assist me do let me know thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oyewilliams(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
There's always something off when shipping batteries, i dont think it's convenient for them
Peppermintflav:
Good day all. There's this phone batt I want to buy. The batt is ₦7,000 but after tax is ₦88,000. Pls is there a way around this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by compwizard3(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
What's GTB MasterCard Naira to Dollar Transaction Limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Olamak1:

Abi o. N200 - 500 is ok for me sef.

Speedaf has bad eggs and sometimes unpredictable and nonchalant just like we have in NIPOST. Na our person de both establishment but, most times, na we no de do normal things to improve NIPOST.

Speedaf took my package to Oba Akran instead of Otigba. It's been 3 weeks and they're yet to deliver it back to their Lagos DC for onward delivery to Otigba office. I've mailed them severally but no positive response!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
wese90:

I remain loyal my lord
Oga wese90....where that your sticker sef make I do you your thing! Lol

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wese90(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
jboixxx:
Oga wese90....where that your sticker sef make I do you your thing! Lol

My lord, am loyal sir ….
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
wese90:

I remain loyal my lord
Local man, I think say you Don Japa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
jboixxx:

Speedaf has bad eggs and sometimes unpredictable and nonchalant just like we have in NIPOST. Na our person de both establishment but, most times, na we no de do normal things to improve NIPOST.

Speedaf took my package to Oba Akran instead of Otigba. It's been 3 weeks and they're yet to deliver it back to their Lagos DC for onward delivery to Otigba office. I've mailed them severally but no positive response!

Hmn!
People who haven't experienced the bad side of Speedaf would think it's a better alternative. The experience you shared here is one of a few I've had with them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wese90(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Encitee3991:

Local man, I think say you Don Japa

No money to Japa sir grin , good morning sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Joeadeoye2:
My order has started custom clearance for more than 15 days, till now no update.... Which kind wàhálà be dis
Bro, have you received your item now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2023
tziz:

Bro, have you received your item now?
Mine No, what of you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Akinloluwade(m): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Mine No, what of you
is it under custom in Nigeria or china
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Akinloluwade:
is it under custom in Nigeria or china
Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
jboixxx:

Please what tracking website is that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cbrezy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Nigeria

My package was cleared by custom and received by local delivery on 10 November, then dispatched to Awka on 13 November since then I haven't even gotten a call at all this is my second worst and general experience with NIPOST. angry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.