Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1466341 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Issfat: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
I'm having problem to pay on aliexpress with my wema virtual naira card what could be d problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Issfat:
I'm having problem to pay on aliexpress with my wema virtual naira card what could be d problem

Have you done it successfully before with Wema virtual card? I believe Wema debit card, whether virtual or physical card doesn't allow any international online transaction. If that's the case why not use Klasha virtual dollar card, that's what I use always.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hi guys, please can anyone confirm if GTB's prepaid card now charges around $33+ as against $10 they said because, I'm not understanding them again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
NikkyHabFabric:
Hi guys, please can anyone confirm if GTB's prepaid card now charges around $33+ as against $10 they said because, I'm not understanding them again.
visit the bank to be sure.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
cbrezy:

Please what tracking website is that?
parcels

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
jboixxx:
visit the bank to be sure.

I'm charged $33+ as against $10, that's too much for annual charges. Maybe I will send them an email regarding that cos what kind of stealing is that? Card that one hardly use and they are charging over #30k+ in conversion doesn't make sense.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
NikkyHabFabric:

I'm charged $33+ as against $10, that's too much for annual charges. Maybe I will send them an email regarding that cos what kind of stealing is that? Card that one hardly use and they are charging over #30k+ in conversion doesn't make sense.
Old card or newly issued? Already charged? Maybe they have increased it if your card is old. However, if it's new card, you may get the balance in your account.

Forget about frequency of usage, that's inconsequential; even for Naira cards, you'll pay maintenance fees whether used or not.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
jboixxx:
Old card or newly issued? Already charged? Maybe they have increased it if your card is old. However, if it's new card, you may get the balance in your account.

Forget about frequency of usage, that's inconsequential; even for Naira cards, you'll pay maintenance fees whether used or not.

It's a year+ old card. I understand there will be charges whether I use it or not, but the amount they are charging is too much. Besides the rate I was told for the card maintenance is $10 not $33+ so I don't understand them anymore. And to think they didn't send me an email or SMS concerning the $33+ charge is crazy. I opened my bank app and noticed that amount was gone from my balance.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
NikkyHabFabric:

It's a year+ old card. I understand there will be charges whether I use it or not, but the amount they are charging is too much. Besides the rate I was told for the card maintenance is $10 not $33+ so I don't understand them anymore. And to think they didn't send me an email or SMS concerning the $33+ charge is crazy. I opened my bank app and noticed that amount was gone from my balance.
I don't understand them anymore. I had a debit issue with them about 4 weeks ago, though was later cleared. Having one again with no explanation. I no just get their time yet.

For your case, send them a mail for clarification.
I know if there's been an upward review, customers would have been notified via email. GTBank no bad reach that one.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NikkyHabFabric(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
jboixxx:
I don't understand them anymore. I have a debit issue with them about 4 weeks ago, though was later cleared. Having one again with no explanation. I no just get their time yet.

For your case, send them a mail for clarification.
I know if there's been an upward review, customers would have been notified via email. GTBank no bad reach that one.

Thank you so much. I will send them an email tomorrow morning as they have closed for the day.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please who can update me about how to push transaction through GTBank mastercard now.

The payment is to be made in dollars as usual and what is gtb current exchange rate and limit on those cards.

Or

The professional here can assist in getting this deal over the line and what is to be done.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
achorladey:
Please who can update me about how to push transaction through GTBank mastercard now.

The payment is to be made in dollars as usual and what is gtb current exchange rate and limit on those cards.

Or

The professional here can assist in getting this deal over the line and what is to be done.
it is automatically added if you have gtbank usd master card

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 1:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Mine No, what of you
Wow, it's taken a really long time. Mine is just 3 days dou
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2023
lateefykn84:
it is automatically added if you have gtbank usd master card

thanks very much for the information and help. The problem is I don't have a GTB nairaland mastercard. From yout analysis I will be missing out on that 20 dollars discount if I didn't use gtb dollar mastercard.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
$7 check out available @1145

SOLD OUT
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
lateefykn84:
$7 check out available @1145

SOLD OUT

From what I can see if I am to proceed with this order analysed above, I will still spend upto 170k based on gtb exchange rates. Right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Issfat: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
peteregwu:

Have you done it successfully before with Wema virtual card? I believe Wema debit card, whether virtual or physical card doesn't allow any international online transaction. If that's the case why not use Klasha virtual dollar card, that's what I use always.
I have tried d klasha virtual dollar is currently suspended.
Which other online platform payment can I use o? I have 2 days to go before my order is cancel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 1:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Issfat:
I have tried d klasha virtual dollar is currently suspended.
Which other online platform payment can I use o? I have 2 days to go before my order is cancel

I only suggested the one I have been using which is Klasha. Make I no give you d one wey go carry your money go where I no no.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harwal: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
please can I use my naira MasterCard to order from AliExpress like N90000?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Harwal:
No. Not even for N1 worth of item.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Harwal:

Come I can help you order it,
But that 90k,I hope it's not the naira price you are seeing on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
LoL.

noobody:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Anyone bought a teclast Tab during 11:11 or black Friday, or probably other times ?

The issue with shipping and custom these days dey tire me to check out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Na this tab I dey eye

achorladey:

Or

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
anonmbata:
Na this tab I dey eye

You too follow join. That tab na good machine from the specifications I see. grin grin grin

The promo price on Aliexpress is too good to miss but this dollar shege for Nigeria na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
noobody:

What will a 128 dollar on Aliexpress amount to in naira if one wants to push a deal through?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
achorladey:

What will a 128 dollar on Aliexpress amount to in naira if one wants to push a deal through?

Come to WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
anonmbata:
Anyone bought a teclast Tab during 11:11 or black Friday, or probably other times ?

The issue with shipping and custom these days dey tire me to check out

I've got 2 tabs from them and they were all delivered without hassle. Surprisingly, both tabs arrived in 2 weeks of ordering,

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
achorladey:

You too follow join. That tab na good machine from the specifications I see. grin grin grin

You're talking! Honestly speaking, Teclast tablets are top-notch, durable and perfectly finished.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonmbata: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
The last tab from them I bought served me well.
I am Considering this T50Pro. Just looking for a good discount. 157$ now no be beans

achorladey:

The promo price on Aliexpress is too good to miss but this dollar shege for Nigeria na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by achorladey: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
anonmbata:
The last tab from them I bought served me well.
I am Considering this T50Pro. Just looking for a good discount. 157$ now no be beans

No be their fault, na naira wey no stable dey do us shege for here. All these tabs wey dey under 100 dollars before except those high end ones.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Olamak1:

I've got 2 tabs from them and they were all delivered without hassle. Surprisingly, both tabs arrived in 2 weeks of ordering,
Bro pls is this Nigeria custom

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: SUPERPACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.