Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451811 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05
Encitee3991:
Please does anyone know Why bitnob keep deducting $0.5 from my card any time I make payment on AliExpress, tagging it "cross border fee"

Maybe it's applicable to only you. On Sunday, I checked out on some items but didn't experience such a thing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05
Has anyone noticed that small items below $5 now carry high shipping cost above item price, especially none CHOICE item.
Has been so since yesterday.
At first I thought it was a system malfunction, but up till now it same.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:18pm On Mar 05
Encitee3991:
Please does anyone know Why bitnob keep deducting $0.5 from my card any time I make payment on AliExpress, tagging it "cross border fee"
They've joined Grey!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ominie(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05
Encitee3991:
Has anyone noticed that small items below $5 now carry high shipping cost above item price, especially none CHOICE item.
Has been so since yesterday.
At first I thought it was a system malfunction, but up till now it same.

This is so frustrating, why will an item of $1.2 have a shipping fee of $1.99?? Almost all none choice item now have a shipping fee above 3k?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05
Is it just me, or has free shipping actually ended on AliExpress?
All the tiny items with free shipping I was gathering to order suddenly have minimum of $2-$3 dollars as shipping fee. What is happening?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 05
Ominie:

This is so frustrating, why will an item of $1.2 have a shipping fee of $1.99?? Almost all none choice item now have a shipping fee above 3k?

Don't be frustrated! This is purely a promotional strategy from AliExpress, and it is unbeatable! Unfortunately, many people don't know Ali's motive for attaching the $1.99 shipping fee. The rationale behind it is to ensure that you buy more of their products.

For instance, their Choice items are categorised into different groups, with defferent shipment rules attached to them. One group has it that in order to eliminate the $1.99 fee, you must buy a product or a combination of products that amounts to $10. Therfore, If what you're buying is below the $10 benchmark, you have to pay the shipping fee. It's so simple!

Besides, not all non-Choice items carry shipping fees. There are still some with free shipping if you know how to search your way out in order to locate stores selling such products.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samoy(m): 9:22am On Mar 06
Pls, which app is better in terms of rate, card creation and other fees between Bitnob, Grey and Klasha?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 2:13pm On Mar 06
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 2:20pm On Mar 06
Macmilla:
Is it just me, or has free shipping actually ended on AliExpress?
All the tiny items with free shipping I was gathering to order suddenly have minimum of $2-$3 dollars as shipping fee. What is happening?
If the item has welcome deal tag, it means you can only. Buy one of the items carrying that tag. Items carrying that tag is usually very cheap, but once you select more than one of such items, they revert to their original prices. I don't know if yours carry the welcome deal tags but I have seen such before.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 2:32pm On Mar 06
I ordered some items since Sunday till now non has shipped is this the new normal with ali express??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 06
williams2600:
I ordered some items since Sunday till now non has shipped is this the new normal with ali express??

It happens sometimes. So you've got to exercise patience, your order is processing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06
CyberHustle:

If the item has welcome deal tag, it means you can only. Buy one of the items carrying that tag. Items carrying that tag is usually very cheap, but once you select more than one of such items, they revert to their original prices. I don't know if yours carry the welcome deal tags but I have seen such before.
I have been on AliExpress for more than 10yrs now, so I know how everything works. I am not talking about welcome package cos nobody is welcoming me. I'm talking about items in my cart that were free to ship suddenly having $2-3 shipping fee. I'm talking about items that were tagged free shipping but once you open them, you see $2 shipping fee.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 7:34am On Mar 07
Please My parcel has been stuck at insert item into domestic bag since on the 29 of February and the status has not been updated...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 10:00am On Mar 07
Kelly12:
Please My parcel has been stuck at insert item into domestic bag since on the 29 of February and the status has not been updated...
go to your Post office by on Monday and check
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 10:07am On Mar 07
lexrichy:
go to your Post office by on Monday and check
Okay thanks, I will do just as u say
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 10:13am On Mar 07
Macmilla:

I have been on AliExpress for more than 10yrs now, so I know how everything works. I am not talking about welcome package cos nobody is welcoming me. I'm talking about items in my cart that were free to ship suddenly having $2-3 shipping fee. I'm talking about items that were tagged free shipping but once you open them, you see $2 shipping fee.

I have a feeling Aliexpress is trying to integrate all small priced item to their CHOICE Package so as to save cost on shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07
Encitee3991:

I have a feeling Aliexpress is trying to integrate all small priced item to their CHOICE Package so as to save cost on shipping.
So basically, you can no longer buy tiny items unless you want to pay high shipping fee.
The only way to make sense of buying small items is to buy them as choice which means minimum of $10.
Nice one AliExpress. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WantsandMore: 3:39pm On Mar 07
10usd available @1,500
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07
Pls house, for those familiar with the aliexpress MERGE BOSS game.
Will my shopping credit still be available, if I fail to exchange it for coupons within the exchange time.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07
Encitee3991:
Pls house, for those familiar with the aliexpress MERGE BOSS game.
Will my shopping credit still be available, if I fail to exchange it for coupons within the exchange time.

Don't you ever try postponing the exchange, else you lose everything! Am sure you can see the countdown timer on the 'credit exchange' page. Trust me, at exactly 9 o'clock tomorrow morning, just go back and check your credit, and you'll discover that everything is gone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayjayinfotips: 7:40am On Mar 08
$5k available for checkout on Alibaba.

Minimum $500

DM on whatsapp 07066470085
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 9:32am On Mar 08
CyberHustle:
Please anyone who can do TaoBao purchase if I provide links?
1688 will be a added advantage too.

I have links and address but can't do the shopping and paying.
come with the links .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 9:42am On Mar 08
Kzdguru:
I will like to import some things for re sale and make some margin.

I will need help on whoever can, below are my areas of concern.

- Is there any particular products that's is prohibited by customs and may be sizes if imported to Nigeria.

- is there a limit to quantity one can bring in to avoid duty payment

- what is best way to import large quantities of eg. Slippers, wristwatch, jewelry to avoid customs issues and which courier is best.

- would you advise using post offices as receiving points, or what's is the best options.

Kindly help a brother that just want to survive legitimately.

Babalegba
Jboixxx
nobody

Well first I don't know the country you intend to import from

You will need to opt for sea shipping.
Try Lucas cargo or cleanpals
Per the items you listed . They are not contraband goods

Secondly you need to pair with someone into the same line of business to avoid some certain risks .

You may not have to use A.E you can use 1688, taobao or get a contact of jewelry sellers in China and find a repackaging agent you can use to repackage your orders
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 11:04am On Mar 08
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 11:15am On Mar 08
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 11:27am On Mar 08
Myzubby:
quantity?
20 units.

I actually need much more than that, but like to start small so I can test what I am getting.

Please grab the screenshot with the price so i can confirm we are on same page.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 11:35am On Mar 08
CyberHustle:
20 units.

I actually need much more than that, but like to start small so I can test what I am getting.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 11:37am On Mar 08
[quote author=Myzubby post=128837546][/quote] wow ... matches!

So how do I take it up from here?

I am thinking of ordering them to an agent in China. Can you assist with that? What's your rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 11:38am On Mar 08
CyberHustle:
20 units.

Have seen the link you sent but I Want to be sure that that's the item you want to buy and have you checked 1688 to verify prices there .

Secondly since you said you have address in china is that the address of your shipping company ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 11:41am On Mar 08
CyberHustle:
wow ... matches!

So how do I take it up from here?

I am thinking of ordering them to an agent in China. Can you assist with that? What's you rate?
ok I see .

You can send message on WhatsApp

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 11:47am On Mar 08
Myzubby:
ok I see .

please crosscheck your number. 10 digits.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Myzubby(m): 11:49am On Mar 08
CyberHustle:
please crosscheck your number. 10 digits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.